剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
那他们只能自己应付了
Then they'll have to deal with it themselves.
对不起 凯丽丝 可奥西萨的指示很清楚
I'm sorry, Keyleth, but Osysa's instructions were very clear.
维克斯?
Well, uh... Vex.
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
伙计 如果有把会飞的扫帚 就可以去追她了
Man, you could go after her if you had a flying broom.
整个塔尔多雷都处于危险之中
All of Tal'Dorei is in danger.
我们不能每次碰到有人遇到麻烦就改行程
We can't detour every time we see someone in trouble.
这可不仅仅是“有人遇到麻烦” 那是她的族人
This isn't just someone in trouble. It's her people.
兄弟 凯丽丝会抛下一切帮助我们的
Brother, Keyleth would drop everything to help us.
尤其是你
Especially you.
救救我!
Help!
没事了 去找你的家人吧
It's okay. Get to your family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈!
Mother!
派拉
Pyrah.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
怪物越来越多了
More are coming through.
我们需要帮助 - 爸爸?
We need help. - Dad?
凯丽丝?
Keyleth.
我之前都不知道什么时候能再见到你
I didn't know when I'd see you again.
我不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you're here.
你一定是为了成年挑战而来的?
You must have come for your Aramenté.
我…派拉这儿出了什么事?
I-I, uh... Uh, what did this to Pyrah?
死了这么多人
There are so many dead.
通往火位面的裂口被撕开了
The rift to the Fire Plane was torn open.
不可能 这里多少代了都很安全
That's impossible. It's been secure for generations.
是一条龙 它残害我们的人♥民♥
It was a dragon. He laid waste to our people.
你记得切尔科诺斯吗?
You remember Cerkonos?
当然记得 风看着你 首领
Of course. Winds watch you, Headmaster.
也看着你 凯丽丝
And you, Keyleth.
我已经尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
但是我们的兄弟姐妹已经遇害了
But our brothers and sisters were already decimated.
如果我们不能尽快找到关闭裂口的方法
If we can't find a way to close the rift soon,
火之主将吞噬我们的世界并永远保持开放
the Fire Dominion will consume ours and remain open forever.
凯丽丝 我需要你跟我来
Keyleth, I need you to come with me.
通常 磁石会让裂口保持封闭
Normally, the lodestones keep the gateway sealed.
但是那条巨龙摧毁磁石时 裂口撕开了
But when the dragon destroyed them, the rift was torn open.
那些野兽一波波冲了出来
Those beasts have been coming through in waves
我们的驯火师们在阻止它们
while our firetamers hold them back.
怎么关闭裂口?
How do we close the rift?
我们俩去控制火焰
By controlling the flames themselves. The two of us.
爸爸 我…我不知道自己是不是…
Dad, I-I don't know if I...
我们很幸运 你来了 你一直在进行成年挑战
We're lucky you came. You've been on your Aramenté.
你对火的掌控一定远超我们
Your mastery of fire must be far beyond ours.
也难怪你会这么想
Uh, you would think.
驯火师们需要我们的魔法来关闭裂口
The firetamers need our magic to seal it.
这些混♥蛋♥越来越多了!
More of these fuckers?
我带帮手来了
I've brought help! - Huh?
不会吧 凯丽丝?
No freaking way. Keyleth?
吉马!阿茹拉!
Kima? Allura.
可你们不是已经死了吗
But you guys are dead.
我们活得好好的 跟你一起的那些人呢?
We're very much alive. Where's the rest of your team?
天啊
Oh, God.
这是一场大屠♥杀♥
It was a massacre.
有人看到凯丽丝了吗?
Anyone have eyes on Keyleth?
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
知道用什么来灭火吗?
You know what you fight fire with?
火吗?
Fire?
我
Me.
小坠儿 该干活了
Trinket, time to get to work.
斯坎兰!告诉我那个词 拜托!
Scanlan, word, please.
答应我那个条件 我就告诉你!
Just say yes to that favor, and it's all yours.
我希望你掉进岩浆里 混♥蛋♥!
