剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
黑色紧身衣 吹镖 杀人不眨眼
black PJs, blow darts, the whole nine yards.
所以我们才该回去
That's why we gotta get back there,
叫上我们认识的人
call up everybody we know,
解决这事 越快越好
clear it out ASAP.
我好像认识这人
I think I may know him.
是不是长这样
Did he look like this?
就是他
That's him.
-斯特林·拉姆 -斯特林·拉姆
- Sterling Lam. - Sterling Lam.
中国亿万富豪 古董收藏家
Chinese billionaire, collector of antiquities.
我们俩过去交过手...
He and I have crossed paths before...
在柬埔寨争夺吴哥盾时
in Cambodia over the Shield of Angkor,
我打败了他 但也付出了代价
and I beat him, but it came at a cost.
拉姆不容小觑
So Lam is serious.
所以我们才该回去
That's why we have to go back.
好吧 那我们得放聪明点
Okay, but we go back smart.
导师要是卷进去 事情就复杂了
It gets complicated when mentors are involved.
因为你信任关心他们 所以会鲁莽行事
Because you trust and care about them, you make rash decisions.
我不鲁莽
I'm not being rash.
他可是我师♥父♥
He's my sifu.
对我有恩
I owe him.
-你不明白... -我明白
- You don't understand... - Actually, I do.
在北约时 我有个很棒的导师
Back at NATO I had an incredible mentor
她就是我的全世界 但是...
who meant the world to me, but... anyway.
关键在于 如果我们要回到那里
The point is, if we go back,
就得先弄清楚发生了什么
we have to know what we're getting ourselves into.
我们只知道他是个手下有很多忍♥者的坏蛋头子
Well, we know he's a well-funded ninja-commanding badass.
香格里拉是在地磁线上吗
What about Shangri-La. Is it on a ley line?
不在 而且也不需要在
No. Doesn't need to be, though.
猴王修复那里之前
Even before the Monkey King repaired it,
那里就是个强大的魔法源
it was always a source... powerful source of white magic.
多亏了国王权杖和魔法尾巴
It's only thanks to the kings staff and magical tail
他才能长久执政
that he has been able to hold power for so long.
修复 发生了什么
Repaired? What happened?
我在找命运之矛时
All right, it may have been partially destroyed
可能损毁了部分建筑
when I was going after the Spear of Destiny.
但那不是我的错
But it wasn't my fault.
好吧
Okay.
你能用魔法后门把我们传送到那里吗
Can you get us in there using a magic door?
只能传送到城外 进不了内城
I can get you near the city, but not inside the walls.
城市本身是个强大的魔法源
The city itself is such a powerful source of magic,
如果落入坏人手中...
should it fall into the wrong hands...
魔法就会被用来做坏事
Magic could be turned to the dark side.
对 然后世上的善恶平衡...
Yes, and then the balance of good and evil on the Earth...
这样拉姆就会掌握更多的黑魔法
Which would give Lam even more bad magic on his side.
阿匹卜会更强大
And further empower Apep.
会产生各种不利后果
Which means multiple levels of suckage.
但目前这些都还没发生
But none of that has happened yet.
根据传说
Now, according to legend,
落日之时挥舞香格里拉权杖
he who wields the Staff of Shangri-La at sundown
-就能成为它的主人 -是的
- becomes its rightful ruler. - Correct.
所以我们回去那里 不用直接对付拉姆
So, we go back there, we don't have to take on Lam directly,
只用在落日前把权杖抢过来就行了
we just have to get the staff from him by sunset.
不正面对上 怎么抢权杖
How do we do that and not go head-to-head?
他认识你 也见过我了
He knows you. He's seen me now,
而且 如果这个组织真有你说的那么厉害
and if the organization is as sharp as you say it is,
他们可能也认识贝尔德
they probably know Baird, too.
我们可以借鉴《奥德赛》中的做法
What do you say we take a page out of "The Odyssey"?
门口有几个陌生人
Strangers at the gate.
陆地海盗 他们说有好东西卖♥♥给您
Land pirates, they say, with something to sell.
-吴哥盾 -不可能
- Shield of Angkor. - Impossible.
他们说是从一个图书管♥理♥员♥那里偷来的
They claim to have stolen it from a Librarian.
带他们进来
Bring them in.
吴哥盾
The Shield of Angkor.
阇耶跋摩国王用此盾将敌人赶进了海里
King Jayavarman used it to push his enemies to the sea.
但不知怎么的 它落入了...
Yet somehow it has come into the possession of...
