剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
明天再弄吧
Get back to it tomorrow!
天啊
Oh, Gods.
风暴族人
Herd,
杀了他们!
bleed 'em!
应该能修好…
Should be fixed by... - Huh?
强盗!快跑!
Marauders! Run!
不!住手!
[panicked whimpering]
干掉他
Get him!
干得好 孩子
Fine work, boy.
你是风暴族的骄傲
You do the Herd proud.
拿走你想要的吧
Take what you want,
让他们害怕格劳格强颚的名字
and teach 'em to fear the name Grog Strongjaw.
没有守卫 没有动静
No guards. No movement.
你确定你在幻象里看到的是这地方?
Uh, you sure this was the place you saw in that vision?
百分百确定 我在韦斯特伦表演过十几场
Hundred percent. I've played dozens of gigs in Westruun.
小费给得少 但他们真的很喜欢经典
Lousy tippers, but they really appreciate the classics.
我的结束语总是“当秃头男人…”
Oh, my big closer was always "When the Bald Man Cr..."
斯坎兰 说重点 - 好的
Scanlan. Focus. - Oh, right.
神话雕刻师给我展示了 这座由像格劳格这样的半巨人占领的城市
Mythcarver showed me the city overrun by half-giants like Grog.
嗯 正常的格劳格
W-Well, normal Grog.
一个超级健壮的家伙 戴着闪闪发光的石头手套
And one super beefy dude wore these stone gauntlets that were, like, glowing.
武器残留
The vestiges.
看起来那些家伙已经走了
Well, looks like those guys moved on.
我们应该在威尔汉德开始担心 我们在哪里前 回到他的身边
We should get back to Wilhand, you know, before he starts wondering where we are.
嘿 这些人需要我们的帮助
Hey, these people could use our help.
拜托!放我走吧!
Please. Let me go.
我发誓 我把我所有的东西 都交给你们了 什么都不剩!
I swear, I gave all I had. There's nothing left.
我的小朋友 要是你没有足够的东西上供
Well, my small friend, if you ain't got nothing for the offering,
那你一文不值 不是吗?
that makes you worthless, don't it?
是的 我一文不值
Yes. Yes.I'm worthless.
那就滚出我的视线
Then get out of my sight.
希望你的运气能好转
And hope your luck turns around. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
石头、剪刀、布!
Boulder, parchment, shears.
别去! - 怎么了?
Don't. -What?
只有两个人 我们能轻松解决他们
There's only two. We can take 'em easy.
要是他们跟风暴族在一起就不轻松 他们可不容易对付
No, if they're with the Herd, they ain't easy.
好吧
Nice toss, Suda.
估计他的运气没有好转
Guess his luck didn't turn around.
凯夫达克在城里
Kevdak is in there.
谁是凯夫达克来着? - 他们的领袖
Uh, who's Kevdak again? -Their leader.
我的叔叔
My uncle.
我和凯夫达克 我们有过节
Me and Kevdak, we got... bad blood.
他有真正的武器残留
And he's got an actual vestige.
是的 但我以前不知道那是什么
Yeah, but I didn't know that's what they were.
他称之为巨人石肘
He just called them his Titanstone Knuckles.
他一直戴着它们
He's always wearing 'em.
它们让他异常强壮
And they make him, like, ha, crazy strong.
我们讨论的到底是多少风暴族人?
Exactly how many Herd members we talking here?
我不知道 没人有人员列表
I don't know, no one really kept a list.
我以前确实听人说有“数百人”
Oh, I did heard someone say "hundreds" before.
很多吗? - 好的
Is that a lot? - Okay,
如果我们想要那对手套
so if we want those bad boys,
我们就必须跟一群正常体型的格劳格战斗
we got to fight through a bunch of regular-sized Grogs,
然后以某种方式扯掉巨型格劳格的手臂
then somehow rip 'em off jumbo-Grog's arms.
我们应该侦察一下 - 不
We should do some recon. -No!
我不确定我是否想让风暴族人 看见我这样 好吗?
I mean, um... I'm not sure I want the Herd seeing me like this, right?
我们或许应该等待我们的朋友们?
I mean, maybe we should just wait for our friends, hmm?
好吧 我们该拿你怎么办呢?
Ah, right. What do we do with you?
但是 拜托 你仍然能拿起斧头 不是吗?
But come on, you can still hold an axe, can't you?
我不会指望它
Wouldn't count on it.
好吧 你呢 斯坎兰?
All right, uh, how about you, Scanlan?
