剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
我是凯丽丝 空气阿沙丽族人
I am Keyleth, an Air Ashari,
跟我妈妈一样
like my mother before me.
凯丽丝 你在干什么?
Keyleth, what are you doing?
凯丽丝?
Keyleth?
我天生就能穿过火焰
I was made to pass through fire.
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
火位面
The Fire Plane.
好痛!
Aah! It hurts!
除非我让它伤到自己
Only if I let it.
我能听到它
I can hear it.
凯丽丝!
Keyleth!
不!
No.
我的孩子 我还以为…
My child. I thought...
我没事 爸爸
I'm okay, Dad.
什么? - 凯丽丝!
What? - Keyleth.
凯丽丝 你没事! - 天啊!你没事!
Keyleth, you're all right. -Oh, my God.
天啊 那太酷了! - 你可吓死我了!
Holy shit, that was close. -Gave me a heart attack.
我想你会需要这个
Think you'll be needing this.
空气阿沙丽族的凯丽丝
Keyleth of the Air Ashari,
从今天起 你将得到派拉的保佑
from this day forward, you have the blessing of Pyrah.
你的水土试炼在成年挑战时等着你
Your water and earth trials await you on your Aramenté.
但是继续前进 你已经掌控了火
But go forth, knowing you have mastered fire.
谢谢你 火语者
Thank you, Flamespeaker.
还有一条对你征程的警告
And a word of warning on your journeys.
有人冒充我们的人帮索达克逃了出去
Thordak escaped with aid from someone posing as one of our own.
一定要相信身边的人
Be sure you trust those around you,
并真正了解他们的内心所向
and truly know their hearts.
我用我的生命信任他们
I'd trust them with my life.
挺好看的 介意告诉我们你那是怎么做到的吗?
Quite the look. Mind telling us how you did that?
当火把我带走时
When the fire took me,
我能感觉到各个位面间的联♥系♥
I could feel the connection between the planes.
在不同位面间穿梭
Traveling between planes.
会很有用的 你以后还能做到吗?
Hmm, could be handy. Think you could do it again?
只有一种方法可以找出答案
Only one way to find out.
我相信你们就是凯丽丝最好的伙伴
I couldn't have asked for better companions for my dear Keyleth.
下次见面前 请你们照顾好彼此
Until we meet again, please take care of each other.
尤其是那一个
Hmm. Especially that one.
嘿 你们要一起吗?
Hey, you guys coming with?
像往日的美好时光一样 一起冲锋陷阵?
Charging into the fray like the good old days?
恐怕不行
Afraid not.
我们会尽我们所能帮忙重建派拉
We'll do what we can to help rebuild Pyrah,
然后到白石城去 好让这个人把伤养好
then head to Whitestone so this one can heal.
另外 我们要查查看辛岗出了什么事
Plus, we got to check on what happened to Syngorn.
当那些龙现身时 整个城市的人都逃离了
Whole city just bugged out when the dragons showed up.
精灵 一群胆小的混♥蛋♥
Elves. Skittish bunch of bastards.
哎 斯坎兰!
Oi, Scanlan.
刚才谢谢你了 你真是太好了
Thanks for earlier. That was actually kind of you.
我能怎么办 任由你死吗?第二次吗?
I mean, what was I gonna do, let you die? Again?
因为我现在很成熟
And because I'm so mature now,
我接受你的条件
I accept your terms.
我欠你一个人情 做什么都行
I hereby owe you one favor. Anything,
在你要求时兑现
to be cashed in at a time of your choosing.
这会很有趣的
Ooh. This is gonna be fun.
小坠儿?动手吧?
Trinket, care to seal the deal?
不要啊!
Oh, come on. Oh.
讨厌这只熊
Hate that bear.
给我回来
Get back here.
虫子们!
Insects.
是的 这金子让我们高兴
Yes. This gold pleases us.
暂时而已
For now.
风暴族会继续进贡的
And the herd will keep paying tribute.
暂时而已
For now.
永远
For always.
所有国家
Nations will quake and tremble
都将在五色龙议会的统治下而颤抖
under the reign of the Chroma Conclave.
可悲的是 这种统治是短命的
A reign that will sadly be short-lived.
除非
Unless,
你想听听我要说的事
that is, you care to hear what I have to say.
♪ In an outhouse on the edge of the world ♪
♪ Our hearts beat as one ♪
♪ It's where it all ♪
♪ Begun ♪
♪ Standing there in that privy line ♪
♪ Couldn't help but blush ♪
♪ You sitting in the dark ♪
♪ Me waiting for that flush ♪
♪ Of love ♪♪
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表