剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
那么如果
So what if...
它可能会一直存在于你体内
It could remain a part of you...
你还能继续活下去吗
But you could go on living?
现在还能讨价还价吗
Who's bargaining now?
不能
No...
我别无选择
I'm out of options.
没有传统的选择
Conventional options.
我们不常转化其他人
We don't turn people often.
事实上 我之前从转化过任何人
In fact, I've turned anyone before.
但你值得生存更久
But you, you deserve more time.
作为 作为你们的一员吗
As a-- as one of you?
那样我就能永生了吗
So I'd be immortal?
你永远都不会变老
You'd never age.
再也不会生病
Never get sick again.
你的朋友们无需和你道别
Your friends wouldn't have to say good-bye.
我还没告诉他们
I haven't told them...
我已经
That I'm...
时日不多了
Running out of time.
你不会时日不多
You don't have to be out of time.
你可以待在这里
You could stay here.
和我在一起
With me, together.
纳赛尔博士 神经外科学
Dr. Nassir. Neurosurgery.
乔治·纳赛尔 医学博士
神经外科主任医师
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我和艾斯特拉在池塘边 我在问她些事情
I was at the pond with Estrella. Interviewing her.
真不错啊
Oh, how nice for you two.
你们两个正享受大自然风光时
While you two are enjoying your nature trail,
我们两个在努力查明
me and this guy are trying to figure out
赛斯和西西是怎么被烧死的
how Seth and Cece got flambéed.
我们在温泉下发现了一个神秘实验室
We found a secret lab underneath the spa, okay.
有人在检测土质成分
Somebody's been testing the components of the land.
他们正在努力想出一个配方
They're trying to come up with a little formula
好让这些吸血鬼能在白天行动自如
so these vampires can day walk anywhere they want to.
把石头给我
Give me the rock.
这些晶体斑点是碳硅石
These little crystal flecks? Moissanite.
艾斯特拉说是这种石头让土地变得肥沃
This is the rock that Estrella said made the soil so rich.
池塘周围的地下都是
It's all around the pond. It's in the ground.
-对 -就是说这里曾经有陨石坠落
- Yeah. - Which means a meteor must have crashed here,
形成了地层水 然后
caused the water formations and, oops,
吸血鬼们突然就能不被太阳所伤了
accidentally protected vampires from the sun.
我们听到马科说了
We heard Marco talking, okay?
他们利用赛斯和西西做实验
They used Seth and Cece as an experiment.
他们转化了他俩 给他俩服用了大量的石头
They turned them, pumped them full of that rock,
把他们送到太阳下烧死
and sent them out in the world to be barbecued
来检测配方是否有效
to see if their little formula works.
-马科和谁说的 -我不知道
- Who was Marco talking to? - I don't know.
但是主管的人 索菲娅
But it was somebody in charge-- Sofia,
-或托马斯 -或艾斯特拉
- Tomas. - Estrella.
-不 -她了解这里的土质
- No. - Yeah. She's the one that knows the land.
她是个生物地质化学工程师
She's a biogeochemical engineer.
不是艾斯特拉
It wasn't Estrella.
好吧 那我们去找她谈谈
Okay. Let's go talk to her, then.
不 我一个人去
No. Just me.
你们不用去
Not you two
你们对吸血鬼有先入为主的看法
and your preconceived notions about vampires.
你决定了吗
Did you make a decision?
艾斯特拉 你知道这是什么吗
Estrella, do you know what this is?
知道 我和你说过了
Yes. I told you.
这里到处都是
It's found all over the property.
陨石的碎片
The piece of a meteor,
就是这个能让你们在白天活动
and it's what allows you to walk during the day.
这里有人想要隔离出能白天活动的区域
Someone here is trying to isolate the daywalking properties
并利用赛斯和西西做实验品
and they're using guests like Seth and Cece as test subjects.
你觉得是我做的
You think I did this?
不
No.
