剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
十二点了
It's 12:00.
该进行午间膜拜了
Time for the noonday worship.
我们不仅把弗林弄丢了
Okay, so we've lost Flynn
还被一帮邪教疯子包围了
and we're surrounded by a bunch of cultist whack jobs.
-有什么想法吗 -这不是个邪教
- Thoughts? - It's not a cult.
邪教都有信仰 比如古代的酒神崇拜
Cults have beliefs like the ancient cult of Dionysus, all right?
他们崇拜丰产和艺术
They worshiped fertility, they worshiped art.
而这些人没有信仰 只是狂乱地崇拜
These guys have no beliefs, they have no code.
他们只是对辛迪有种依恋感
They just have a fixation on this Cyndi.
我记得在哪见过她
I know I know her from somewhere.
她一定是用了某件藏物
She must be working some sort of magical artifact
任何接触过藏物的人都会对她呆呆地膜拜
anyone exposed to it falls into a stupefied adoration.
我可不呆 你们呢
I'm not stupefied. Anyone else here stupefied?
如果这是种符咒 他们肯定都接触过
All right. If it's a charm, it's something they're exposed to.
但我们还没
But not us, not yet.
那崇拜雕像呢
What about the worship statue?
可能是她魔法的汇聚点
Could be the focus of her powers.
象征魔法
Symbolic magic.
偶像的肖像能激发人们的崇拜之情
Imagery of the idol causes veneration of the person depicted.
听起来像是我们要找的藏物
Sounds like our artifact.
艾泽基尔 斯通 你们去查看雕像
Okay, Ezekiel, Stone, you go check out the statue.
你和我去找弗林
You and I will go find Flynn.
能来这我真是太激动了
I'm just so excited to be here.
大家都很棒很友好
Everyone is so nice and great.
我觉得大家对我的第一印象都不错
I think I'm making a really good impression.
他们看起来很喜欢我
The others, they really seem to like me.
我人生第一次有了真正的朋友
It's like, for the first time I have real friends.
这感觉棒极了
It's just-- it feel so good, you know.
-你对花粉过敏吗 -什么 不啊
- Are you allergic to pollen? - What? Nope.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
放在那边
Put them over there.
保佑我吧 辛迪 因为我已为你沉迷
Bless me, Cyndi for I have Cyndied-- Cyndied.
我有很多事要坦白
I have many things to confess.
我承认 辛迪 我爱你
I confess, Cyndi, that I love you
-我也承认自己不值得你注意 -弗林
- and I confess that I'm unworthy of your attentions. - Flynn?
辛迪 我保证爱...
Cyndi, I promised to love...
他在里面录视频
He's inside there making the video.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this thing?
我承认自己不值得你注意
I confess that I'm unworthy of your attentions...
可能是个忏悔室
Some kind of confessional booth.
我要在你的忏悔室里吐露真言
A little truth for your booth? Here it goes.
你是我这辈子见过的最优秀的女人
You're the most remarkable woman I've ever met in my life, okay?
别的女人在优秀的你面前都显得微不足道
All other women are as naught to your celestial, transcended magnificence.
请问我能进去吗
Excuse me, can I go next?
我想对辛迪表达爱意
I'd like to profess my love for Cyndi.
-一次一个 -我得走了
- One at a time. - I have to go right now,
但我有幸能为您修脚
but I have been given the honor of exfoliating your feet,
所以不久就能见到您 服侍您 我的女王
so I will see you and serve you soon, my queen.
你可以进了
You may enter.
伟大的辛迪女王等待着你的膜拜
Our glorious Cyndi awaits your adoration.
艾格尼丝
Agnes.
我已经尽最大努力了
I'm working as hard as I can.
那就再努力点
Work flipping harder.
你答应给我造出更多香水的 我需要它们
I need more and you promised me.
那你有...
Do you have the...
赶紧回去干活 慢吞吞女士
Now get back to it, Ms. Slow-Pokey.
看看你都做了什么 都把我逼得骂人了
Now look what you did. You're making me curse.
辛迪
C-y-n-d-i.
如果雕像是个藏物
If the statue's a magical artifact,
那我们离得越近 读数应该越强烈
the readings should get stronger as we get closer.
我们愿为你而死
For you, we would die.
-这会令人不快 -会令人不快
- This could get irritating. - Could get irritating?
我们愿为你而死
For you, we would die.
你得找个法宝来控制一下自己的情绪
All right, you have to have a talisman to focus emotional energies.
