剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
哦 不 - 其他人怎么了?
Oh, no. Oh. Oh, no. -What happened to the others?
我不知道 - 派克在哪儿?
Uh, I don't know. - Where's Pike?
你怎么会不知道? - 深呼吸 好吗?
How do you not know?! - Breathe, all right?
告诉我们你记得什么
Just tell us what you remember.
我试图带我们前往下一个武器残留的所在地
I tried to take us to the next vestige.
安布雷西尔打断了我的咒语
U-Umbrasyl... disrupted my spell. I...
我设法把我们传送到了这里 但其他人去了别的地方?
I managed to transport us here, but the others went... somewhere else?
至少我们在一起
At least we're together.
我不应该用那条咒语
I shouldn't have tried to pull off a spell like that.
如果你不施咒 他们不会走丢 但他们会死
If you hadn't, they wouldn't just be lost, they'd be dead.
但派克 她… - 她跟格劳格和斯坎兰一起
But... Pike. - She was... With Grog and Scanlan.
我们必须相信他们没事
We have to believe they're okay.
他们不是唯一走丢的人
They aren't the only ones lost.
我们到底在哪里?
Where the hell are we?
我本来想把我们 带去下一个分歧武器残留的所在地
Well... I was trying to take us to the next Vestige of Divergence.
我觉得你成功了 就是这里
I think you succeeded. It's here.
就在这里的某个地方
Somewhere.
你好 小毛毛
Hello, little floof.
这是我见过的最漂亮的鸟
Oh, that is the prettiest bird I have ever...
朋友们 欢迎来到精灵国度
Friends, welcome to the Fey Realm.
没有派克 我们就没有治疗师
Without Pike, we don't have a healer,
没有格劳格 我们就没有大力士
and without Grog, we don't have our muscle
没有斯坎兰 我们就没有…
and without Scanlan, we have...
开心果
Less dick jokes.
这草让我头晕
Ugh. This grass is making me dizzy.
看啊
Look.
斯坎兰说他的幻象中的精灵国度 就像一次毒品之旅
Scanlan said his vision of the Fey Realm was like a drug trip.
芬特拉斯弓在沼泽的一棵扭曲的树中
And that the Fenthras Bow was inside a twisted tree in a bog.
他还说羊奶是他最爱的润滑剂 所以…
He also said sheep's milk is his favorite lubricant, so...
我们应该检查那边远一点的地方
We should check that distant range.
大多数沼泽是山上流下来的
Most bogs drain from the mountains.
那有多远?
How far away is that?
我把它弄坏了吗?
Did... did I break it?
精灵国度确实挺幽默的
Well, the Fey Realm does have a sense of humor.
我不敢苟同
A twisted one, at that.
德罗洛 这儿有什么东西是实实在在的吗?
Is anything as it seems here, de Rolo?
我小时候 对精灵国度很着迷
In my youth, I was fascinated by the Fey Realm.
我喜欢那种神秘、危险
The mystery, the danger.
我读了我能找到的每一篇文章
Why, I read every single text I could get my hands on.
你们不必担心 跟着我走 我们会没事的
You needn't worry. Follow my lead, and we'll be just fine.
看来我们必须穿过这一片 不管那是什么
Looks like we have to get through that.... whatever that is.
这叫什么来着?
Oh, what was this called again...
对 觉醒树林
Ah, yes! An Awoken Grove.
环境会对你的情绪做出反应
The environment may react to your mood.
只要表现出积极的一面 它就是无害的
Just project positivity and it will remain harmless.
看着吧
Watch.
这太蠢了
Oh, this is so stupid.
瓦克斯!
Vax!
该死
Damn!
是时候换种方法了
Time for a different approach.
它们是植物 你不能控制它们吗?
They're plants! Can't you control them?
它们好像听不懂我的话
It's like they can't understand me!
不敢相信我要把它浪费在植物上
Can't believe I'm wasting this on a plant.
无害?
Harmless?
真奇怪 这不应该发生的啊
Bizarre. That shouldn't have happened.
我不理解 - 还有什么新东西?
I don't understand. -What else is new?
快来 我们快通过了
Come on. We're almost through.
对不起 书里没说它们是食肉植物
Apologies.
瓦克斯?维克斯?
