剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
上啊!
up!
斯坎兰之手!
Scanlan's hand!
你听到那人说的了
You heard the man.
杀了他们!
Bleed 'em.
♪ Rage, rage, rage ♪
♪ Release a hell upon you ♪
♪ A beast without a cage ♪
♪ Realize the demons are comin' ♪
♪ When we all rage ♪
♪ Rage, rage, rage ♪
♪ Just when you think that you're winnin' ♪
♪ And there's no escape ♪
♪ We turn the tables and fuck you up ♪
♪ When we all rage ♪
♪ Rage ♪
♪ Rage ♪
♪ Rage ♪
♪ Ooh... ♪
♪ We get what we want ♪
♪ Take what we need ♪
♪ Bring mothafuckas to their knees ♪
♪ Get what we want ♪
♪ Take what we need ♪
♪ Never stop even when you're beggin' us "please!" ♪
♪ We all have to rage ♪
♪ No stoppin' us now, mothafuckas ♪
♪ When we all rage ♪
♪ Rage ♪
手 套
The gauntlet!
♪ Rage ♪
♪ Rage ♪
♪ We all have to rage, mothafuckas ♪
♪ We all have to rage ♪
♪ No stoppin' us now, mothafuckas ♪
♪ When we all rage ♪
♪ Rage, rage ♪
♪ Rage ♪
那很厉害
That is badass.
风暴族 不要让这些弱者
Herd of Storms, do not let these weaklings
占了你们的上风
get the better of you.
结束这一切
End this.
情况不妙
This isn't going well.
儿子
Son.
父亲
Father.
天啊 希望这有用
Gods, I hope this works.
快 小坠儿 我需要空间
Come on, Trinket, I need the space.
格劳格 想试一些疯狂的事吗?
Grog, want to try something crazy?
太想了!
Fuck yeah.
让他看看你是谁
Show him who you are!
强颚!
For... Strongjaw!
什 —
Wha...
格劳格!
Grog!
不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你好 朋友
Hello, buddies.
我们得训练一下你的着陆姿势
We got to work on your landings.
强颚
Strongjaw, Strongjaw.
强颚
Strongjaw. Strongjaw.
Strongjaw.
风暴族
Herd of Storms...
都结束了
...it's done.
凯夫达克死了
Kevdak is done.
你们现在自♥由♥了
You're free now.
那又怎样 表哥?
So what, Cousin?
你现在来负责
You're in charge now.
赞洛尔 有段时间没见了
Zanror, it's been a while.
为什么套着枷锁?
Why the shackles?
我终于像你一样 站出来对抗老人家了
I finally stood up to the old man.
我付出了代价
Like you, I paid a price.
做你必须做的事
Do what you have to.
你以前就像是我的亲弟弟
You were once like a brother to me.
我看到你有能力 做你父亲永远做不到的事
And I see you have the strength to do what your father could never do:
光荣地统领族群
Lead with honor.
这就是为什么
Which is why...
赞洛尔现在是
...Zanror will now be known
风暴族的雷霆之王
as Thunderlord of the Herd of Storms.
我?
Me?
但你干什么?
But what will you do?
什么都不做
Oh, nothing.
或许杀头龙之类的
Maybe kill a dragon.
愿意加入我吗?
Care to join me?
我差点杀了你
Oy. I almost killed you out there.
我知道 我差点尿裤子了
I know. I nearly shot myself.
我也是
Me too.
给我们来首曲子 庆祝一下
Give us a tune to celebrate.
好的 一首老歌♥ 但是首好歌♥
Okay, okay. An oldie but a goodie.
致敬凯夫达克的终结以及新事物的开始
To the end of Kevdak and the start of something new.
男孩们
Boys.
我遇到了一个可爱的姑娘
♪ I came across a lovely lass ♪ ♪ Shimmy-i-shimmy-i-o...