但我惊讶于你不知道
But I'd be surprised if you didn't know
有碳硅石的区域
about the moissanite's properties.
你那么聪明 不会不好奇
You are too smart not to have been curious.
我有个想法
I had a theory.
你和谁讲过这个想法
Who did you share the theory with?
我得去和我母亲谈谈
I have to talk to my mother.
打扰一下 我找纳赛尔博士
Excuse me. I need to speak with Dr. Nassir.
卡桑德拉·希里安
Um, Cassandra Cillian
之前来约见过...
came in earlier to have an appointment with--
不好意思 你刚才说到了卡桑德拉·希里安
Excuse me. Did you say Cassandra Cillian?
是的 你是纳赛尔博士
I did, Dr. Nassir?
你是她的家属吗
Are you family?
是的 卡桑德拉是我的家人
Yes. Cassandra is my family.
我正打算再联♥系♥她
I was just about to reach out to her again.
自从扫描检查结果出来之后
I haven't heard from Ms. Cillian
希里安女士一直都没有联♥系♥我
since we got the results from the scans.
扫描...
Scans...
妈妈
Mama?
-不是你看到的那样 -我们也刚来
- This is not what you think. - We just got here.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama?
是你们干的
You did this.
不是他们 不可能 我们不会这么做
They didn't do this. They couldn't have. It's not what we do.
对 我们是来问你母亲
Yeah. We were here to ask your mother
关于地下秘密吸血鬼实验室的事
about the secret underground vampire lab.
我们看到你们的草药医生进去了那里
The one we saw your herbalist in.
马科在哪
Where's Marco?
这些图书管♥理♥员♥只想让我们质疑我们所看到的
These librarians are just trying to make us question what we saw.
你根本不知道你们看到的是什么
You don't know what you saw.
我们来这里不是想伤害任何人
We didn't come here to hurt anyone.
是吗 那这是什么
Oh, no? Then what's this?
伙计 你为什么要带把剑
Dude, why would you bring a sword?
-我为什么就不能带 -闭嘴
- Why wouldn't I bring a sword? - Shut up!
你们害死了我们的母亲
You killed our mother?
就是他们所有人
They all did.
不 她一直都和我在一起
No. She was with me most of the time.
没她的事
It wasn't her.
艾斯特拉 不是我们干的 拜托
Estrella. We didn't do his. Please.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
让我向你证明
Let me prove it to you.
-怎么证明 -秘密实验室
- How? - The secret lab.
如果它就在这里 那我们说的就是实话
If it's there, then we're telling the truth.
对 它建在山坡上
Yeah. It's built into the hillside,
穿过禅花♥园♥就是
Just past the Zen Garden.
我们会查明白有没有秘密实验室
If there's no secret lab, we'll know.
我们可以带你们去
We could show you.
不 你不行
No. Not you.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
你 快走吧
You. Come on, let's go.
等我们完事后 把他们带出去杀掉
When we're done, take them outside and kill them.
这是在浪费时间 艾斯特拉
This is a waste of time, Estrella.
即使温泉下有秘密实验室
Even if there is a secret lab under the spa,
那也不能证明不是他们干的
that doesn't mean they didn't do it.
听着 有人想要破解碳硅石的秘密
Look, someone is trying to crack the secret of the moissanite
好让你们能在外界也能在白天活动
to allow you to day walk outside the retreat.
但他们还没弄清楚 磨碎石头
What they haven't figured out yet is that grinding down the rock
分离粒子并服用下去是不够的
and isolating the particles and ingesting them isn't enough.
不是它的缘故
Not by itself.
这是什么意思 那应该是什么
Wha-- what do you mean? What is it, then?
我们好久都没有好好杀过人了
We haven't had a proper kill in quite a while.
我一定会非常享受的
I'm going to really enjoy this.
拜托告诉我你想好了计划
Please tell me you have a plan.
是的
Yes, I do.
包含了拳打脚踢吗
Does it involve punching and kicking?
是的
Yes, it does.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表