剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
回来
Go back!
回哪去
Go back where?
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
-我为什么湿透了 -那个沙漏是干吗的
- Why am I wet? - What's with the hourglass?
我不知道 但它看着很眼熟
I don't know, but it looks familiar.
卡桑德拉在哪
Where's Cassandra?
手♥机♥已经报废了
Phone is fried.
我的也是 全湿透了
So's mine. Soaked.
有人记得我们是怎么到这的吗
Does anybody remember how we got here?
披萨 当时有披萨 我记得有鳀鱼
Pizza! There was pizza. I remember the anchovies.
你不喜欢鳀鱼
You don't like anchovies.
所以我才记着有鳀鱼
Which is why I remember them.
能看出这是什么吗
Stone, recognize any of this?
看着像烟晶
Looks like smoky quartz,
但又不同 我还从没见过这样的东西
but different. I've never seen anything like this.
好吧 那我们概括一下情况
Okay, so let's recap.
我们不知道我们在哪或者为什么我们湿透了
We don't know where we are or why we're wet.
我们也不记得在此之前发生的任何事
We can't remember anything that happened before this.
-除了披萨 -还有大蒜面包
- Apart from pizza. - And garlic bread.
一些美味的大蒜面包
Some amazing garlic bread.
谜题解开了 我们是被橄榄园餐厅伏击了
Mystery solved. We were ambushed by an Olive Garden.
拜托 伙计们 好好想想
Come on, guys, think.
关于这里我们还有什么遗漏的信息
What are we missing about this place?
好吧 这有一个清洁女工
Well, it's got a cleanin' lady.
你们好
Hola.
《图书管♥理♥员♥》第三季第四集
自我实现的预言
那个声音
That sound.
我 我想起来了
I-- I remember.
当时确实有披萨
There was pizza.
你把一个那么大的真金字塔藏在哪了
Where do you hide a massive actual pyramid?
拉斯维加斯 内华达州
在另一个也那么大的真金字塔里
Inside another massive actual pyramid!
就像拉斯维加斯的卢克索赌场 太绝了
The Luxor Casino in Vegas. It's genius!
我是说 谁会想到去假的美国金字塔里
I mean, who'd ever think to look for a real Egyptian pyramid
去找一个真的埃及金字塔呢
under a fake American one?
-这些人 -鳀鱼
- These guys. - Ugh, anchovies.
第一轮我请 银色子弹
First round's on me. Silver bullets. Pew-pew! Pew!
等等 只有三瓶啤酒
Wait, wait, wait! Only three beers?
你不想放松一下吗
You're not gonna turn it loose?
不 你们将要放松一下 我已经累坏了
No, you're gonna turn it loose. I'm exhausted.
完全地 彻底地
Completely and utterly, uh...
-那个词是什么来着 -精疲力尽
- What's the word, Jones? - Knackered.
我需要冲个澡上♥床♥睡个好觉 晚安
I need a bath and a bed. Good night.
别走 你不能走
Oh, hey, oh, no! You can't go,
因为我们正玩得起劲呢 多有意思啊
because we're having fun! Funny-fun-fun!
-和贝尔德同乐 -停不下来的欢乐
- Fun with Baird. - Non-stop fun.
-根本停不下来 -来些啤酒
- Non-stop fun. - A couple beers.
-什么 -什么什么
- What? - What's anything?
我 你们怎么了
I-- - What?
我们只是很担心你
We're just really worried about you.
我们以为你可能会 觉得孤单
Well, we thought you might... be lonely.
你知道的 因为弗林正在完成他整个
You know, with Flynn doing his whole
弗林失踪的计划 而且
"Flynn be gone" Routine, and...
伙计们 真是
Guys, that's just--
你们真是太贴心了
it's-- it's really sweet, actually.
但我很好 真的很好 真的
But I'm fine, really fine. Really.
我们就是想让你知道我们都在你身边陪着你
We just want you to know that we're here for you.
因为守护者保护着图书管♥理♥员♥
Because the Guardian protects the Librarians,
那谁来保护守护者呢
but who protects the Guardian?
我这么说话可真扫兴
It's kind of a buzzkill when I put it like that.
好的 好的 我明白
Oh, okay. Okay, I get it.
所以今天早上你才送给我礼物
Is that why you left me that present this morning,
就是想让我打起精神
as a little pick-me-up?
-什么 -什么礼物
- What? - What present?
这个化妆镜 很漂亮
This compact mirror. It's beautiful.
