剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
可与此同时 这块大♥陆♥的首都
And meanwhile, Emon falls.
埃芒却会覆灭
The capital of this whole fucking continent.
我们不能放弃它 - 珀西说得对
We can't just abandon it. -Percy's right.
拜托 你看到它们了吗?
I mean, come on, did you see them?
四条巨龙
Four giant dragons.
兄弟 我们还能做什么?我们的武器没用
Brother, what more can we do? Our weapons are useless.
那些龙古老又强大 我们没胜算的
They're ancient and powerful. We don't stand a chance.
你也不喜欢那些可恶的老蜥蜴 对吧 小坠儿?
You don't like those nasty old lizards, either. Do you, Trinket?
它们自称是五色龙议会
They called themselves the "Chroma Conclave."
我还以为龙与龙之间水火不容 - 这正是我所担心的
I thought dragons didn't get along. -That's what worries me.
它们联盟可能意味着塔尔多雷的覆灭
Their alliance could mean the destruction of Tal'Dorei.
这可能会是我们所知文明的终结
This could be the end of civilization as we know it.
没错 但文明被高估了
Yeah, but, come on, civilization's overrated.
我提议去马奎特 我一直都想去世界巡演
I say fuck it, let's hit Marquet. I've always wanted to go on a world tour.
是啊 还真有英雄气概 斯坎兰
Yeah, real heroic, Scanlan.
我还以为我们不会再逃避问题了
I thought we stopped running from our problems.
各位
Um, guys.
如果这是我们的错呢?
What if this is our fault?
我们之前杀了那条蓝龙 布瑞姆赛德
We killed that blue dragon, Brimscythe.
你们觉得这是报复吗?
Do you think this is revenge?
如果是 这也太惨烈了
If it is, it's one hell of a payback.
听着 如果想杀死那些龙 我们需要一支军队
Look, if we want to kill those things, we'd need an army.
埃芒此前拥有塔尔多雷最强的军队 直到布瑞姆赛德把它灭了
Emon had the biggest army in Tal'Dorei until Brimscythe dismantled it.
这个计划早就实施了
This plan has long been in motion.
有人在门口
Someone's at the gates.
好多人...
So many.
好吧 快点 你们在这里会很安全
Um, okay, hurry, you'll be safe in here.
大家都进去吧 会没事的
Everybody inside. It's gonna be fine.
对了 如果你走进我的房♥间 那里的秋千是完全正常的秋千
Oh, uh, and, hey, if you go in my room, that's, like, a totally normal swing.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你们的父母呢?
Where are your parents?
我的天啊!
[refugees clamoring]
快关门!
Lock the gates!
就像我之前说的 去白石城!
Like I said, Whitestone!
动手吧 丽丽!
Make it happen, Kiki!
这就去
Uh, on it!
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
好吧 之前用计对付布瑞姆赛德成功了 交给我吧
Well, a fake out worked on Brimscythe. I got this.
幻觉
♪ Il-lu-lu-lu-lusion! ♪
混球! - 嘿 冰龙 看下面!
Fuck nuts! - Hey, frosty, down here!
该死 我的行动开始变得可预测了吗? - 开始吗?
Fuck! Am I starting to get predictable? -"Starting to"?
再撑一会儿
Oh! Just a little longer.
加油 小短腿 快跑!
Come on, little legs, run!
传送门就快打开了 就是现在!
Portal's almost open... Now!
守护者耶楠 维修进行得很顺利
Keeper Yennen, repairs are coming along nicely.
吉尔莫尔!吉尔莫尔呢? - 没关系 我背着他呢
Gilmore! Where's Gilmore? -It's okay! I got him!
快跑!
Move!
传送门正在关闭 我们得走了
Portal's closing! We got to go!
你们回来了...
You've returned.
还带了一些人来
And then some.
发生了什么?
What happened?
埃芒被几只不同颜色的龙袭击了
Emon's been attacked by variegated dragons.
有四只
Four of them.
它们是突然窜出来的 我们差点儿就没逃出来
They came out of nowhere. We barely escaped.
安置一下这些难民
Get these refugees to shelter.
将伤者隔离开来 安排他们就医
Separate out the injured and see that they get medical attention. Right away.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
好了 让我来 - 我来帮你 悠着点 来吧
[indistinct chatter] - [coughing] Come on.
不用 我可以照顾他
No, I can take care of him.
如果他对你很重要 那么他对我也很重要
If he's important to you, then he's important to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯 你这小家伙还挺坚韧的嘛
Oh, aren't you a tough little tyke.
好吧
okay.
白石城很隐蔽 我们暂时是安全的
Whitestone is secluded. We're safe for the time being.
世界其他地方就不一样了
The rest of the world is a different matter.
我们需要把消息传递出去
We need to get the word out.
也许外界有人可以阻止它们
Maybe someone out there can stop them.
