剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
凯布讷山 瑞典
泥嚎
Halla!
泥嚎
Halla.
泥嚎
Halla.
泥嚎冰冻
Halla isgrotta.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 我只是在练习瑞典语而已
What, I'm just practicing my Swedish.
"你好 冰洞"的瑞典语叫泥嚎冰冻
Halla isgrotta. It means, "Hello, ice cave!"
首先
First of all,
正确发音是你好 冰洞
the translation is hej isgrotta.
再者你今天为什么那么兴高采烈
And why are you so cheerful?
这只是个美好而平常的藏品寻回任务
It's just a nice, normal, everyday artifact retrieval.
没错 但这本该是弗林的任务
Yeah, an artifact that Flynn was supposed to retrieve,
但他又溜走了 现在我们得收拾烂摊子
but he skipped out again. Now we gotta cover his backlog.
拜托 我们生来就是干这事的
Come on, you and I were built for this.
我们是最佳搭档
We're a well-oiled machine.
走吧
Come on.
《图书管♥理♥员♥》第三季第三集
恶魔重聚
这个日期和地点
This date and location's been
记录在图书馆任务本上已经快600年了
in the Library's appointment book for nearly 600 years.
是一块长在这些冰墙里的晶体
It's a crystal that grows in one of these ice formations.
据说晶体里蕴含了大量的魔力
It's supposed to be steeped in magic.
晶体上覆盖着素霜
It's the one with... prime frost.
这些冰块上面全是霜啊
Well, it all looks pretty frosty to me.
我重新校准了眼镜的参数
I recalibrated the goggles
以读取人类可见光谱外的
to read the residual energy of anything outside
一切残余能量
the spectrum of light visible to the human eye.
这样就知道应该
So that should help us figure out which formation
把哪块冰带回去了
we need to take back with us.
不是这块
Nope.
不是这块
Nope.
不是这块 你说这东西叫什么来着
Nope. What did you say this thing was called again?
是叫安格尔波达水晶吗
The Angrboda Crystal?
不知道 应该是吧
I don't know. I think so.
我从预约本上抄下来的
I mean, I copied it exactly from the appointment book.
但你也知道那上面的字体有多潦草
But you know how atrocious that handwriting...
小卡 我想你不需要眼镜也看得见
Cassie, I don't think you need the goggles.
但我们需要支援
But we will need some help.
艾泽基尔
Ezekiel?
-艾泽基尔 -我在干很重要的事呢
- Ezekiel. - Hey! That was important.
别担心 干完正事就把游戏还你
Don't worry. You'll get your game back when we're done.
又要干什么事
And what precisely are we doing?
艾泽基尔 我见过未来的你
Ezekiel, I've seen the kind of Librarian you can become...
一个负责 有领导能力
responsible, a leader,
有担当的图书管♥理♥员♥
someone people can turn to for help.
但你还没实现自己的潜力
But you haven't reached that potential yet,
我们要改变这点
and we're gonna change that.
我不喜欢重口味的东西
Oh, I'm not into kinky stuff.
这不是给你的 是我用的
It's not for you, it's for me.
你喜欢重口味的东西吗
You're into kinky stuff?
我在图书馆里设置了一系列的陷阱和障碍
I've set up a series of traps and obstacles in the Library
你要单凭声音为我导航
and you're going to guide me through using just your voice.
这不可能
That's ridiculous.
我对你有百分百的信心
I have every faith in you.
好了 艾泽基尔 现在由你发号♥施令
Okay, Ezekiel, you're in charge.
引导我
Guide me.
艾泽基尔 艾泽基尔
Ezekiel? Ezekiel?
你已经溜了对吧
You're not here anymore are you?
简单的物理原则不管用
Well, basic physics isn't working.
是时候试试升级版了
Time to try an upgrade.
这些刻在上面的字符
These symbols etched in here...
这些是古代北欧文字
They're Runes.
没错 是古老的北欧文字
Yeah, Nordic and ancient.
这就说得通了
Of course.
冰和晶体都在成长 虽然过程很缓慢
The ice and crystal grows. I mean, slowly, but it grows.
如果成长过程中能形成古代北欧文字
But if they're growing in Runic designs,
意味着这是有意识的行为
that means there's consciousness at play.