I hope you fall into lava, asshat!
但你那可不是拒绝
Well, that wasn't a no.
让我们热火朝天
♪ Let's crank up the heat ♪
斯坎兰
Scanlan.
凯丽丝 如果我们去接你的朋友们 你能给我们争取一些时间吗?
Keyleth, if we fetch your friends, can you buy us some time?
我们当然可以试试
I mean, we can certainly try.
有人要来了!
One's coming through!
它在变大… - 撑住
It's going. - Hold.
我饿了 喂我
I hunger. Feed me.
我在努力呢
Well, I'm trying,
但这些东西都没有带血的内脏!
but none of these guys got bloody insides.
怎么了 伙计?
What was that, buddy? - Uh...
我只是喜欢蓝莓派!
I just love me some blueberry pie.
什么?
Wh-What?
该死 我好易燃!
Shit, shit, I am very flammable!
嘿!
Hey.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
阿茹拉该死的威索伦!
Allura fucking Vysoren.
那不是我的中间名 但我也很高兴见到你
Not my middle name, but I'm pleased to see you as well.
快来 凯丽丝和她父亲需要我们的帮助
Quickly. Keyleth and her father need our help.
你们怎么会在这里?之前在埃芒 我们看到…
How are you here? In Emon, we saw...
阿茹拉救了我们
Allura saved us.
那座塔倒塌时 她在最后时刻把我们转移走了
When the tower fell, she whisked us away at the last second.
差点毁了我的盔甲
Nearly shat my armor.
我们知道如果索达克跑了出来 那就是说这里的裂口是打开的
We knew if Thordak was free, it meant the rift was open.
等等 索达克是穿过派拉而来的?
Hold up, Thordak came through Pyrah?
你怎么知道是它?
How did you even know it was him?
因为正是因为我们 它才跑了出来
Because we are the reason he escaped.
多年前 我和吉马 还有一群跟你们差不多的人与索达克作战
Years ago, Kima and I battled Thordak with a group not unlike yours.
但我们被打败了
But we were outmatched.
就在我们要破釜沉舟时 我们得到了一件古老的神器
In a desperate attempt, we got hold of an ancient artifact,
灵魂之锚
the Soul Anchor,
并决定用它把索达克绑起来
and decided to bind him to it.
跟奥术系绳一样 它把索达克拉进了火位面…
Like an arcane tether, it pulled Thordak into the Fire Plane...
将它永远囚禁在那里
...imprisoning him there forever.
或者说我们是这么认为的
Or so we thought.
来 跟紧咯
Come. Stay close.
行了 凯丽丝 要开始了
All right, Keyleth, this is it.
不 我…我不行 我做不到
No, I-I can't, I can't do it.
你当然能行
Of course you can.
你和你妈妈一样强 也许要更强
You're as strong as your mother. Maybe even stronger.
来吧
Now!
好的!干得好 凯丽丝
Yes. Good work, Keyleth.
不好了
Oh, no.
小心!
Careful.
小心!
Look out!
该死!裂口在扩大!
Damn it, it's widening.
我饿了!
I hunger.
什么?它们没有血!
What? They don't got no blood.
那就给找我一些 马上!
Then find me some... now.
我要站到更高的地方去!
I need higher ground.
好吧 那个词是“瓦朗蒂尔”!
Okay, fine. It's "Volantire."
瓦朗蒂尔?
Volantire?
这还差不多!
That's more like it.
我们正在失去控制
We're losing control.
大家聚过来!
Everybody, gather round!
一起上!
Together.
爸爸!
Dad!
派克!
Pike!
哦 不!交给我吧
Oh, no. I got him.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
其实我还没完成我的试炼
The truth is, I haven't finished my trials.
我…我太怕了 还没准备好
I... I'm too scared. I'm not ready.
小花 听
Little Flower, listen.
听
Listen.
在你身后!维克斯!
Behind you! Vex!
聆听你的力量
Listen to your power.
_该死 -这玩意儿这太多了
Damn it! - There's too many of them!
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表