剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 快来
Hey, come on. - Huh?
在他们发现之前
Before they see.
谢谢你 大男孩
Thank you, big boy.
希望某天我能报答你的恩情
I hope I can repay your kindness someday.
强颚!
Strongjaw!
你竟然为了那家伙出♥卖♥♥♥我的儿子 你自己的表弟?
You would betray my son, your own cousin, for that?!
把那个侏儒的头给我拿来 否则我就取走你的狗头
Bring me that gnome's head or I will take yours.
不
No.
快跑!
Grog!
叛徒!
Traitor.
你们俩的软弱都让我们蒙羞
You both disgrace us with your weakness.
我早该知道你不够强壮 不足以跟我们一起突袭
I should've known you weren't strong enough to raid with us.
你没有骨气 就像之前你的父亲一样
You have no spine, like your father before you.
傲慢
The arrogance.
你永远都比不上我一半的战士血脉
You will never be half the warrior I am.
格劳格强颚 特此将你驱逐出风暴族
Grog Strongjaw, you are hereby banished from the Herd of Storms.
把他留给拾荒者
Leave him for the scavengers.
我那天就该死了
I should have died that day.
快!试着治愈他
Quickly. Try to heal him.
圣光啊 拜托了
Everlight, please.
谢谢你救了我的曾曾祖父
Thank you for saving my grandfather.
你的所作所为非常勇敢
What you did was very brave.
是啊 “勇敢”
Yeah. Brave.
那就是我
That's me.
来吧 大男孩
Come on, big boy.
我们带你去个温暖的地方
Let's get you someplace warm.
这些年来 我从不知道
All these years, I-I never knew.
我们有时会无缘无故地杀人
We killed. Sometimes for no reason.
我太弱小了 无法阻止这种行为
And I was too weak to stop it.
格劳格 我们不能沉湎于过去
Grog, we can't dwell on the past.
你不再那样了
You're not like that anymore. You're...
你不一样
You're different.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best buddies.
是的
Yeah, I am.
但对于那些被我害死的小家伙来说 这并不重要
But that don't matter to the little folk I let die.
他为什么在这里?
Why is he here?
他在跟踪我们吗?
Is he following us?
等等 斯坎兰到底在哪儿?
Wait. Where the fuck is Scanlon?
所以 你的意思是你听说过我?
So, you're saying you've, uh, heard of me?
确实听说过
Indeed, I have.
事实上 凯莉是我的乐队的一员
Actually, Kaylie here is part of my band.
德兰泽尔博士的旅行团…
Dr. Dranzel's Traveling Troupe.
听候您的吩咐
At your service.
我们甚至不是这里的人
We're not even from here.
只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
但没错 我们听说过你
But, aye, we've heard of you.
斯坎兰绍特豪的神奇音乐故事 传遍了各个地方
Tales of Scanlan Shorthalt's magical music have traveled far and wide.
等等 我出名了?
Hold up. I'm famous?
没人想要你的签名
No one wants your damn autograph.
这些人没有吃的 也快没水了
These people have no food and are running out of water.
风暴族一直挨家挨户地要求效忠和黄金
The Herd's been going door-to-door, demanding allegiance and gold.
任何给少了的人都会被屠♥杀♥
Anyone who comes up short is slaughtered.
龙呢? - 和他们一伙的
And the dragon? - Is working with them.
你得带我们离开这里 立刻马上
You need to get us out of here immediately.
什么?等等
Wh... Oh, oh. Hold up.
我只是来侦察这个地方的 好吗?
I-I'm just scouting this place, okay?
我甚至都没带我的鲁特琴
I-I don't even have my lute.
如果我能联♥系♥到我的朋友们 他们或许…
I-If I could reach my friends, maybe they could...
你的朋友们? 你的朋友们不在这里 但你在
Your friends? Your friends aren't here. You are.
我这辈子学到的一件事 就是没人会来拯救你
One thing I learned in this life, no one comes back to save you.
所以斯坎兰绍特豪
So, Scanlan Shorthalt...
你准备做什么?
What are you prepared to do?
清空广场! - 回来了 它回来了!
Meet at the square. -It's back! It's come back!
去叫凯夫达克来!
[indistinct shouting]
凯夫达克!
[roars]
现身吧 凯夫达克
Show yourself, Kevdak.
上供日到了
Your tithe is due.
神话雕刻师
Mythcarver.
是我的错觉吗?贡品的量越来越少了
Is it just me, or do these offerings keep getting smaller?
当然了 与武器残留的威力相比 一切都相形见绌
Of course, everything pales compared to the might of a vestige.
我发誓我听过那个声音
I swear, I know that voice.
