剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
真的吗?
Really?
我们到底在哪里?
Where even are we?
好吧 从那些山丘来看 我们回到了塔尔多雷?
Well, from the look of those hills... back on Tal'Dorei?
该死 凯丽丝 你真的得好好学学咒语
Damn. Keyleth, you really need to learn your spells.
格劳格 我保证 我们会让你恢复的
Grog, I promise. We're gonna fix you.
说话
Start talking.
你为什么要监视我们?你是谁?
Why are you spying on us? Who are you?
无名小卒而已
No one...
所以你能放我下去吗? - 很乐意
so can you put me down? -Gladly.
我们再试一次
Let's try again.
你是谁?为什么跟着我们?
Who are you, and why are you following us?
一个普普通通 喜欢找乐子的流浪者
A simple wanderer who enjoys a little entertainment.
你可以叫我加梅利
You can call me Garmelie.
你在读什么?
What are you reading?
没什么 没读什么 我不识字
Ooh! Nothing! No reading. I-I-I can't read.
那… - 不
Uh, that's, uh... - Oh, no!
我很好奇 你在记录我们 是吗?
...curious. - It's not what you think it, sir. Keeping notes on us, were you?
别 别打开那个 不要
No, don't open that. No... - Uh... - O-Oh.
不 不是我画的
No, I did not draw those.
天啊
Oh, my. - Oh.
除非你喜欢它们
Ugh... Well, unless you like them.
这肖像画还不错
The likenesses aren't bad.
我为什么有三个阴♥茎♥?
Why do I have three peni?
艺术是主观的
Art is subjective.
没必要生气
Oh, ah, no need to be angry,
因为加梅利可以带你们 去你们需要去的地方
seeing as how Garmelie can guide you where you need to go.
你怎么知道我们想去哪里?
And how do you know where we want to go?
我没说你们想去的地方
Didn't say where you want to go.
我说的是你们需要去的地方
Said where you need to go.
我的书里充满了像这样的生物
My books were filled with creatures like this.
我们最好别理他
Best we ignore him.
到目前为止 你的书没给我们带来什么好处
Your books have done a fat lot of good for us so far.
珀西只是想帮忙
Percy's only trying to help.
是的 以前听过这话
Yeah. Heard that before.
好吧 现在烦人的插画家走了
Well. Now that the irritating illustrator is gone,
我可以专心带领我们穿过…
I can concentrate on navigating us through...
当然
Of course.
你确定你不需要帮忙吗?
You sure you don't need any help?
我觉得我可以的
I think I got it.
我能感觉到我的力量…
I can feel... my strength... coming... Whoa.
我只是需要一点时间
I just need... a minute.
来吧 伙计 至少让我们帮点忙
Uh, come on, man. At least let us help out a little.
不
No!
帮一点吧
A little.
好的 我们来移♥动♥我们的大男孩吧
All right. Let's move our big boy.
好吧 我们落后了几公里
♪ Well, we got some miles behind us ♪
我们还需要更多指导
♪ And we got some more to steer ♪
这很困难 因为没有妓院
♪ And it's mighty hard ♪ ♪ 'Cause there ain't no brothels ♪
在那里和这里之间
♪ In between there and here ♪
越过崎岖的道路和河流
♪ Over rocky roads and rivers ♪
沿着这片扭曲的土地跋涉
♪ Trudge along this twistin' land ♪
只是两个流浪的灵魂 和一个大呆瓜
♪ Just two wandering souls and a big ole dummy ♪
依靠一只魔术之手
♪ Ridin' on a magic hand ♪
我在开辟自己的道路
♪ I'm makin' my way ♪
我在开辟自己的道路
♪ I'm makin' my way ♪
从这肮脏的山顶
♪ From the top of this shitty mountain ♪
到这该死的海湾底部
♪ To the bottom of this goddamn bay ♪
我在开辟自己的道路
♪ I'm makin' my way ♪
我在开辟自己的道路
♪ I'm makin' my way ♪
我宁愿去狂欢 但我却在拖拉
♪ And I'd rather be ballin', but instead ♪
让他再待一天
♪ I'm haulin' his ass for another day ♪
我在开辟自己的道路
♪ I'm makin' my way ♪
我在开辟自己的道路
♪ I'm makin' my way ♪♪
放松 我来帮你 朋友
E-Easy, easy, whoa. Whoa. Hey, I got you, pal.