Uh, Vax? Vex?
大家在哪儿?
Where is everybody?
该死 派克
Shit. Oh, shit, Pike!
派克!
Pike!
对不起 派克
Oh, I'm so sorry, I...
我做了什么? - 这是个意外
Oh. What did I do? -It was an accident.
帮我个忙 把那东西放下
Do me a favor. Put... that thing down.
放轻松 尽量别动
Easy. Try not to move.
我要治愈我自己
I gotta heal myself.
派克 你止住血了吗?
Pikey? Did you stop leakin'?
我在试呢 各位
I'm trying, buddies,
但伤口不会完全愈合
but the wound won't close all the way.
什么?
What?
我就知道 那把剑太他妈邪恶了
I knew it. I knew it! That sword is totally fucking evil!
不是的
It's not!
它让我变强壮 它没什么问题
It makes me strong. There's nothin' wrong with it!
它在吸她的血
It was soaking up her blood!
那玩意差点要了她的命!
That thing nearly killed her!
这不是剑的错!
It wasn't the sword's fault.
或许它稍微怂恿了我一下
I mean, maybe it egged me on a little...
它怂恿你?
It egged you on?
好的 伙计 你必须把它扔了
Okay, buddy, you have to get rid of it.
他们不理解
They do not understand.
看看我让你变得多强壮
Look how strong I made you.
格劳格 拜托
Grog, please...
那玩意是西拉斯布莱尔伍德的…
That thing belonged to Sylas Briar...
没有我 你什么都不是 他们很嫉妒
You are nothing without me. They are jealous. -...ever since you picked it up.
你说得对
You're right.
他们很嫉妒
They are jealous.
它跟你说话?
It talks to you?
我不知道那把剑在跟你说什么…
I don't know what that sword is telling you...
我饿了
I hunger.
格劳格
Grog.
格劳格?
Grog?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
朋友 不要这样
Buddies, don't do this.
你听谁的?
Who are you gonna listen to, huh?
那把剑还是我?
That sword... or me?
杀啊 饿了
You hunger.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不 我不听 对不起
Nope. Not listening. Sorry!
傻子 你不会摧毁我 你不会摧毁我们
Fool! You are not destroying me, you're destroying us!
动手吧 朋友
Do it, buddies.
如果这就是结局 我会带你跟我一起
If this is the end, I'm taking you with me!
不!
No!
Hmph.
我觉得我们之前来过这里
Um, I think we've been here before.
对于外行来说 精灵国度可能会令人疑惑
To the untrained eye, the Fey Realm can be confusing.
地面看起来很眼熟 因为景观在移♥动♥
The ground only looks familiar because the landscape is shifting.
你确定吗?
A-Are you sure?
因为我们已经走了一段时间了 太阳就在同一个地方
'Cause we've been walking for a while, and... the sun's in the exact same spot.
对此有个解释
There is an explanation for that. Oh!
精灵国度的时间有点不稳定
You see, time's... a bit wonky in the Fey Realm.
Doodi-li-doo.
嘿 你在干什么?
Hey. Whatcha doin'?
他醒了
He's waking up.
格劳格?你清醒了吗?
Grog? You with us?
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
我知道 现在一切都好了
I know. Everything's okay now.
是吗?
Uh... is it?
我以为你治好了他
I mean, I thought you healed him.
是的 我试过了
Yeah, I tried.
但无论懦夫埃奇做了什么 我都无法逆转
But whatever Craven Edge did, I couldn't reverse it.
我的肌肉!它们去哪儿了?
Oh! My muscles. Where'd they go?
不!
No. No, no, no, no.
天啊 我像瓦克斯一样渺小!
Oh, gods, I'm as puny as Vax!
放轻松 伙计
Easy, easy, buddy.
苗条的身材跟你很搭
Hey, svelte is a good look on you.
而且你的胡子还在
And-and-and you didn't lose your beard, huh?
另外派克说有一种灵丹妙药 能让你的肌肉回来
Plus, Pike says there's an elixir that can bring your muscles back.
你能做出来那种药吗?
You can make one of those?
有材料就能做
Well, not without ingredients.
但我想我知道我们能在哪里找到帮助
But I, I-I think I know where we can get help.
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表