那我们呢?我们是结界的守护者
What about us? We're Protectors of the Realm.
我知道这没什么意义 但也许应该有
I know it doesn't mean anything, but maybe it should.
那对付四条龙的计划究竟是什么?
And what exactly is the plan against four dragons?
我们可以想到一些东西
We can think of something.
我们已经打倒了一条龙
We've already taken one down.
我们能打倒布瑞姆赛德是运气好
We got lucky with Brimscythe.
它只有那几条龙的一半大小 现在的情况远远超出了我们的能力
And he was, like, half the size of these fuckers. No, this is way beyond us.
好吧 也许阿沙丽族人可以帮我们
Well, maybe the Ashari tribes could help us.
反正我都是要去朝拜的
I need to go for my Aramente anyway.
你应该去的地方是瓦塞尔海姆
Where you should be going is Vasselheim.
世界上最古老、防御能力最强的城市
The oldest, most defensible city in the world.
如果你们要找军队 那里才是你们的最佳选择
If you're looking for armies, your best chance is there.
瓦塞尔海姆听命于宗教指令
Vasselheim's run by religious orders.
我一直想去那里
I've always wanted to go.
你不会想去的 相信我 那里很保守
You don't, trust me. It's... stuffy.
僧尼跟龙战斗吗? 拜托告诉我你是开玩笑的
Monks and nuns fighting dragons? Please, tell me you're joking.
我是白石城的贵族
I'm a nobleman of Whitestone.
也许我可以利用我们两座城市间的
Perhaps I could leverage diplomatic relations
外交关系
between our two cities.
外交?
Diplomacy?
不行 我们不够强大
No, we're not strong enough for this!
我们要一路去瓦塞尔海姆吗?为了什么?
Now we're going all the way to Vasselheim, for what?
招募更多的人来被龙屠♥杀♥吗?
To recruit more people to get killed?
斯坎兰 我们必须尝试 好吗?
Scanlan, we have to try. Right?
我们不必做任何事情
We don't have to do anything.
他们已经疯了
They've lost their damned minds.
是啊 失去一些东西让我讨厌
Yeah, I hate when I lose something.
那些巨龙将整个云顶区夷为平地
I mean, those dragons leveled the whole Cloud Top district.
我们甚至都无法拖延它们 - 是吧?
We couldn't even slow them down. -Right?
气死我了
Pisses me off.
我们还在想你去了哪儿
We were wondering where you went.
然后我被这个打到了头
Then I got hit in the head with this.
让别人去对付那些龙 好吗?
Let someone else deal with the dragons, okay?
有能力的人
Someone qualified.
我们只是些侥幸活了下来的人
We're just a bunch of assholes lucky enough to get out alive.
嘿 看那个 - 北区
Hey, lookit. -The northern ward,
他们已经将那里重建了
they already rebuilt it.
在我们救下它之前 那个小镇惨不忍♥睹
Town looked like shit till we saved it.
我们拯救的不是一个城镇 而是他们
We didn't save a town. We saved them.
他们曾经很绝望
They were hopeless once.
他们需要的只是有人站出来 捍卫他们
All they needed was someone to stand up and fight for them.
然后他们也站了出来
Then they stood up, too.
这对一群走运的家伙来说还不错
Not bad for a bunch of assholes who got lucky.
我们都很沮丧 也很害怕
We're all frustrated and scared.
但战斗还没有结束
But the fight's not over.
你说呢 斯坎兰?赞成我们有所行动吗?
What do you say, Scanlan? Up for not going quietly into the night?
是他们 他们与巨龙战斗
It's them, they fought the dragon.
躲起来
Shh! Hide.
好吧 我们就这么干吧
Yeah, all right, let's do it.
毕竟 没有乐队其他成员 我的世界巡演就没法进行
After all, I can't do my world tour without the rest of the band.
传说有军队隐藏在瓦塞尔海姆
Legends speak of forces hidden in Vasselheim.
去白金圣殿寻求帮助
Make your appeal for help at the Platinum Sanctuary,
但如果那样不成功 就去任何能请求到帮助的地方
but failing that, seek out help wherever you can.
我从未去过瓦塞尔海姆
I've never been to Vasselheim.
我的传送法术 只有在我熟悉这棵树的情况下才有效
My teleport spell only works if I'm familiar with the tree on the other side.
我了解这棵树 你只需要想象它
I know the tree. You merely need to visualize it.
好吧 也许这样也行
Oh, okay, um, maybe that'll work?
那棵树什么样? - 很大
What's the tree look like? -Big,
但不会太大 粉红色的芽
but not too big. Pink buds...
或者是黄色的?
or are they yellow?
树枝在微风中摇曳
Her branches swaying in the breeze.
一棵神奇的橡树
A fabulous oak tree.
也许是核桃树
Maybe walnut?
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表