艾米·艾达曼缇和翟特先生的手里
Amy Adamantite and Mr. Zet.
真奇怪 我以为这行的人我都认识呢
Odd. I thought I knew everyone in our line of work.
但我从没听说过你
Yet I've never heard of you.
你说这是从一个图书管♥理♥员♥那里偷来的吗
You say you took it from a Librarian?
说来话长
Long story,
谈完生意后
one we can tell
我们可以慢慢讲
after we discuss some business.
或者 我也可以杀了你 夺走盾牌
Or I can kill you and take the shield right now.
盾牌受到高棉七诅咒的保护
She shield is protected by the Seven Curses of Khmer.
除非我为你唱废止咏唱
Unless I give you the revocation chant,
不然触碰它就会失去记忆 听力 头发
whoever touches it loses their memories, hearing, hair...
我知道七个诅咒是什么
I know all about the Seven Curses.
很有计谋啊
Well played.
我们一边喝茶一边谈生意吧
Let's discuss business over tea.
易碎物品
现在安全了
I'd say we're clear.
计划不错
Nice plan.
这是特洛伊木马计策 屡试不爽
It's a Trojan horse. It works every time.
"奥德赛"[艰险的旅程]
Yay, "Odyssey."
这边走
This way.
陆地海盗 也叫做雇佣军
Land pirates. In other words, mercenaries.
我们对称号♥没那么在意
We're not big on titles.
我猜你没有带着黑眼岩石
I don't suppose you ever crossed paths
穿过小路
with Black-Eyed Pierre?
你指南方古代史的灾星吗
The scourge of southern antiquities?
特洛伊舵轮那战 我们击退了他
We beat him to the Helm of Troy.
那疯子卡洛斯·迦巴尔顿呢
What about Mad Carlos Gabaldon?
雨林掠夺者吗
The Raider of the Rainforest?
马丘比丘的节仗那战 他击退了我们
He beat us to the Scepter of Machu Picchu,
可之后就被捕了
but then got arrested.
那艾泽基尔·琼斯呢
How about Ezekiel Jones?
他是图书管♥理♥员♥
He's a Librarian.
很厉害的盗贼 却愚蠢地站错了队
A great thief. Foolishly went to work for the other side.
我没见过这人 但在一个聚会上听过他声音
I never saw the man, but I did hear his voice at a party
夸夸其谈 口音非常傲慢
boasting about a conquest in that arrogant accent of his.
永远都忘不了
I will never forget it.
我们的盾牌就是从他手里抢来的
He was also the last man to touch the shield before we got to it.
你们杀了艾泽基尔·琼斯
You killed Ezekiel Jones?
-怎么杀的 -我们勒死了他
- How? - We choked him.
太妙了
Excellent.
我和图书管♥理♥员♥有过历史
I have a history with Librarians.
我听说琼斯先生是最聪明的
I heard that Mr. Jones was the most clever.
没搞错吧 我是说 我没听说过
Seriously? I just... I mean, I'd never heard that.
-你搭档不讲话吗 -不
- Doesn't your partner talk? - No.
他小时候被闪电击中过
He was struck by lightning as a child
融化的补牙材料把他下巴给焊住了
and his fillings fused his jaw shut.
我们谈谈价钱吧
Shall we discuss price?
我得承认 香格里拉比我记忆中的美
I have to admit, Shangri-La looks better than I remember.
好吧 接待室在一楼
Right, receiving chamber's on the first floor.
正殿和权杖在顶楼
Throne room and the staff are on the top floor.
那边只有两个守卫
There's only two guards.
只要一个守卫发出警报
If just one of those guards sets off an alarm,
我们就要应对十倍数量的人
we'll have to take on 10 times as many.
对 不过大多正殿都会有秘密出口
True, still, most throne rooms are built with a secret exit
以应对政♥变♥或刺杀之类的事
to ward off coups and assassinations and the like.
对 就像白金汉宫的女王套房♥
Right, like the queen's room in Buckingham Palace.
还有凡尔赛宫地板夹层的出口
Or the exit in the floor at Versailles.
所以我们要找秘门
So we're looking for a secret door.
伙计们 我在这里住了一个多月
Guys, I've been living here for over a month.
秘门在这里
Secret door is this way.
那儿
There.
香格里拉的权杖
The Staff of Shangri-La.
-可能有陷阱 -对 不过我有办法
- It's probably booby trapped. - Yeah, but I got a plan.
你去拿权杖 我把这个放上去
You take the staff, I place this one.
好 好办法
Okay, okay. Good thinking.
-我来计数 -好
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表