剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
-贝尔德 -上校
- Baird! - Colonel?
Stone!
-贝尔德 -上校
- Baird! - Colonel!
Jones!
情况不妙 情况不妙
It's no good, it's no good.
行了 我们继续走 再与他们会合
All right, we keep moving, we'll catch up with 'em.
这里有两个出口
There's two exits.
-我们走哪个 -这里有信息
- Which door do we take? - There's a message.
是希腊语 有人懂希腊语吗
It's in Greek. Anyone here read Greek?
我懂 我是剑桥的高材生
Oh, I do. I studied at Cambridge.
快点 选一个门
Well, come on! Time to pick a door.
上面没说明白
It doesn't say which is which,
只说了有一扇门是出口
only that one door is the exit,
另一扇门通向
and the other leads to...
死亡
certain death.
怎么了
What?
上面说这个房♥间是宙斯的考验
It says "This room is the Zeus challenge.
小心行事否则遭受宙斯之怒
Step wisely or suffer the wrath of Zeus."
什么是宙斯之怒
What's the wrath of Zeus?
说真的 你非得嘴贱
Seriously. You had to ask?
好了 我们要穿过这里
All right, we gotta cross this floor.
一旦走到错的格子 天打雷劈
You step on the wrong square, zap.
我们怎么区别哪些格子是安全的
How do we tell the zap squares from the non-zap squares?
金子会引领脚下的路
Hey, "Gold will lead the way."
金子 谁有
Gold? Who's got--
不 不行
No, no, no, no. Back off, Stone.
你绝不能抢走我的金币
You are not flogging any of my gold.
好神奇
Amazing.
塑料镜片放在这个普通的泳镜上
Plastic lenses in these utterly normal swimming goggles
竟然能够转化为
have somehow been transmuted
预言眼镜
into prophecy glass.
泰森把帕那萨斯山的水放进泳池里
Tyson was putting water from Mt. Parnassus into the pool.
如果是水里有什么东西呢
What if the water brought back something with it?
我打给贝尔德看她能否取点样本
I'm gonna call Baird and see if she can get a sample.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
詹金斯 她没有接电♥话♥
Jenkins, she's not answering.
另一个预言立方
Another prophecy cube.
快点选一个 快选
Darse prisa! Pick one, just pick!
一定有线索 仔细想想
There must be a clue! Come on, think.
我们需要更多信息 我们掉进这个池子
We need more information. We fell in the pool.
在这里醒来
We woke up here.
除了妮娜 我们掉下来时你在哪
Except Nina, where were you when we fell?
清理泳池
Cleaning the pool.
你和我们一起掉进水里的吗
You fell in the water with us?
当然了
Si, claro! Of course!
没人会在意清洁女工
No one notices the cleaning lady.
不 我的时候未到
No, it's not my time yet.
时候未到
It's not my time yet.
你在沙子漏完以前不能杀我
You can't kill me until the sand runs out
也就是说无论我选哪扇门都是对的
which means whatever door I pick must be the correct one.
也许你不会死 但是我们可能会被切碎
Maybe you don't die, but we could all get chopped to bits.
女士 如果你要选择 就快选
Lady, if you're gonna pick, pick quick.
左边 右边 左边 快走
Left, right, left! Come on!
这个金币十分精致
The thing about this gold is that it's particularly nice.
想到它会被雷劈
I mean, the thought of it getting zapped
不是我要的
isn't exactly what I'm trying to go--
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question, okay?
艾泽基尔·琼斯更爱哪一个
What does Ezekiel Jones love more, hmm?
金币
Gold...
还是你自己
or Ezekiel Jones?
说得有理
Point taken.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Eenie, meenie, miney, moe.
成功了 没有被劈
Ooh, it worked. It's non-zap.
-好了 -第一步
- Right. - Step one.
抓住死神
Catch the Reaper by his toe.
我那纯洁无辜的金币
My beautiful innocent gold!
行了别矫情了 下一步
All right, get over it. Next square!
宙斯
Zeus!
