剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
We're in another dimension.
你们每个人都有机会 在一对一战斗中伤害我
Each of you will have the chance to wound me in a one-on-one battle.
谁敢先来?
Who dares go first?
维克斯如何?
Oh, uh, how about Vex?
说真的吗 兄弟?
Really, dude?
我去
I'll go.
我不会再让你遇到任何事了
I'm not letting anything happen to you again.
你无法战胜他
You won't be able to overpower him.
发达的肌肉真的不是我的菜
Brawn's not really my thing.
我饿了
Let my hunger...
好的 我先来
All right, I'll go first.
不 现在不行 懦夫 我们正忙着呢
No. Not now, Cravie. We are in the middle of something.
喂我 否则我自己找吃的
Feed me, or I will feed myself.
好吧 我会给你鲜血
All right, okay. I'll get you blood.
好了 我们开始吧 狮身人面
Right. Let's do this, Sphinx.
死亡漫步者皮甲
The Deathwalker's Ward.
你被鸦后触摸了
You've been touched by the Matron of Ravens.
你对此知道些什么?
What do you know about that?
作为女王的斗士是个沉重的负担
A heavy burden, being the Matron's champion.
幸运的是 对你而言…
Fortunately for you...
你活不到能感受到其重量的那一天
...you won't live long enough to feel its weight.
瓦克斯!
Vax!
该死! - 你对他做了什么?
Oh, shit. -What did you do to him?
你弟弟还活着 但他会永远坠入虚空
Your brother lives, but he will fall in the void forever
除非你们中有人成功
unless one of you can succeed.
那么 下一个是谁?
So, who is next?
去你的
Fuck you.
可怜的姑娘
Aw, poor girl.
你已经没有真正关心你的家人了
You have no family left who actually cares for you.
维克斯阿利亚!
Vex'ahlia!
相当厉害
Quite formidable,
但你显然不知道你的力量从何而来
but you clearly know not where your strength comes from.
等等 你刚刚说什么?
Wait, what'd you just say?
格劳格!
Grog!
好吧 去他妈的规则
All right, fuck his rules.
在他反应过来前 我们一起打他
We all hit him together before he can react.
等等 一定有别的办法
Wait. There's got to be another way.
派克
Pike...
三个一起上 多么鼓舞人心啊
Oh, three at once. How inspiring.
而且徒劳无功
And futile.
太容易了
Too easy.
也许他会忘了我
Maybe he'll forget about me.
还有你 只会说笑话 没心没肺
And you. All jokes and no heart.
我想知道你是如何说服奥西萨 让她相信你的
I wonder how you convinced Osysa to put her faith in your lot.
奥西萨
Osysa... Osysa.
在你击败我之前 强大的狮身人面
Before you vanquish me, O mighty Sphinx,
请允许我表现出一点诚意
allow me a moment of utter... sincerity.
外面天寒地冻
♪ It's cold outside ♪
而你状况欠佳
♪ And you're not all right ♪
希望你能见到她
♪ Wish you could see her ♪
希望你能听见她
♪ Wish you could hear her ♪
随着时间流逝
♪ As the days go by ♪
没有你在我身旁
♪ Without you by my side ♪
只想在你身边
♪ Just want to be near you ♪
我为你留下的眼泪
♪ All these tears I cry for you ♪
今晚你在我冰冷绝望的心中
♪ You're in my cold ♪♪ And hopeless heart tonight ♪
我们有机会飞走吗?
♪ But will we ever get to fly away? ♪
我从未觉得如此孤独
♪ I never felt so lonely ♪
我们身处两个世界 看不到尽头
♪ When we're worlds apart♪♪ With no end in sight ♪
我们会永远活在过去吗?
♪ Will we always have to live in the past? ♪
盯着沙漏
♪ Staring at the hourglass ♪
渴望着
♪ And longing for a life ♪
有你的生活
♪ With you ♪
有你的生活
♪ With you ♪
有你的生活
♪ With you ♪♪
你做到了别人从没做到的事
You have done what no other has before.
因为你 我感到痛苦
Because of you, I feel pain.
