剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
正向我们赶来
Are on their way to us.
那些傻瓜是自愿带武器残留过来的
The fools are bringing them here willingly.
但你怎么打败他们?
But how will you defeat them?
我们应该逃跑 你受伤了
We should flee. You're injured.
是吗?
Am I?
了不起
Impressive.
一旦他们死了 我们就能拥有我们需要的所有武器残留
Once they're dead, we'll have all the vestiges we need.
又一个不详的山中巢穴
Another ominous mountain lair.
龙怎么都这样?
Why are dragons like this?
要是我们能看到里面的情况就好了
If only we had eyes on the inside.
我去吧 穿着这件盔甲 我跑得飞快
I'll go. I'm fast as hell in this armor.
自己去?
Alone?
你确定吗 弟弟?
Are you sure, brother?
现在不是胆怯的时候
Now is not the time for cowardice.
我马上就回来
I'll be back in a flash.
瓦克斯 等等
Vax, wait.
我…
I...
记住 安全词是“钱加”
Remember, the safe word is "chenga."
嘿
Hey,
你没事吧 斯坎兰?
you all right, Scanlan?
她也说我是懦夫
She called me a coward, too.
说我逃避一切
She said I ran away from everything.
我只是…
I just...
我不想再让她失望了 你知道吗?
I don't want to let her down anymore, you know?
让谁失望?
Let who down?
我的女儿
My daughter.
凯莉?
Kaylie?
要是你不想再让她失望 那就别那么做啊
If you don't want to let her down anymore, then don't.
听起来很容易
Sounds easy.
并不容易
It's not,
但没什么是值得的
but nothing worth it ever is.
你在哪儿 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的混♥蛋♥?
Where are you, you sneaky bastard?
你是来送武器残留的
Ah, you've come to deliver a vestige.
多么慷慨啊
How generous.
其实我正要离开
Actually, I was just leaving.
不够快
Not fast enough.
可怜虫
Pathetic hatchling.
我会从你血肉模糊的尸体上 把盔甲剥下来
I'll peel that armor off your mangled corpse.
没错 还没好
Yep, still broken.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like it.
出事了
Something's happened.
要是瓦克斯遇到麻烦 你会感觉到的 对吧?
You'd feel it if Vax were in trouble, right?
我会 但我没感觉到…
I would, but I don't feel...
任何事?
Anything?
那就进去
Then get in there.
我会跟格劳格一起 - 我们分头行动?
I'll stay with Grog. -We're splitting the party?
等等!
Wait up!
你的盔甲现在是我的了 小乌鸦
Your armor is mine now, little raven.
放下他
Drop him.
我的收藏中的另一件武器残留
Another vestige for my collection.
他不见了
He's gone.
该死 别又来
Shit. Not again.
小心上面!
Eyes up!
我看到你了 瓦克斯
I've got you, Vax.
珀西!
Percy!
维克斯!
Vex!
我接到你了
I've got you.
维克斯!
Bollocks!
谢谢你载我一程
Thanks for the lift.
现在带我们他妈的离开这里!
Get us the fuck out of here now.
下来这里!这里有出路!
Down here. There's a way out.
会很近!
It's gonna be close.
钱加!
Chenga!
没事 你现在安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
算是吧 - 好的 我们救出了瓦克斯
Sort of. - Okay, we got Vax,
我们从后门溜出去吧
now let's slip out the back door.
我们不会逃跑
We're not running.
我要说多少次?
How many times do I have to say this?
我们赢不了!
We can't win.
他说得非常对
He makes an excellent point.
好吧 我们出去找救援 然后再回来如何?
Okay, what if we leave and come back with help?
不 该死 等我们回来就来不及了
No, damn it, we'd never return in time.
你们在这儿
There you are.
你们不明白吗?
Don't you people see?
如果说鸦后向我展示了什么 那就是命运是真的
If the Matron has shown me anything, it's that fate is real.
凯丽丝的人♥民♥、格劳格的族人、我们的父亲
Keyleth's people, Grog's herd, our father.
你们觉得这都是巧合吗?
You think that was all chance?
我们应该在这里
We're supposed to be here.
你应该在这里
You are supposed to be here.
去你的鸦后
Screw your Matron!
她不能控制我的命运
She doesn't control my destiny.
是不能 斯坎兰 控制权在你手上
No, Scanlan, you do.
你可以逃避 或者奋起迎接
And you can run from it, or you can rise to meet it.
你为什么关心?
What do you care?
你这辈子做了那么多错事
For all the wrong you've done in your life,
必须做很多正确的事才能弥补
you'd have to do a hell of a lot right.
瓦克斯 我…
Vax, I...
你们的武器残留引领我找到了你们!
Your relics led me right to you.
珀西!
Percy!
够了!
Enough!
他妈的
Fuckin' hell!
芬特拉斯!
Fenthras.
我们结束这个游戏吧 好吗?
Let us end this charade, shall we?
看看你
Look at you.
都不够塞牙缝的
Hardly a snack.
那你为什么不咬我呢 混♥蛋♥?
Why don't you chew on me, fuck bucket?
卑鄙小人!
Aw, what a dick.
这对石肘会是我的
Those knuckles will be mine.
格劳格!
Grog!
来帮下忙?
Little help?
我这辈子学到的一件事
One thing I learned in this life:
就是没人会来拯救你
no one comes back to save you.
所以你准备做什么?
So what are you prepared to do?
好的
Okay,
加油啊 斯坎
come on, Scan,
你要站起来 为了团队
you gotta gnome up for the team,
为了凯莉
for Kaylie,
为了你想象中的孙子孙女
for your imaginary grandkids.
不 算了吧
Nope, screw that.
姐姐!
Sister!
据我所知 我觉得你会逃跑
From all I've heard, it figures you'd run.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
格劳格!
Grog!
我们打不过他!
We can't beat him.
这座山会是你们的坟墓
This mountain will be your tomb.
如果这就是我们的命运 那就这样吧
If it's our fate, so be it.
我应该感谢你们
I owe you my thanks,
因为你们给了我三个分歧武器残留
for you have given me three Vestiges of Divergence.
两个!
Two!
这个是我的
This one's mine.
不!
No!
等等 斯坎兰在哪里?
Wait, where's Scanlan?
不!
Oh, no.
瓦克斯 帮我一把!
Vax, give me a hand.
愚蠢的…
[straining]
快 快啊!
Come on. Come on!
天啊!
Oh, God.
不
No...
派克 你不能…
Pike, can't you...
斯坎兰
Scanlan.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表