剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
我们是谁
Who we are.
我们一体同心 团结一致
We are united. Bonded together.
拥有相同的初衷
In a common cause.
-拥有共同的目标 -我们是一家人
- A common purpose. - A family.
我可以为他们做任何事 甚至不惜付出性命
I'd do anything for them. Even die for them.
你无法离间我们 你的魔法对我们没用
You can't divide us. Your magic is useless.
你是谁
Who are you?
仔细想想
Think hard.
是谁驱逐了你想释放的恶魔
Who banished the evil you wish to release?
是谁在保护这个世界
Who protects this world?
你最害怕的又是谁
Who do you fear the most?
图书管♥理♥员♥
Librarian?
-你 -是我
- You...? - That's me.
-还有我 -还有我
- And me. - And me.
还有我
And me.
看 大门要打开了
Look, the portal's opening.
斯通 拿走钥匙
Stone, get the key.
给你
There you go.
统统不许动
Nobody move!
举起手来
Hands in the air.
我们是异象调查局
You're under arrest on the authority
你们被捕了
of the Department of Statistical Anomalies.
什么 你不能逮捕我们 指控我们什么
What? You can't arrest us. On what charge?
我们在过去几个月里
We've been tracking unexplained
都在追查无法解释的现象
phenomena for the past several months.
而它们都有一个共同之处
And they all had one thing in common.
那就是你们
You.
交出那把钥匙
The artifact. Hand it over.
-你在胡闹 -你在胡乱干预
- You're making a mistake. - You're messing with powers
-你不可能明白的力量 -马上交出来
- that you can't possibly understand. - Now!
-我说过这些人会是个大问题 -没关系
- I told you these guys were gonna be a problem. - It's okay.
-只要没有球就没关系的 -那是什么
- It doesn't matter without the orb. - What was that?
-没什么 -你说了什么球之类的
- Nothing. - You said something about an orb.
没有 我没有说
No, I don't think that I-- -
让我说完 妮芙蒂斯之球
let me finish. The Orb of Nephthys.
除非它们和球相连
The Ankh's magical powers don't work
不然安卡的法力不会生效
unless they're linked to the Orb.
说实话 我真没想到你们居然不知道这些
I'm actually a little surprised that you guys didn't know that.
我们当然知道这些
Well, of course we knew about that.
我只是不知道你也知道
I just didn't know that you knew.
-球在哪里 -在他那儿
- Where is the Orb? - He's got it.
在他的裤子上
On his pants.
看好他们
Watch them.
醒一醒
Wake up.
我以DOSA的名义命令你
By the authority of DOSA, I command you
把球交出来
to hand over that orb.
过来这里帮我
Get over here and help me.
你们敢不听命令试试
Don't you dare disobey me.
阴险的图书管♥理♥员♥
Sneaky Librarian.
他们 他们去哪了
Wh-- where did they-- where did they go?
我们干吗不组一个乐队呢
But why not start a band?
我是说 很明显我们有音乐天赋
I mean, we have the talent, clearly.
而且我们还有乐器
And we have the instruments--
潘的排箫 加百利的号♥角
Pan's flute, Gabriel's horn,
莫扎特的钢琴
Mozart's piano.
伙计们 你们觉得咱们乐队应该叫什么啊
Guys, what do you think we should call the band?
"杜威十进制" 不好 太做作了
"The Dewey Decimals"? No, that's too obvious.
"圣图书管理技术"
"The Bibliotechnos"!
安卡现在安全回到图书馆了
The Ankh is safe back in the Library,
通往纯粹的邪恶的大门也永远关闭了
the portal to Pure Evil is closed forever.
-今天的活干得不错 -做得好
- Not a bad day's work. - Well done.
还有那个政♥府♥组织
Oh, and that government group?
什么什么部门
The Department of whatever, whatever--
异象调查 DOSA
Statistical Anomalies? DOSA.
他们会回来的 我肯定
Oh, they'll be back. I'm sure.
他们会让事情变得更复杂
You know, they can make things very complicated.
你觉得他们对我们了解多少
Well, how much do you think they know about us?
关于图书馆和魔法
About the library and magic?
他们的无知才让我担心
It's what they don't know that worries me.
我是说 他们到处乱跑
I mean, them running around,
搜集他们并不了解的藏物
gathering up artifacts they don't understand.
可能会造成灾难性的结果
The consequences could be catastrophic.
我们得密切留意他们
Well, we'll have to keep our eye on them.
那阿匹卜呢 他还在外面游荡
What about Apep? He's still out there.
我想没有了安卡
I think that without the Ankh,
没有了可以附身的主体
and without a host body to inhabit,
我们就不太需要担心
we don't have much to worry about there.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好吧 我们继续吧
All right, let's get this over with.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道 我之前告诉过你我很担心
Oh, yes you do. Earlier I told you I was worried,
我觉得我们的队伍没有准备好 而你
I didn't feel our team was ready and you--
我百分百正确 有吗
Were 100% right? Did that happen?
-我没有 -我需要对队伍有更多的信心
- I don't... - I need to have more faith in the team.
我们真的做好了一切准备
We really are ready for anything.
好吧 非常安卡你
Well, Ankh you very much.
说最后一遍 我什么都不知道
For the last time, I don't know nothin'.
现在让我离开这里
Now let me outta here.
你是一名海军 对吗
You're a Navy man, aren't you?
所以我猜你特别了解萨拉米斯海战
So I'm sure you know all about the Battle of Salamis.
几百年前 一个只有300条船的希腊人
A couple hundred ago, a Greek guy with 300 ships
想办法打败了
managed to defeat a Persian fleet
数量是他四倍的波斯舰队
four times its size.
你知道他是怎么做到的吗
You know how he did it?
他派了一个奴隶去告诉波斯指挥官
He sent a slave to the Persian commander
希腊人准备撤退
saying the Greeks were gonna retreat,
结果 诱使希腊人掉进了战术陷阱
which in turn, lured the Persians into a tactical trap
而且无法逃脱
from which they could not escape.
简而言之 他撒谎了
In short, he lied.
就像你现在对我撒谎一样
Just like you're lying to me right now.
只不过你不可能侥幸逃脱
Only you're not gonna get away with it.
现在 让我们从头开始好吗
Now, why don't we start from the beginning?
卡尔森先生
Mr. Carsen.
我想我闻到了开夜车的机油味
I thought I smelled the burning of midnight oil.
谢谢 詹金斯
Thank you, Jenkins.
只是想看一会儿书
Just thought I'd get a little reading in.
《死亡之书》
"Book of the Dead."
《巫师手册》
"Necromancer's Manual."
都是大部头
Heavy stuff.
先生 之前你告诉贝尔德上校
Sir, earlier when you told Colonel Baird
她不再需要担心阿匹卜
that she'd no longer be concerned about Apep.
可他还会卷土重来的
We haven't seen the last of him.
不过我知道你已经意识到了
But I have a feeling you knew that already.
很多年前
Years ago,
贾德森警告我一场战争即将来临
Judson warned me that a war was coming.
善恶的"终极对战"
The "Ultimate Battle" between good and evil.
检验图书馆的真实力量
Test the true power of the Library.
伊芙察觉到了 我应该听进去的
Eve felt it. I should've listened.
所以终极对战要来了吗
So is the Ultimate Battle coming?
来了吗 不 先生
Coming? No, sir.
它已经开始了
It has already begun.
小心烫嘴
Careful, that's hot.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表