如果这是有意识的行为
And if there's consciousness at play,
那我就能迷惑它
that means I can confuse it.
你现在已经迷惑我了
Like you're confusing me?
我们不需要整个冰块
We don't need the whole ice formation.
我们只需要里面的晶体
We just need the crystal inside of it.
-如果我能施咒 -不能用咒语
- So if I use a spell... - No spells.
-这问题我们谈过了 -你说过了
- We've been over this. - You've been over this.
但我一直在忽略你
I've been patently ignoring you.
魔法都有相应的后果
Magic has consequences.
看来你把手♥机♥顺回去了
I see you got your phone back.
还拿了你的钥匙 当练手了
And your keys. Just for practice.
保持练习以免手生了
I have to keep my skills sharp.
我是认真的 琼斯
I'm serious about this, Jones.
如果你是认真的
If you were serious about this,
你就不会让我引导你绕过你设置的陷阱
you wouldn't have me lead you through traps that you set up.
这样毫无危险
There's no danger in that.
你会让我来设置陷阱
You would have me set up the traps,
但显然你还不够信任我
but, obviously, you don't trust me that much.
上校 别白费力气了
Colonel, I wouldn't bother.
琼斯先生选择了无为之道
Mr. Jones has chosen a path of noninvolvement,
就算是事关人命他也不在乎
even when there are lives at stake.
就像是永远中立的瑞士
He's, well, like Switzerland,
虽然没有带来奇妙亲切感的咕咕钟
minus the odd affinity for cuckoo clocks.
我说了我弄完这个就会帮你
I told you I'd help with whatever once I'm done with this.
事关人命是什么意思
What do you mean "Lives at stake"?
那是什么
What is all that?
我要建一个新的孵化器
Well, I'm hoping to build a new incubator,
因为旧的那个过热了
since the old one is overheating.
有够讽刺的 作为一个孵化器居然也能过热
Ironic, for an incubator.
不许再玩游戏了 琼斯
No more games, Jones.
现在有真是的危险情况 你要解救大家
There's real danger, and you are gonna get us out of it.
上校 我必须得抗♥议♥
Oh, Colonel, really, I must protest.
尼斯信任我才把蛋交给我的
Nessie entrusted me with her egg.
现在我们要把这责任交给艾泽基尔
And now we are entrusting Ezekiel.
尼斯 你是说这是
Nessie? So you're telling me that this is the egg
尼斯湖水的蛋吗
of the Loch Ness Monster?
没错 尼斯要去处理那帮
Yes, it is. Nessie had to go deal with some
在她湖上过度扩张的开♥发♥商
overzealous developers on her loch
所以她请我帮她看着蛋
and she asked me to watch it.
詹金斯 孵化器出了问题
Jenkins, the incubator is malfunctioning
我猜没有什么
and I'm betting nothing works as well
比传统的人体体温更靠谱了
as good old fashioned body heat.
你不能把蛋放下
Now, you can't put it down,
也不能溜走
you can't walk away from it.
在孵化器修好前给蛋保暖
Keep it warm until the incubator is fixed.
上校 你真的觉得这是最好的主意吗
Colonel, you really do believe that this is the best idea?
我对艾泽基尔有百分百的信心
I have every faith in Ezekiel.
这话绝对没人说过
Said no one ever.
不知道 可能是回音吧
I don't know. Maybe it was an echo.
你左手不给力啊 好吧 右手不错
You got a weak left. Your right's good though.
斯通
Stone!
[咒语]
De antiquis invoco deos.
[咒语]
Quia opus factum est.
[咒语]
Ut quietam!
不管刚跑掉的是谁
Whoever that was ran off,
外面有大暴风雪
but there is a blizzard out there.
-你在干什么 -打开冰阵
- What are you doing? - Opening the ice formation.
-该死 卡桑德拉 我跟你说了 -太迟了
- Damn it, Cassandra, I told you-- - Too late now.
你看
See?
早跟你说了
I told you.
快进快出 全速前
In and out, lickety spl--
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
好像冰晶跑进我胸腔了
I think the crystal went in my chest somehow.
赶紧得把你弄下山
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表