剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
Those vestiges belong with the Take, not some tourists.
从他们手里偷过来应该不会太难
Shouldn't be too hard to swipe it out from under them.
但让他们走前面 - 是吗?
But we're letting them get ahead. - Are we?
还是让他们当挡箭牌?
Or are we letting them bear the brunt of what's to come?
提高警惕 会有机关 而且是致命的机关
Keep your eyes sharp. There will be traps, and they will be deadly.
机关越致命 回报越丰厚
The deadlier the traps, the richer the reward.
大家别走散了
Just keep close.
可别被这个绊到
Oh. Don't wanna trip on this.
发现了一个机关!
Found a trap.
嗨 幸好有我在
Hi. Lucky I was here.
是啊 我很走运 是刚才很走运
I-I am. Was lucky, I mean.
我是说 我…是的
I... Um... Yep.
笨蛋
Idiot. - Whoa-oh...
什么…
Oh!
那可能是我的错
That might've been my fault.
不!
No, no, no!
维克斯!你能听到我说话吗?
Vex! Vex! Can you hear me?
省省吧 我们会找到另一条路的 走吧
Oh, save your voice. We'll find another way around. Come on.
维克斯!待在原地 我这就来!
Vex, stay where you are! I'm coming!
好吧 在这里等着也没用
Well, no use waiting around here.
看来我们甩不掉她了
Guess we're stuck with her.
也许我们应该回去
Maybe we should just go back.
我宁愿在这些树林里饿死
I'd sooner starve in these woods.
如果你当初给父亲一个机会 你就会看到…
If you gave Father a chance, you'd see...
我会看到我曾看过一千次的东西
I'd see what I've seen a thousand times before.
就因为是我们 不管我们做什么 对他来说都不够好
'Cause nothing we'll do will ever be good enough for him because of what we are.
你至少可以试试 看看我们现在 一无所有
You could at least try. Look at us. We have nothing.
你有我 记得吗?
You have me. Remember?
你总这么说 我可以独♥立♥
You never let me forget. I can stand on my own.
我并非无能为力 你是知道的
I'm not helpless, you know.
维克斯阿利亚 你当然不是 只是 你不需要…
Ah, Vex'ahlia, of course you're not. It's just, you don't need...
别再告诉我我需要什么了! 我不需要救援
Stop telling me what I need! I don't need rescuing.
而且我不需要你!
And I don't need you.
等等
Hold up.
水位…有点高…
Water's... ...a little high.
上来吧 派克
Get up there, Pike. - Yeah.
妈呀 我让这看起来好温馨
Damn, I make this look good! Oh, yeah.
好样的
Whoo! Yeah, big boy.
耶!秀一下那块大肌肉! - 小心 哦 耶!
Yeah! Get that pec bounce. - Look out. Whoa-ho, yeah.
这个可不是古代留下的
Well, that's not ancient.
似乎有东西 在这座坟墓沉没后进到了这里
It seems something moved into this tomb after it sank.
格劳格 你刚刚放屁了吗?
Ugh, Grog, did you just fart?
你说的刚刚是多久?
Like, how recently?
派克?
Pike?
更多阿达罗!
More Adaro!
好熊熊
Good bear.
该死!到处都是鱼人!
Aw, shitdicks, they're everywhere!
好熊熊!
Oh, good fuckin' bear!
不该动我的胡子
Not the beard.
好极了 继续杀
Yes. More blood.
差一点儿啊 亲爱的
That was a close one, darling.
差远了
Wasn't that close.
太好了
Yes.
格劳格?
Grog? Wha...?
小坠儿!
Trinket!
它们还有个法师
And they've got a mage.
最后那个总是最难对付的 但别担心 我会救你的
Last one's always the toughest. But don't worry, I'll save you.
少胡说了 是我会救你才对
Bullshit! I'll save you.
Damn.
维克斯阿利亚!
Vex'ahlia!
该死!跳上来!
Shit! Jump on!
好吧 他掉下去了
Oop. Yeah, he fell off.
来啊 愚蠢的水!
Come on! Stupid... water!
归你了 小坠儿
All yours, Trinket.
你是对的 坏鱼最差劲了
You're right, there's nothing worse than bad fish.
维克斯!你受伤了吗?
Vex! Are you hurt?
别再担心我了 我没事
Stop worrying about me. I'm fine.
格劳格 你还好吗 伙计?
Grog! You okay, buddy?
我想我只是被房♥顶砸到了
Oh, I think I just had a roof fall on me.
是的 但是…
Yeah, but...
不 我是说…之前打斗时 你似乎…
No. I mean... when you were fighting those things... you seemed... - Yeah! Ha-ha!
派克!我们得继续前行 可能还会有更多鱼人
Pike, we need to press on. There could be more of them.
等等 卡什和扎赫拉呢? 我们不能丢下他们
Wait. Where are Kash and Zahra? We can't leave without them.
不会吧
No fucking way.
他们把我们甩了
They ditched us.
我们不必那么做的 - 不敢苟同
We didn't have to do that. -I beg to differ.
据说那件武器在佩尔万的石棺里
The vestige is supposedly in Purvan's sarcophagus.
好吧 这里有六副石棺 哪一副才是他的?
And, of course, there's... ...six of them. Which one is his?
看吧 不是只有你能找到东西
See? You're not the only one who can find shit.
佩服吗?因为你应该佩服我才对
You impressed? 'Cause you fuckin' should be.
是的 好吧 你非常聪明
Yes, yes, you're very clever.
看起来有点像鱼的狂欢派对
Looks like some kinda fish orgy.
我试过 还不错
Mm, I've tried that. It's pretty good.
别理他俩 我们去找那件武器吧
Ignore them. Let's find the vestige.
等一下 让我先看看
Wait. Let me give it a look first.
格劳格!别乱碰东西
Grog! For fuck's sake! - Huh?
那是什么?
What's that?
别
No.
大家先别乱动
Everyone just stay put.
什么都别踩 也别拉 什么都别做
Don't step on anything. Don't pull anything. Don't... do anything.
派克 我需要你的光
Pickle, I'll need your light.
这下面有东西
Something's down there.
嘿!可别把战利品都据为己有
Hey. Don't keep all the loot for yourself.
这我可保证不了
No promises.
这里已经什么东西都没剩下了
This place has been picked clean.
第二个狮身人面
The second Sphinx.
你有什么发现吗 小坠儿?
Did you find something, Trinket?
这里有什么?
What have we here?
珀西 你找到了!
Percy! You found it!
那我们要看看吗?
Well... shall we take a look?
也许我们不应该
Maybe we shouldn't.
你兄弟肯定不会同意的
Hmm, your brother certainly wouldn't approve.
那也许就看一眼吧
Then perhaps just a peek.
看起来很干净
Looks clean.
死亡漫步者皮甲
The Deathwalker's Ward.
太棒了
Brilliant.
瓦克斯?
Vax?
瓦克斯
Vax...
住手!
Stop.
我们要等我…
We need to wait for my brother.
不!
No... No!
瓦克斯!快上来!
Vax! Get your ass up here!
我才离开了30秒 到底出什么事了?
I was gone for 30 seconds. What the hell happened?
维克斯!
Vex!
怎么了?发生了什么?
What's wrong? What happened?
你离开了我
You left me.
我迷路了
I was lost.
兄弟 对不起 我没想到…
Brother, I'm sorry, I didn't think...
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
你不需要我 我需要…
You don't need me. I... ...need...
不要离我太远
Do not go far from me.
我不会的 我发誓
I won't. I swear it.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表