雕了花 还有这块漂亮的石头 还是银的
It's engraved, and it has this nice stone, and it's silver...
谁会想要这么没用的东西啊
Who would want something as useless as that?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我还在努力练习怎么假装我喜欢它呢
I was trying to work out how to pretend I liked it.
也许是弗林留给你的
Maybe Flynn left it for you.
别再提弗林会给我这种完全没用的东西
Leave it to Flynn to give me something completely useless.
现在一把十字弓才是将来在神秘的地下金字塔
Now a crossbow, that would've come in handy
有可能会派上用场的东西
in the secret underground pyramid.
你们知道我喜欢神秘的地下金字塔哪一点吗
You know what I love about secret underground pyramids?
纪念品
The souvenirs.
你不能直接从历史遗迹那里拿走金币
Jones, you can't just take coins from a historical site.
-你必须把它们 -你敢说出那个词
- You gotta give 'em... - Don't you dare use the M word!
送回博物馆
...to a museum!
你们觉得停电了吗
You think it's a blackout?
为什么所有人都不动了
Why did everyone stop moving?
伊芙·贝尔德 今晚
Eve Baird. Tonight...
你们都看见那个了吗
Did you all just see that?
就是他 就是那个人
That's him, that's the one.
他来自古代
He is an ancient,
是复仇心极重的准天神 被称为"收割者"
vengeful quasi-deity and he is called the "Reaper."
在这些照片里你都看不到他的脸
You can't see his face in any of these pictures.
不 没人看过收割者的脸
No, no one ever sees the Reaper's face.
就像不可能逃出他的魔爪一样
It is as impossible to see his face
你不可能看到他的脸
as it is to escape his clutches.
那这些是什么
So what are those?
沙漏
Hourglass.
预言立方
Prophecy cube.
我搞不太懂预言立方
Prophecy cube baffles me.
但沙漏还是足够简单的
The hourglass is simple enough.
收割者是一位超自然的杀手
The Reaper is a supernatural assassin,
由魔法使用者召唤来杀死其他的魔法使用者
summoned by magic users to kill other magic users,
或者像这次一样 还可以杀一个守护者
or it seems, in this case, a Guardian.
你是说我是暗♥杀♥的目标
You mean I'm the hit?
等等 无意冒犯 但为什么是她呢
Wait, no offense, but why her?
我 我 这个沙漏
I-- I-- the hourglass.
在今晚沙子流光之后
You have until the sands run out tonight
收割者就会回来找你
and then the Reaper will return for you.
-听着 跳跳 -跳跳
- Listen, Skippy. - "Skippy"?
还有一个简单的方法停下沙漏
There's an easy way to stop an hourglass.
没有办法能够阻止收割者 伊芙
There is no way to stop the Reaper, Eve.
快找到门 如果我们能进来我们就能出去
Search for a door! If we got in, we can get out!
-我在找 -上帝救救我 那是什么东西
- I'm on it. - Dios, ayudame! What is that thing?
不好意思 你叫什么
I'm sorry, what's your name?
妮娜 妮娜·米特拉尼
Nina. Nina Mitrani.
妮娜 别担心
Nina, don't worry about it.
专心找门就好
Just focus on finding a door.
但如果我们出不去 它能进来吗
But if we can't get out, can it get in?
我们难道不应该待在这里吗
Shouldn't we stay here?
这位女士说得很有道理
The lady makes a good point.
贝尔德
Baird...?
不管是谁 都给我出来
Whatever you are, show yourself.
我投降
I surrender!
-投降谁 -你
- To who? - To you.
你不需要向我投降
You don't need to surrender to me.
好吧 我不需要吗
Okay... I don't then?
-兄弟 你叫什么 -泰森·洛佩兹
- What's your name, bubba? - Tyson Lopez.
你总是带着两副游泳镜出来晃吗 泰森
You always walk around with two pairs of swim goggles, Tyson?
我不知道 这些是我的吗
I don't know. Are these mine?
游泳 游泳池
Uh, swim-- A swimming pool!
没错 我们去过一个学校
Yes, we were at a school.
那是一件字母夹克 那是什么 "MH"
That's a letter jacket. What is that-- "MH," "MH"?
-梅菲尔德高中 -梅菲尔德高中
- Mayfield High. - Mayfield High?
那是我的学校
That's my school.
-费尔布拉泽校长 -泰森
- Principal Fairbrother? - Tyson?
妮娜 你怎么
Nina? How did you--
你们都来自同一个学校吗
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表