告诉我为何你不让他自己脱下武器残留?
Remind me why you're simply not relieving him of his.
这些拾荒者仍然有用
These scavengers still have use.
你戴着我一直觊觎的装备却给我废品 你这是在浪费我的时间
You waste my time with scraps when you wear what I covet.
我们的交易有效
Our deal stands.
这座城的产出一天比一天少
This city yields less each day,
但我们会给你的宝贵议会找到金子的
but we'll find the gold for your precious conclave.
即使这意味着我们要加倍努力
Even if it means expanding our efforts.
你必须说到做到
See that you do.
希望吞噬者不会免费给你韦斯特伦
The Hope Devourer does not give you Westruun for free.
我很不高兴
I am displeased.
我三天后回来 凯夫达克
I return in three days' time, Kevdak.
要是你不能给我带来索达克的金子 我就拿你的武器作为报酬
If you do not bring me Thordak's gold, I take your arms as payment.
别再畏畏缩缩的了
Enough of your cowering.
我要召集搜查队
I want search parties assembled
榨干这座城的一分一毫
and every ounce of wealth milked from this city.
不遗余力 否则你们最要担心的可不是龙了
Leave no stone unturned, or a dragon will be the least of your worries.
父亲 我们必须忍♥受这种事多久? 我们沦为了仆人
How long must we endure this, Father? We're reduced to servants.
注意你的措辞
Hold your tongue.
这个联盟给了我们一个可以统治的城市
This alliance affords us a city to rule.
我们的生存… - 这不是生存!
Our survival de... - This is not survival!
我们应该猎杀这些龙 让它们害怕我们
We should be hunting these dragons, teaching them to fear us.
然而你的软弱让我们卑躬屈膝…
Instead, your weakness has us groveling like...
我厌倦了你的抱怨
I tire of your whining.
你以为你能带领风暴族吗?
You think you could lead this Herd, boy?
我知道我可以
I know I could.
我们不可能把武器残留从他身上拿走
No way we're getting those vestiges off him.
你们中有人同意我儿子的观点吗?
Any of you lot agree with my son?
不 雷霆之王
No, Thunderlord.
我统治着族人 而我们统治韦斯特伦
I rule this Herd, and we rule Westruun.
现在去吧 去杀些当地人 夺走他们所拥有的一切
Now go. Kill the locals and take all they have.
散开 — 这能挺有意思
Spread out. - This is gonna be fun.
如我所说 我们得走了 立刻马上
Like I said, we have to go. Immediately.
斯坎兰可能遇到麻烦了 快来
Scanlan could be in trouble. Come on.
你疯了吗?看看我 我都干瘪了
What, are you nuts? Look at me. I'm all shriveled up.
我甚至都没有懦夫埃奇了
I don't even have Craven Edge anymore.
我是说如果凯夫达克… - 好的
I mean, what if Kevdak... -Okay, okay.
那我们偷偷溜进去 救出我们的朋友 然后偷偷溜出来
Then we'll sneak in, get our boy and sneak out.
怎么溜?
How?
你的盔甲会发出声音
Your armor's not exactly the quietest.
他们会在一英里外发现我的
And they'll spot me a mile away.
那我们最好带上一份大礼
Then we better go in with a mighty fine offering.
石头、剪刀、布!
Boulder, parchment, shears.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
好吧 这个垃圾侏儒偷了凯夫达克的东西
Ugh, yep. This gnome turd stole from Kevdak.
不得不亲自把她撂倒
Had to run her down meself.
我认识你吗 瘦子?
Do I know you, slim?
你最好认识 我是凯夫达克的亲戚
Oh, you better. I'm Kevdak's kin.
他不喜欢等待 小胡子
And he don't like waiting, mustache.
好计划 派克
Nice plan, Pikey.
为什么要叫我垃圾?
Hey, what's with calling me a turd?
对不起 演戏罢了
Oh, sorry. That was, like, you know, acting.
我开玩笑的 你干得很好 朋友
I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You did great, buddies.
现在 在我因为倒立而晕倒前 我们去找到斯坎兰
Now, let's find Scanlan before I pass out from hanging upside down. Ow!
哎呀 都怪我 眼睛里有猪血
Oh! Shit, that's on me. Got pig blood in my eye.
街上到处都是人
The streets are crawling out there.
听着 我一个人去叫救援队回来
Listen, I'll go alone and bring back a rescue party.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
别担心我 女士 我会伎俩
Don't worry about me, little lady. I got tricks.
我不担心你 混♥蛋♥ 据我所知 我觉得你会逃跑
I'm not worried about you, you cock. From what I've heard, it figures you'd run.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表