你在关键时候能随机应变、身手敏捷 也许你应该带头
You're pretty slippery when you want to be. Maybe you should take lead on this one.
事实上 派克
Actually, Pike,
要是我单枪匹马 潜入韦斯特伦
would you be impressed if I single-handedly
取回所谓的武器残留 你会钦佩我吗?
infiltrated Westruun and retrieved said vestige?
这将是我见过你所做的最勇敢的事情
Well, it would be the bravest thing I've ever seen you do.
那我会完成这件事
Then it shall be done.
如果革命者斯坎兰一小时内没有回来
If Scanlan the Revolutionary is not back within the hour,
答应我你会另寻他爱
promise you'll try to love again.
我会尽力而为
I will do my best.
♪ Nevosh nevon, klu mehon ♪
我从不知道你的风暴族朋友们 会让你这么紧张
I never knew your old Herd made you this nervous.
不紧张
Not nervous.
我很惭愧
Ashamed.
在你收留我之前 我的生活…
Before you took me in, my life was...
威尔汉德知道他不能问这事
Well, Wilhand kind of knew not to ask about it.
要是你不想说的话 你不必告诉我任何事
Y-You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to,
但说出来可能会让你感觉好点
but it might make you feel better.
我还跟风暴族在一起时 我会做坏事
When I was with the Herd, I did things.
真的很恶劣的事
Real bad things.
快点!
Come on!
我想你不会太喜欢我的
I don't think you would've liked me too much.
暴♥力♥对我们来说是最重要的事
Violence was all that mattered to us.
我毫不犹豫地夺走我想要的任何东西
I took anything I wanted without a second thought.
没有任何事、任何人能阻止我
Nothing and no one could stop me.
直到我遇见他的那天
Until the day I met him.
不 拿走你们想要的!
No. Take whatever you want.
请放过我
Please. Spare me.
我有家人!
I-I have a family.
威尔汉德祖父?
Grandpa Wilhand?
那条龙把这地方搜刮得一干二净
Ugh. That dragon really cock-whipped this place.
虽然没有安布雷西尔的迹象
No sign of Umbrasyl, though.
战利品已经搜光了
Loot's run dry.
如果我们不再找些东西来进贡 我们的脑袋就没了
It'll be our heads if we don't find more to offer up.
我不是来听从一条该死的龙的命令的
I didn't sign up to take orders from a bloody dragon.
你说呢 赞洛尔?
What say you, Zanror?
我说应该有人站出来对抗我的父亲
I say someone needs to stand up to my father
把风暴族的管理权夺回来
and take this Herd back.
老鼠而已
Huh. Just a rat.
Ocupado?
谁… - 你是他们中的一员吗?
Who the f... - Shh. Are you one of them?
我比他们矮了一米二 成不了他们中的一员
I'm about four feet too short to be one of them.
你们是谁? - 只是不幸的人
Who are you people? -Just unlucky.
农民、店主
Farmers. Shopkeepers.
当巨龙袭击时
When the dragon attacked,
我们都蹲在地上 等待它离开
we all hunkered down and waited for it to pass.
没想到在它飞走的第二天
Wouldn't you know it, the day after he flies away,
那些该死的强盗就出现了
those fucking marauders show up.
天啊 多久了? - 一周 或许两周
Damn. How long? -A week. Maybe two.
我们一直在等待逃跑的机会 但是…
We've been waiting for an opening to escape, but...
你是怎么落到这地狱的?
How'd you wind up in this hell?
我算是个冒险家、叛军领袖、音乐家
Oh, well, I'm sort of an adventurer. Rebel leader. Musician.
有些人会说我是哲学家 我名叫斯坎兰
Some would say philosopher. Name's Scanlan.
全名斯坎兰绍特豪?
As in Scanlan Shorthalt?
我本来可以杀了他
I could've killed him.
但当你的曾曾曾曾曾…
But when your great-great-great-great-great...
只有两个“曾”
Just two greats.
…祖父看着我
...uh, grandpa looked at me,
我不知道
I... I don't know.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
我们这儿有什么 格劳格?
What do we have here, Grog?
给你自己找了只宠物?
Find yourself a pet?
赞洛尔 等等 他不是战士
Zanror, wait. He's not a fighter.
他只是个老家伙
He's just an old fella.
嘿
Hey, hey.
别让我父亲逮到你对这些臭虫心软
Don't let my father catch you getting soft with these bugs.
他很喜欢杀老头子
He does love killing the geezers.
说他是在帮他们的忙
Says he's doing them a favor.
什么…
What the...
对不起 表弟
Sorry, cousin.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表