因为你伤了我的心
For you have wounded my heart.
你在逗我吧 这有用?
You got to be shitting me. That worked?
我从没想过一个凡人有理解的智慧
I never thought a mortal could possess the wisdom to understand.
能引导这种情感深度 你必须了解你生命中的真爱
To channel such emotional depths, you must know true love in your life.
是的
Oh... yeah.
男孩们 女孩们 介于两者之间的人
Yeah, guys, gals, anyone in between.
我生命中那么多爱人
So much love in... my life.
事实上
Uh, actually...
我没有任何爱人
I have no one.
而且问题是 我真的…想要爱
And-and the thing is, I really... I want it.
我似乎就是做不对
I just can't seem to get it right.
或许你应该停止寻找真爱
Perhaps you need to stop looking for love
而去让真爱找到你
and let love find you.
从没这么想过
Never thought about that.
我们还活着吗?
We're alive?
是谁的功劳呢?
Who do we have to thank for that?
“你的眼睛如此可爱” 下一句是什么?
What rhymes with "Your eyes so lovely"?
“漂亮的大腿摸摸我”怎么样?
How about, "Nice thighs, yo, touch me," eh?
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你们回来了 太好了
Oh, you're back. Great.
过来吧 各位 没事的 我和卡姆关系很好
Uh, come over. It's totally cool, guys. Me and Kam are tight.
在我活着的千年里
In my millennia of existence,
这是我认识的最聪明的圣人
this is the wisest sage I've ever known.
什么玩意?
The fuck?
我要为之前的程序道歉
I apologize for the formalities earlier.
很高兴认识你们 机械之声
It is a pleasure to meet you, Vox Machina.
而且很及时
And just in time.
他会告诉我们所有其他武器残留的位置
He's gonna tell us where all the other vestiges are.
不完全是 智者
Not quite, wise one.
你们会自己找到它们
You will reveal them yourselves.
借助这个
With this.
被称为神话雕刻师的武器残留
The vestige known as Mythcarver.
它会连接到所有神话和传说 包括其他武器残留
Connected to all myths and legends, including the other vestiges.
但 卡米 我什么都没给你
Aw, but, Kammi, I didn't get you anything.
神话雕刻师 给我看点好东西
♪ Mythcarver, show me♪♪ Something good ♪
伙计们 我在别的地方
Guys, I'm somewhere else.
这里有奇怪的天空 粉色的山脉
There's a weird sky, pink mountains,
和一个有逆流瀑布的疯狂森林
and a crazy forest with upside down waterfalls.
让我想起了一次吸毒之旅
Reminds me of a drug trip.
那听起来像是精灵国度
That sounds sort of like the Fey Realm.
我看到了点东西 在一棵长了很多瘤子的树里
I see something inside this gnarly tree.
维克斯
Oh, Vex,
看起来是个很厉害的弓
it's some badass-looking bow.
精灵国度不是在另一个世界吗?
Isn't the Fey Realm on another plane of existence?
那很不方便
That's inconvenient.
转移咒应该能带我们去那儿 但我…
A shift spell could get us there, but...
可能行不通 - 丽丽 你能试一下吗?
it might not work. -Kiki, think you could try?
可以的
Yeah. I could.
我现在在一座城市里 很眼熟
Now I'm in a city. It looks familiar.
我觉得是韦斯特伦
I think it's Westruun,
它被入侵了
and it's been invaded.
有一群看起来像格劳格的家伙
There's a bunch of dudes who look like Grog.
有一个人有武器残留 巨型金属护手
One's got a vestige, big giant gauntlets.
它们在发光
They're glowing.
这可能并不重要
Uh, it's probably not important.
好吧 你怎么回事?
Okay. What is going on with you?
那是什么声音?
What was that?
我们并不孤单
We're not alone.
恐怕有人在跟踪你们
I'm afraid you've been followed.
大家下去!
Everyone get down!
好耶
Yes.
那个女人说得对
The woman was right.
侏儒 我要谢谢你
You have my thanks, gnome,
帮我找到武器残留
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表