然后维克斯和瓦克斯 见到了他们的父亲 没错 那很奇怪
So then Vex and Vax saw their dad and yeesh, it was awkward.
等等等等 我们就到这里了
And blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, here we are.
等等 那武器残留呢?
W-Wait, what about the vestige?
很难得到吗?
Was it hard to get?
不难
No, no.
不难 非常容易
It was easy.
太简单了
So easy.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
我一直在想…
I've been thinking, and...
你想跟我跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance? With me?
没关系
Uh, that's all right.
或许改天吧
Maybe some other time.
好吧
Okay, um...
改天
Rain check.
是我要求太多吗?
Was that too much?
我以为我很酷
I thought I was being cool.
凯莉 上来
Kaylie, get up here.
我见到了一个男孩 刚好是我喜欢的类型
♪ I met a boy who was just my type ♪
我摇啊摇哎哦
♪ Shimmy-i-shimmy-i-o ♪
但在床上不能满足
♪ But in the bed couldn't satisfy ♪
我摇啊摇哎哦
♪ Shimmy-i-shimmy-i-o ♪
他试过了 但让我又嗨又干
♪ Oh, he tried ♪ ♪ But he left me high and dry...
好吧 我们得拿下安布雷里科
Right. We need to take out Umbilical.
安布雷西尔
Umbrasyl.
操 还有他
Fuck. Him, too.
但现在是我们的机会
But now's our chance.
我们有风暴族站在我们这边
We got the Herd on our side.
我一直渴望着报复
Ooh, I've been itching for payback.
或许是时候让议会 感受到风暴族的力量了
Maybe it's time the Conclave feels the might of the Herd of Storms.
敬光荣 - 敬鲜血
To glory? -To blood.
黑暗之龙每隔几天 就会到镇上来收取进贡
Now, the dark one comes to town every couple of days to collect his tithe.
可能是设置陷阱的好机会
Might be a good opportunity for a trap.
你说陷阱 我可以画几张图
A trap, you say? I could sketch up a few diagrams,
做出适当的杠杆和平衡计划
work out the proper leverage and counterbalance.
我的族人
My Herd!
我知道我们渴望再次流浪
I know we long to roam again.
但我们要在韦斯特伦多住一晚
But we claim Westruun as our home for one more night.
黎明时分 我们要打磨刀刃 对抗龙的皮毛
At dawn, we shall whet our blades against the hide of a dragon!
我们可能需要更多时间
Uh, we might need a little more time than that.
我的装置往往有很多齿轮和移♥动♥部件
My contraptions tend to have a lot of gears and moving bits...
还有喝酒
And there's the drinking.
我们需要更多时间喝酒
We need more time for drinking.
中午 我们将磨刀
At noon, we shall whet our blades.
黎明时分 我们做计划
At dawn we plan.
等等 我们黎明时分就要醒来?
Wait, we got to wake up at dawn?
没事 我们可以稍后再聊时间表
It's fine, we can discuss the timeline later.
当你的肉体热起来时 你需要释放
♪ When your meat's in heat ♪ ♪ And you need release ♪
这时候你需要
♪ That's when you need to ♪
抓住它 - 鞭打它
♪ Grip it ♪ - ♪ Whip it ♪
让那个秃子哭泣
♪ And make the bald man cry ♪♪
我们一起唱出了如此美妙的和声
We make such lovely harmony together.
想再来一首吗?
Care for one more encore?
事实上 我需要休息一下
Actually, I could use a break.
陪我上楼?
Escort me upstairs? - Hmm.
然后…然后我把我们都伪装成牛
Then... and then, I disguised us all as cows.
我知道 太棒了 对吧?
I know. Brilliant, right?
告诉我 斯坎兰绍特豪 在所有人中
Tell me, Scanlan Shorthalt,
你是如何推♥翻♥暴君并且屠龙的?
how did you, of all people, find yourself overthrowing tyrants and slaying dragons?
你知道 我是说 艺人的生活带来了无尽的冒险
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表