剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表
“虽然主要是勇敢的斯坎兰绍特豪
"And though it was mainly the brave Scanlan Shorthalt
“杀死了可怕的巨龙 安布雷西尔
who slayed the dreaded dragon Umbrasyl
“将韦斯特伦从其暴♥政♥中解救出来
and freed the city of Westruun from its tyranny,
“其他的机械之声成员
the rest of Vox Machina
“也做出了微乎其微的贡献
also contributed in minor yet unspecific ways.
“剧终”
The end."
再读一遍 爷爷
Ooh, read it again, Grandfather.
可以吗?拜托了
Can you, please?
龙这一部分太可怕了
The dragon part was so scary.
太可怕了!
So scary.
我不知道
Oh, I-I don't know.
差不多该睡觉了
It's, it's almost time for bed.
你们的妈妈怎么说?
What does your mother say?
好吧
Well, all right.
再讲一个故事吧
Maybe one more story.
然后你们就上♥床♥睡觉
Then off to bed with ye.
好的 围过来 孩子们
All right. Gather round, kids.
你们即将听到的 是我独自领导机械之声
You're about to hear how I single-handedly led Vox Machina
穿越克拉哈默的古老矿井的故事
through the ancient mines of Kraghammer.
等等…
Uh, wait.
怎么了?
What?
“醒醒”?
"Wake up"?
我…
I, uh...
斯坎兰 拜托 伙计!
Scanlan, come on, man.
睁开眼!
Open your eyes.
快醒醒 绍特豪 拜托!
Come on, Shorthalt, please!
你必须醒醒!
You have to wake up!
不管了
Aw, fuck it.
瓦克斯!
Vax!
什么情况?我正做着最美好的梦呢!
What in the hell? I was having the best dream.
好吧 欢迎回到最糟糕的噩梦
Well, welcome back to your worst nightmare.
天啊
Oh, shit.
那就是他们的计划?
That was their plan?
钻进他的屁♥股♥里?
Go up its ass?
不愧是斯坎兰
Well, we are talking about Scanlan.
真是太惨了
This is disastrous.
我们需要一艘飞船才能跟上他们!
We'd need a sky ship to catch them.
也许我们不需要飞船
Or maybe we don't.
准备好了吗 丽丽?
Ready, Kiki?
我们飞起来吧
Let's fly.
该死 那玩意真能飞
Damn it, that thing can move.
稳住 凯丽丝
Steady, Keyleth.
现在开枪打他!
Shoot it now.
我没法瞄准!
I don't have a clean shot.
飞快点 凯丽丝!我们要跟丢了!
Faster, Keyleth. We're losing them.
坚持住 格劳格
Hang on, Grog.
要把我摇下去可没那么容易!
It'll take more than that to shake me.
没错 混♥蛋♥!
That's right, fucker.
你还有什么能耐?
What else you got?
该死!
Oh, shit.
你好
Hello.
我们怎么办?通过他的屁♥眼♥回去?
What do we do, go back through its ass?
酸液太多了
Too much acid.
刀伤
The blade wound.
我们不可能从那伤口挤出去的!
But there's no way we'll squeeze through that.
那我们就需要弄个更大的洞
Then we'll just have to make a bigger hole.
把我的朋友们还给我!
Give me back my friends!
去死吧!
Die!
不!
Oh, no.
坚持住 朋友!
Hang on, buddies.
他太远了 我们不可能接到他的!
He's too far. We'll never make it.
快啊 格劳格!
Come on, Grog,
发挥聪明才智
do something smart.
想想!
Think, think, think!
噢耶!
Ooh. Oh, yeah.
朋友!
Buddies,
我来了!
I'm coming!
坚持住 格劳格
Hang on, Grog.
坚持住
Hang on.
该死 这要花很长时间
Ah, damn it, this will take forever.
为什么他一直都有酸液?
Oh, why does it always have to be fucking acid?!
瓦克斯?
Vax.
这下面路途漫漫
Long way down.
你能…
Can you, uh...
好的 明白了!
Yep. Got it.
真是“灵活巧手”
Nice fisting back there.
多年实践的成果
Years of practice. - Huh?
蝼蚁 - 不好了
Insects. - Oh, no.
斯坎兰!
Scanlan!
鸦后 我需要你
Matron. I need you.
你的斗士需要你
Your champion needs you.
我在你手中
I'm in your hands.
而我不再害怕
And I am no longer afraid.
翅膀?
W... wings?
伙计 我现在爱死你了
Oh, man, I am so in love with you right now.
我…我治不完
I can't finish.
对不起 朋友
I'm sorry, buddies.
没关系 派克
Oh, it's okay, Pikey.
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling way better.
放松!
Easy, easy.
瓦克斯
Wow, Vax.
你太漂亮了
Y-You're so beautiful.
我有把扫帚 而你♥他♥妈♥有翅膀
I have a broom, and you get fucking wings.
怎么会这样?
How?
信仰之跃?
Leap of faith.
我看见…
Uh, I saw...
天啊!格劳格!
Holy shit. Grog.
派克!
Pike!
嘿 我来… - 你来扶我?
Hey, I-I-I got... - You got me?
谢谢你 斯坎兰
Thanks, Scanlan.
我们杀死龙了吗?
Did we kill the dragon?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
他正朝那座山飞去
He's headed into that mountain.
我们得快点
We need to hurry.
快点?你开玩笑的吗?
Hurry? Are you kidding?
格劳格情况很糟 派克精疲力尽 他还有神话雕刻师
Grog's a mess, Pike's done, and it's got Mythcarver.
他说得有道理
He's got a point.
胜算不大
The odds aren't good.
我们确实把他赶出了韦斯特伦 也许这就够了
We did chase it out of Westruun. Maybe that's enough.
我们撕裂了他的胃 这都没让他慢下来
We tore through its stomach and didn't even slow it down.
那是你的主意
That was your idea.
而这方法失败了
And it failed.
为什么要继续碰运气?
Why push our luck?
根本就没有运气这回事
There's no such thing as luck.
什么?
What?
我们都有过想一走了之的时候
We've all had our moments where we want to walk away,
但现在不能逃避
but this can't be one of them.
我知道我们受伤了
Look, I know we're hurt,
但安布雷西尔也受伤了
but so is Umbrasyl.
现在是我们最好的机会
Right now is our best chance.
好了
Yup.
我们死定了
We're dead.
安布雷西尔!
Umbrasyl.
索达克!
Thordak.
你拿到我出现时需要的东西了
You have what I need for the emergence.
我的金子在哪儿?
Where is my gold?
对不起 我的国王
Apologies, my king.
安布雷西尔 发生了什么?
Umbrasyl, what happened?
我被埋伏了
An ambush.
其他武器残留呢?
And the other vestiges?
剧集 | 机械之声的传奇(2022) | 导航列表