剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
好吧 大家都可以一起来
Fine, everyone can come.
但这会很危险
But it'll be dangerous.
如果要成功逃跑
And if I'm gonna pull this off,
我需要你的一些东西
I'm gonna need a little something from you.
你的长笛
Your flute.
快 - 好
Hurry. - Right.
再多放点
More for the pile.
— 拜托
Come on.
— 那TM啥玩意? — 跟它后边
What the fuck is that? - After it!
跟紧了!
Stay close.
好吧 你确实会点伎俩
Well, fuck me. You do have tricks.
我才开始热身呢
I'm just getting warmed up.
斯坎兰!我们担心坏了
Scanlan! We have been worried sick.
嘿 这个熊抱居然有点疼!
Hey, that bear hug actually hurt.
有点
Ooh. - Eh, kind of.
好样的 朋友!
Nice, buddy.
见到我很高兴吧?
Oh, happy to see me, huh?
不
I mean, no.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
好的
Oh! Oh, uh, right.
别担心 各位
Don't worry, everyone.
这位杀气腾腾的半巨人其实是我们一伙的
This murderous half-giant is actually on our side.
太棒了 我猜你找不到更强壮的了?
Wonderful. Suppose you couldn't have found a beefier one, hmm?
太伤人了
Oh. Uh, that hurt.
嘿 别管她 朋友
Hey, don't mind her, buddy.
她只是被你叔叔跟龙联手的事吓坏了
She's just freaked out that your uncle's Herd is teamed up with the dragon.
他们怎么了?
They what?
我们能他妈的离开这里吗? - 回到我们来的路上
Oi, can we get the fuck out of here? -Back the way we came.
凯夫达克正在聚集族人
Kevdak is gathering the Herd.
— 在Margrave's集♥合♥ - 快来
Meet at the Margrave's. -Come on!
很好 那现在是我们的机会
Good. Then now's our chance.
跟着格劳格 好吗?
Follow Grog, okay?
一旦他带你们穿过大门 就往树林那边跑
Once he gets you through the gate, make for the tree line.
快来
Come on.
那好吧 我们先走 格劳格 你可以走在后面
Uh, okay, then. We'll go first. Grog, you can take up the rear.
我不走
I'm not going.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他说真的吗?我们自♥由♥了
Is he serious? We're home free.
凯莉 带他们走 我们会赶上 我发誓
Kaylie, just take them. We'll catch up. I promise.
格劳格 我爱你 但你在干什么?
Grog, I love you, but what are you doing?
他们怕我 怕我这种人
They're afraid of me, afraid of my kind.
这不会改变 除非有人拿下风暴族
And that's not gonna change unless someone takes down the Herd.
除非我拿下凯夫达克
Unless I take down Kevdak.
凯夫达克?以你现在的状态?
Kevdak? Uh, like that?
你的腰带看起来大了一圈
Your belt looks like it's wearing you.
朋友 我们要团结在一起
Buddies, we got to stick together.
这次不行
Not this time.
我必须自己完成这件事
I have to do this on my own.
格劳格 听我说
Grog, listen to me.
这是自杀 那是你想要的结果吗?
This is suicide. Is that what you want?
你说过我现在不一样了
You said I'm different now.
但如果我离开 我就像他一直说我的那样弱小
But if I leave, I'm as weak as he always said I was.
不 辛苦打斗、变大 不会让你变强壮
No. Hitting hard and being big don't make you strong.
这是为了小人物挺身而出
It's standing up for the little folk.
这是我与他们不同的地方
That's what makes me different from them.
但
But...
如果我需要你呢?
What if I need you?
韦斯特伦
风暴族以守则为生
The Herd of Storms lives by the code.
以实力为生 以权力为实力
Survival through strength, strength through power.
如果权力受到挑战 那必须得到回应
If that power is challenged... ...the challenge must be answered.
哪怕是我自己的儿子来挑战我
Even from my own son.
他跟我说你们中有些人想回到野外
He tells me there are some among you who would return to the wilds.
我跟你们说 所有人都可以自♥由♥离开
I say to you, all are free to go.
但我无法忍♥受有人♥质♥疑我的领导能力
But questioning my leadership is something I cannot abide.
如果这里有人认为他们比我更适合领导
If anyone here thinks they are fit to lead better than I,
站出来
step forward.
现在
Now.
没人敢挑战雷霆之王吗?
Are there none who would challenge the Thunderlord?
我觉得没有
I thought not.
凯夫达克!
Kevdak!
记得我吗?
Remember me?
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表