甚至都不能喝水
I can't even drink. Oh...
天啊 这比死还难受
Ah, this is worse than death!
你不是状态最佳的格劳格
You're not peak Grog.
但你还能做很多事
But, uh, there's plenty of stuff you're still useful for.
是吗?比如说?
Yeah? Like what?
比如当个门挡、镇纸
Well, like a... a doorstop? Paperweight?
你会是个整洁的地毯
Hey, you'd make a neat rug, huh?
地毯?
What? Rug?
朋友 我开玩笑的
Buddy. I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
向后倾 来吧 我喂你
Tilt back. Come on, I got ya.
我不想弄脏你小小的胸膛 而且…
Don't want to stain your tiny, tiny chest. - Yeah?
怎么了?我又说错话了吗? - 这很贴心
What, did I say something wrong again? - That's sweet.
不 你在取笑我
Nah. You're-you're making fun of me.
不 我只是没想过 能看到斯坎兰当护工的一天
No. No. I-I just... I never thought I'd see Scanlan the caregiver.
这不是坏事
It's... not a bad thing.
我的意思是 如果你喜欢这个
Oh. Uh... Well, I mean, if you're into this,
我可以穿上我调皮的护士装
I can put on my naughty nurse's outfit.
等等 不 派克 我…
Oh. Wait, no... Pike, I...
天啊 太蠢了
God. Stupid.
斯坎兰 能帮个忙吗? - 怎么?
Uh, Scanlan? Ow! Little help? - Huh?
天啊
Oh, God! Uh, uh...
走啊 走开
Shoo! Shoo! Get! Get away!
去!放开他
Get! Get off him!
前面有水
There's water up ahead.
我觉得我们终于到达目的地了
I think we finally found our destination.
欢迎来到精灵国度
"Welcome to the Fey Realm."
你需要时 加梅利会帮你的
Garmelie's here to help when you need him.
我能看到我们需要的沼泽 谢谢
I can literally see the bog we need, thank you.
听起来你已经有了所有的答案
Sounds like you have all the answers, then.
好吧 恭喜你
Well, goodie for you.
珀西 你知道这些东西吗? - 当然知道 它们是…
Percy, you study these? -Of course. They're, uh...
我觉得它们叫…
Well... well, I think they're called, uh...
好吧 我不知道 加梅利
Oh, fine, I have no idea. Garmelie...
他又不见了 - 它们很漂亮
And he's gone again. -Well, they're pretty.
也就是说它们可能超级致命
Which means they're probably super deadly.
不管它们是什么 我们都应该继续前进
Whatever they are, we should keep moving.
又是我?
Me again?
我说致命是开玩笑的 那是玩笑话
I was joking about the deadly thing. That was a joke!
那是个问题
Well, that's a problem.
注意
Oy! Heads up!
瓦克斯 看!
Vax, look!
它是在变大吗?
It's... growing?
什么鬼?
Oh, what the fuck?
这是融合体 试着把它分开
It's an amalgamation. Try to break it apart.
他妈的
Fuck's sake.
拜托 这地方的植物真的是混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on. The plants in this realm are real assholes!
我觉得我把它吓跑了
Ah, I think I scared it off.
该死 没吓跑
Shit. No. No, I didn't!
小坠儿
Trinket.
坚持住!
Hang on!
我来对付它
I'll get him.
不
No!
它是来追我的
It's after me...
好吧 来吧 丑八怪
Right. Come on, ugly!
凯丽丝 维克斯阿利亚
Keyleth! Vex'ahlia!
谢天谢地 我担心那些孢子可能…
Thank goodness. I was worried those spores might've...
会影响你们
...affected you?
Wha...
维克斯阿利亚?
Vex'ahlia?
嘿
Oh, hey...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
该死 姑娘
Shit, girl. - Hmm?
你真该死
You are proper fucked up.
你的声音跟我想象中的不一样
That is not what I imagined you'd sound like!
我知道 对吧?
I know, right?
我对你们太刻薄了
I was just so mean to you guys.
我们不要再吵架了 好吗? 我非常爱你们
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表