红 蓝
Red, blue.
第二个预言立方
A second prophecy cube.
-你知道这让我想做什么吗 -什么
- You know what this makes me want to do? - What?
让我想摆出这个造型
Makes me want to go,
我找到两种方法
Okay, I think I found two ways
去打破自我实现的预言
that a self-fulfilling prophecy can be broken.
第一个 让预言以外的人
One, you get someone outside of the prophecy
介入并改变整个事件
to intervene and change the course of events.
第二个方法是在预言以外
And two, you create an even bigger
创造一个更大的自我实现的预言
self-fulfilling prophecy around the first.
是的
Yes.
很久以前当神谕创造预言立方时
Many centuries ago the Oracle forged a prophecy cube
她在里面看到了自己
and she saw herself within it.
她被手下的33位大祭司中的一人杀死
She was being murdered by one of her 33 high priestesses,
但是她不知道是哪一个
though she couldn't see which one.
因此她创造了新的预言立方
So she forged new prophecy cubes,
给祭司每人一个
one for each of the priestesses,
里面包含了她们
containing a vision of them
死在自己所嫁之人手上的预言
dying at the hands of the person they married.
她是如何把这些预言连接在一起的
So how did she link the prophecies?
她嫁给了所有的祭司
She married each of the priestesses,
意味着神谕成为预言所说的
meaning that the Oracle became the person
杀死她们的人
prophesied to kill each of them,
那么她们就无法杀死她了
meaning that they couldn't kill her,
否则她也不可能活下来杀了她们
because otherwise she wouldn't be alive to kill them.
我的大脑要爆♥炸♥了
My brain just exploded.
说得很对
But exactly right.
神谕在新婚之夜杀死了自己的妻子
The Oracle murdered her wives on their wedding night,
包含先知之死的预言立方炸毁
hence the prophecy cube containing her death exploded.
预言就被打破了
The prophecy was broken.
-好残忍♥ -是啊
- That's brutal. - Yes.
因此我们要做的就是创造一个新的预言
So what we have to do is find an overriding prophecy,
比守护者之死更大的预言
something bigger than the death of a Guardian,
否则贝尔德上校的死期不久将至
or Colonel Baird will die in short order.
漂亮
Nice.
不 一定是这个
Nope, definitely this one.
-我会死在这里的 -你不会死的
- I'm gonna die here. - You're not gonna die.
好吗 心态积极点
All right? Think positive.
我们走到一半了
We're halfway across. Halfway across.
但是我只剩一个金币
But we're down to our last coin,
也就是说只能再走错一步
which allows us only one mistake.
这是我在预言里看到的硬币
Stone, this is the coin from my vision,
我在未来会把它交给图书馆
the one that I give to a museum in the future,
就是说 如果我将来会把它放到图书馆
and that means, if I give this coin to a museum in the future,
它今天就不会被毁坏
It cannot be destroyed today.
对 也就是说无论我扔到哪个格子里
Exactly, which means no matter which square I throw this on,
都是安全的
it has to be safe.
-你很棒 -我知道
- You're amazing! - I know I am.
-咬我啊 宙斯 -行啦
- Bite me, Zeus! - All right.
你在担心他们 是吗
You're worried about them, aren't you?
我一直牵挂他们
Oh, I'm always worried about them.
我是他们的守护者
I'm their Guardian.
意思是你照顾着他们
You mean you look after them?
是 我知道你要说什么
Yep, and I know what you're gonna say,
听起来我像他们的保姆
I sound like their nanny.
得了
Oh, please.
优秀的领导者都心系他的部下
Good leaders care about the people they lead.
这才是好的领导能力
That's what good leadership is.
就像费尔布拉泽先生
Like Mr. Fairbrother.
孩子们都很怕他
The kids are terrified of him,
但是他看孩子们如同己出
but he loves them like his own children,
就算没有预言眼镜也看得出来
and nobody needs goggles made of prophecy glass to see that.
谢谢你的夸奖 妮娜
That's very kind of you, Nina.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表