太抓狂了 我记得在哪见过她
It's driving me crazy. I know I know that face.
看看读数 什么反应也没有
Let's see that. It's getting nothing.
雕像俗不可耐
The statue is tacky,
但绝不是个藏物
but it's definitely not magical.
那边怎么回事
What's going on over there?
军方卡车来辛迪这里做什么
What's Cyndi doing in a military truck?
警告
辛迪说禁止入内
-快啊 -放松点
- Go. - Relax.
什么情况
What the hell, man?
DOSA也为辛迪所用了吗
DOSA works for Cyndi now?
能来这我真是太激动了
I'm just so excited to be here.
大家都很棒很友好
Everyone's so nice... and great.
又怎么了
What now?
抱歉打扰您 辛迪小姐
Excuse me, Miss Cyndi,
我想问问您是否收集好了下一瓶眼泪
I need to know if you have another vial ready.
正在收集
I am working on it,
而且如果你不来打扰 我会进行得更顺利
and this would be a lot easier without this cocky doody interruptions.
我觉得大家对我的第一印象都不错
I think I'm making a really good impression.
他们看起来很喜欢我
The others they really seem to like me.
我人生第一次有了真正的朋友
It's like, for the first time I have real friends.
这感觉棒极了
It's just-- it feels so good, you know.
再也不准这样
Never again.
再也不准这样
Never again.
-我说过了... -两个男人闯进了谷仓
- I told you-- - Two male intruders broke into the barn.
他们居然闯进了谷仓
They broke into the barn?
这绝对不行
That is a double no-no.
带他们来见我
Bring them to me.
-弗林 弗林 -弗林 弗林
- Flynn! Flynn! - Flynn! Flynn!
我以为他不会再单独行动了
I thought he wasn't gonna take off on his own anymore.
他一直很狡猾
He's always been wily.
上帝啊 我失去了灵魂
Mon Dieu, I have lost my soul.
失去了所有激♥情♥
My every desire.
什么也没了 一无所有
I have nothing left. Nothing.
天呐 你是... 天呐 是你
Oh my gosh, are you... Oh my gosh, you are.
皮埃尔主厨 两个米其林星级主厨之一
Chef Pierre, two Michelin Star chef.
分子烹饪专家
Molecular gastronomy expert,
你能把棉花糖蒸发掉
you vaporized marshmallows.
他就是个食品物理学家
He's basically a food physicist.
那这个科学实验室就说得通了
That explains Frankenstein's lab.
你是房♥子的主人吗
Are you the owner of the house?
不 辛迪小姐才是房♥子的主人
No, Mademoiselle Cyndi is the owner of this house.
我把房♥子赠予她 以示我对她毫无保留的爱
I gave it to her as a sign of my complete and utter devotion.
我惟愿征服她的味蕾
I want nothing more for her than to delight her palate.
但现在 她却说厌倦了我做的鹅肝酱
But now, she says she's tired of my foie gras spheres,
厌倦了千丝卷泡沫大虾
my prawns with Kataifi foam.
说想吃这个
And says she wants this.
-起司通心粉 -还是盒装的
- Mac and cheese? - From a box.
我不相信这比我做的还美味
I didn't believe such a travesty existed.
-我喜欢起司通心粉 -我也是
- I like mac and cheese. - I like it too.
起司粉
Powdered cheese!
真见鬼
Sacre bleu!
辛迪是在餐厅见到的他
So, Cyndi met him in his restaurant
也就是说 他从没见过那座雕像
which means he never saw the statue of her.
他只见过她本人
He saw her.
藏物一定在她身上
The artifact has to be somewhere on her.
可能是某种护身符 符咒 或是什么法宝
Like an amulet or a charm, a talisman of some sort.
抓获两个闯进谷仓的男人
Two male intruders captured at the barn.
抓获两个闯进谷仓的男人 收到
Two males intruders captured at the barn. Copy that.
尽快把监控录像发给我
Send me the surveillance footage ASAP.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
好了好了
All right. All right.
DOSA的人怎么和辛迪搞到一起了
How did these DOSA guys get mixed up with Cyndi?
他们和我们一样一直在调查和魔法有关的事
Well, they've been investigating magic just like us.
可能中了她的咒语
Probably fell under her spell.
好吧 我们得坚强些
All right, we gotta stay strong.
不管她用什么魔法都得挺住
Resist whatever magic she throws at us.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表