剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
你觉得吗
Ya think?
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
它怎么就这么爆♥炸♥了
How did it just explode like that?
它一定在试图想告诉我们什么重要的事
It must have been trying to tell us something important.
我们这下没办法知道了
Now we'll never know.
我们当然有办法
Sure we will.
当然有 抬起头看看四周
Sure we will. Take a look around you.
这本书的碎片到处都是
There's pieces of the book everywhere.
我们只需要把它
All we have to do is think of this
看成是一个智力拼图 对吧
as a jigsaw puzzle, right?
把能拼的拼在一起
Piece what we can back together--
-就能找到丢失的部分了 -就是这个意思
- Find the parts that are missing. - That's the spirit.
不就是剪报本直接自燃了
So the clipping book bursts into flames.
没事的 我们搞得定 对吧
Big deal. We can handle that, right?
没问题
No problemo.
这是个巨大的问题
This is a huge problemo.
剪报本直接自燃了 你在逗我
The clipping book bursting into flames? Are you kidding me?
你在压力之下的优雅表现总是让我钦佩 先生
Your grace under pressure is always admirable, sir.
早跟你说了我蜘蛛小触角感受到了些什么
I told you my "Spidey senses" Were tingling,
但你又不听
but you wouldn't listen.
-什么 -我说什么来着
- What...? - See?
好啦 我们先认真解决手边的问题吧
Okay, please. Let's just concentrate on the matter at hand.
我们已知剪报本会告诉我们已经发生了的事情
Now we know the clipping book shows us events that have happened
或者将要发生的事情
or are about to happen,
所以很明显 今天世界上发生了太多的事情
so obviously there are so many events on the horizon,
以至于它过载了
that it overloaded.
其实我们如果使用重建咒
You know, we could do this a lot more quickly
我们可以很快地解决问题
if we could just use a reconstituting spell.
我们不能用魔法 小卡 我们是图书管♥理♥员♥
We don't use magic, Cass. We're Librarians.
-我们用脑子 -是 但是我的脑子告诉我
- We use our brains. - Yes, but my brain is telling me
我们应该用魔法 我们这栋大楼里
we should use magic. I mean, we have the greatest collection
收集了所有世界上的魔咒
of magic in the whole world, right here in this building.
我们却从来不利用它
And we never put it work for us.
-我用啊 -用什么
- I do. - You do what?
用魔法啊 一直都用
Use magic. All the time.
我正在让那个纺织轮什么的东西
Right now I have that knit-wheel thingy
帮我补毛衣
fixing some of my sweaters.
你是说衣物纺车 琼斯 它不是玩具啊
The Spinning Wheel of Clotho? That's not a toy, Jones.
你们知道图书管♥理♥员♥为什么存在吗
You guys know why the Library exists?
为了让世界不会变成这样
To save the world from things like that.
是 但是如果我们学会恰当的使用
Yes, but if we just learned how to use it properly--
凡事都会有代价
There is always a price to pay.
我不否认使用魔法有好处
Now, I do not disagree that wielding magic can have its benefits,
但是我看了太多因其魔力而迷失的人
but I have seen too many corrupted by its power.
我们不需要使用魔法
We don't need to use magic.
我们在这里 这个房♥间里集齐了
We have the finest collection of minds in the world
世界上最聪明的大脑
right here in this very room.
剪报本在试图告诉我们什么
Now, what is the clipping book trying to tell us?
这是我们现在拼的情况
This is all we could piece together so far...
是的
Yes.
很明显 剪报本想让我们去
Obviously, the clipping book wants us to go to
裸麦粉粗面包橡胶泡泡
"Pumpernickel Rubber Bubbles."
有没有想起点什么
Ring a bell?
有谁吗
Anyone?
那或者土豆鸭子腰带呢
What about "Potato Duck Girdle"?
好吧 那肾脏鼬鼠呢
Okay, how 'bout "Kidney Weasel--"
好吧 我们只能用老办法了
Okay, fine, we'll just do it the old-fashioned way.
这是个庞大的缺词的易位构词
It's a gigantic anagram with missing pieces.
我们需要计算问题导致的结果
So we need to calculate the probable outcomes,
除去可能事件的数量
divided by the number of probable events--
也就是说 字母 有可能性的单词
in this case, letters, possible words.
然后定出可能性概率
And then determining the likely odds,
我们就可以减小可能发生问题的数量
we can reduce the number of probable outcomes
就有了 波士顿科学博物馆
until... "Science-Museum-Boston."
-人类故事展览 -人类故事
- "Story of Man" Exhibit. - "Story of Man."
-上周开始的 -詹金斯我们需要一扇门
- Opened last week. - Jenkins, we need a door.
求你了 我已经跟你说了所有我知道的了
Please, I already told you everything I know.
再给我们讲一遍 从头开始
Tell it to us again. From the beginning.
我正在打扫卫生
I was cleaning up.
然后那些人体模型就活过来了
And then these mannequins came to life.
人体模型 博物馆里的
Mannequins? From the museum?
并攻击了我
And attacked me!
然后我就昏过去了 醒来就在这里了
Then I passed out and I woke up here.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
你们到底是谁
Who are you people anyway?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
给他松绑
Cut him loose.
波士顿科学博物馆
我简直不能相信 你们有没有发现
I can't believe it. Do you guys realize
那个博物馆现在有安提凯希拉机械装置
that this museum currently has the Antikythera mechanism,
它是世界上第一个天文钟表
only considered to be the first astronomical clock of its kind?
镇定点 卡桑德拉
Keep it together, Cassandra.
别管那个钟表了
Forget the clock.
你们快看那个酷炫的潜艇
Would you guys look at that awesome submarine?
哥们 那是19世纪50年代白鱼级柴油发电机
Dude, that's a 1950s Barbel-class diesel electric,
单螺旋桨轴潜艇
single propeller shaft.
又名为 世界上最酷的东西
AKA, the coolest thing ever.
哥们 我得去看看 我从小就想去
Gotta go, man. I've wanted to do it since I was a kid.
同志们 我们是来工作的 记得吗
Guys, we're here to work. Remember?
不如你们三个去看看里面发生了什么
How 'bout you three guys go check out what's inside
我和斯通去调查一下那个潜艇
and Stone and I will investigate the sub?
我们就去这 里面也许有好多线索
We'll go out here-- there's probably so many clues--
谢谢你 展览结束了 走吧
Thank you. Exhibit is closed, move along.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
一小时后重开 谢谢你 走吧 快走
Open again in an hour. Thank you, move along. Scootch along.
-不好意思 闭馆了 -什么 发生了什么
- Sorry, we're closed. - What-- what happened?
展览正在维护中
门卫反应过激 破坏了展览
The janitor freaked out, started trashing the place.
要我说的话可能是喝醉了
Probably hammered, if you ask me.
然后乱吼什么鬼魂 什么什么的
Started rantin' about spirits...? Something like that.
你知不知道他在哪里
Do you happen to know where he is now?
你们是谁 警♥察♥吗
What are you, cops?
不是 我们是图书管♥理♥员♥
No. We're Librarians.
波士顿综合医院
Boston General.
有人把他扔在门口的台阶上然后跑了
Somebody dumped him on the front steps and split.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
看来我们来对了
Looks like we're in the right place.
弗林和我去找这个门卫谈谈
Okay, Flynn and I are gonna go talk to this janitor,
你们留在这里
you guys stay here,
看看能不能发现有关鬼魂的什么东西
see what you can find out about these "Spirits."
我知道我该去哪找
I know just the place to look.
不能去潜艇
And no submarines.
-但是它在 -不能去
- But it's on-- - No subs.
-就在 -不能去
- It's right-- - No subs.
-一出门 -不能去 不能去 不能去
- You go out the door. - No subs, no subs, no subs.
你好 要果冻吗
Hello. Jell-O?
-离我远点 护士 -不要果冻吗
- Get away from me. Nurse? - No Jell-O?
你不想吃果冻吗
You do not want the Jell-O?
我已经跟你们说了我知道的一切
I've already told you people everything I know.
护士
Nurse?
-你看到他脖子上的东西了吗 -看到了
- You see the mark on his neck? - Yeah.
清晰的管口痕迹和轻微的印记
A distinct nozzle pattern with a slight impression.
我觉得 根据他嘴边的薄层
I would say, judging from the film around his mouth
以及迷糊的眼神
and the cloudiness in the eyes,
他可能被注射了强力镇静剂
that he's probably been injected with a powerful sedative,
很有可能是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 12小时内注射的
midazolam most likely, in the past 12 hours.
他被政♥府♥审讯了
He's been interrogated by the government.
用注射枪注射咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥简直是标准的坏警♥察♥
Injection guns with midazolam is textbook black ops.
类似追踪魔法的神秘组织
Like a secret group tracking magic.
你知道这听起来有多荒谬吗
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
我是说除了我们之外的
Other than us, I mean?
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表