剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表
时间线根本不对 但她坚持这么说
The timeline doesn't work, but she insists.
有时我会用薄荷糖代替除臭剂
And sometimes I'll use a breath mint instead of deodorant.
我吮吸一下 然后塞到我腋窝下
I just suck on it for a second, then stick it to my pit.
-杰瑞 -我知道
- Jerry! - I know!
-杰瑞 -我知道
- Jerry. - I know.
看吧 亲爱的 除了你没人在评判你
See, babe, no one's judging you but you.
实际上 我现在想了想
Actually, now that I think about it,
你妈妈的这事很棒
this thing with your mom is great.
我们要举办一场泰坦尼克号♥主题婚礼
I mean, we're having a Titanic themed wedding,
而你妈妈是我们的冰山 如果她试图毁掉我们的婚礼
and your mom is our iceberg. And if she tries to ruin our wedding
我们仍然结婚 并一直走下去
and we get married and we stay married anyway,
那我们就是"永不沉没的莫莉·布朗"
then we're the Unsinkable Molly Brown.
这能证明我们一起能挺过任何难关
It's proof that we can survive anything together.
我们会比杰克和罗丝更强大
We'll be even stronger than Jack and Rose,
因为杰克在一道门旁边自愿溺水
because Jack voluntarily drowned near a door.
我去告诉大家影子婚礼取消了
All right, I'll tell everyone that the shadow wedding's off.
让风暴尽管来吧
Let the storm come.
吹吧 风啊
Blow, winds, blow!
吹破你的脸颊
Crack your cheeks.
抱歉 我最近演过《李尔王》
Sorry, I just played King Lear recently,
我还沉浸在这个角色里
and the character hasn't left me.
我还以为妈妈这个时候会到了
Huh, kind of thought Mom would be here by now.
她肯定是等在车里 这样她就能
I'm sure she's just waiting in her car so she can
晚点进场 吸引所有人的主意
make a late entrance and draw attention to herself.
她肯定把裙子扎进了内♥裤♥
She's no doubt tucking her own skirt into her underwear
好让大家欣赏她的臀部
for a classic Kathleen cheek peek.
好了 我们让沃尔夫结婚吧
Okay, welp, let's go get our Wolf married.
哈妮碧好美
Frickin' beautiful Honeybee!
好美的门
Frickin' beautiful door!
朋友和家人们 我们今天在1912年
Friends and family, we are gathered here today
聚在这艘永不沉没的船上
in the year 1912 on this, the unsinkable ship,
庆祝沃尔夫·"世界之王"·托宾
to celebrate the love of Wolf "King of the World" Tobin
和哈妮碧·"像男人一样吐口水"·肖的爱情
and Honeybee "Spit Like a Man" Shaw.
就像缩颈结一样 一旦系上
Just like the constrictor knot, which can be impossible
就无法解开
to untie once it is tightened,
越拉就越紧 祝愿你们的爱也会更紧密
and only grows tighter when pulled, so shall your love grow tighter.
那人会打结
Oh. Now that man can tie a knot.
吉娃娃啊
Ay, chihuahua.
正因此
And that is exactly why
百叶窗支架才是一对一对的
blind brackets come in packs of two,
为了互相支持 因为需要两个才能成功
to support each other, because it takes two to make it work.
就像婚姻一样
Just like in marriage.
我要是知道她提到支架
If I would've known she was gonna talk about brackets,
我就会多带点纸了
I would've brought extra tissues.
真爱就在前方
True love straight ahead!
沃尔夫和哈妮碧将会交换誓言
And now Wolf and Honeybee will exchange their vows...
借用他们最爱的电影台词
in the form of some of their favorite movie quotes.
哈妮碧 在那个网上著名电影台词留言板上
Honeybee, commenting in that online famous movie quotes
留言 是我遇到的最棒的事
message board was the best thing that ever happened to me.
因为那让我认识了你 现在我们都找到了
Because it brought me to you, and now we both found
比电影台词还让我们喜爱的事物 彼此
something we love more than quotes from movies-- each other.
我们需要更大的船 才能承载我们的爱
We're gonna need a bigger boat... for our love
和我们的孩子
and someday our kids.
因为生活过得很快
Because life moves pretty fast.
如果你不停下 偶尔结个婚
If you don't stop and get married once in a while,
你或许会错过你的一生挚爱
you might miss the love of your life.
我会永远把钱给你看
And I will always show you the money!
我的钱指的是理解
And by "money," I mean "understanding."
站在一只"蜜蜂"面前 请求她爱他[《诺丁山》]
Standing in front of a Bee, asking her to love him.
那不是戒指
That's not a ring.
这才是戒指
This is a ring.
好俗气
Tacky.
现在
At this time,
如果有谁要反对这桩姻缘
we ask that anyone that should object to this union
现在就站出来 否则就永远
speak now or forever hold your...
该死 我来晚了吗
Ah, dang, am I late?
我错过了鸡尾酒吗
Did I miss the cocktail hour?
-来了 -老天 凯瑟琳
- Here we go. - Dear God. Kathleen ahoy.
那不是凯瑟琳
Oh, that's not Kathleen.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
也许这能让你想起来
Maybe this'll ring a bell.
我的天
Oh. My. God.
-哈妮碧 你不是吧 -就是我
- Honeybee, you didn't. - Oh, I did.
我随时都能认出这哭声
I'd know that cry anywhere!
是《泰坦尼克号♥》中比利·赞恩试图
It's the actress who played the baby
抱上救生船上的那个婴儿的演员
Billy Zane grabbed to try to get on the rescue boats in Titanic!
记得他在甲板上跑着说
Oh, remember he ran all over the deck saying,
我有个孩子 我有个孩子
"I have a child. I have a child."
你是我第二喜欢的
Oh, man, you're my second favorite
背景角色 第一是爱尔兰妈妈
background character after Irish Mommy.
你想要悲伤的恸哭声还是安静的哭泣
Okay, would you like a plaintive wail or some quiet sobbing?
安静的哭泣
Oh, quiet sobbing, please.
休斯顿 两人喜结连理
Houston, we have a marriage.
你们可以互相亲吻了
You may now kiss each other.
卢克
Luke...
我是你丈夫
I am your husband.
卢克
Luke...
我是你妻子
I am your wife.
女士们先生们 我很荣幸
Ladies and gentlemen, it's my great honor
首次向你们介绍
to present to you for the very first time,
沃尔夫先生和哈妮碧·肖-托宾女士
Mr. And Mrs. Wolf and Honeybee Shaw-Tobin!
拜托 你们俩 窗户可不会自己起雾
Come on, you two, the window's not gonna fog itself up.
别逼我进去
Don't make me come in there.
我来了
Okay, I'm coming in.
我很开心妈妈没有
I for one am glad Mom didn't bother
出现在我一生一次的婚礼上
to show up for my once-in-a-lifetime wedding.
这挺好的
It's, you know, it's good.
没错 最好不过了
Definitely, uh... for-for the best.
我觉得有点难过是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that maybe I feel kind of sad?
我不难过
Oh, I'm not sad.
我只是肚子里
I just have this hollow, lonely feeling
有种空虚寂寞感
in the pit of my stomach.
幸运的是 妈妈走的时候
Luckily, I was so young
我很小 我没有感觉
when Mom left that I don't feel--
嗯 我有点失落
Yeah, I'm bummed.
我也是 我们为什么会有这种感觉
Yeah, me, too. Why do we feel like this?
因为 没错 她很糟糕
Because, sure, she's messed up,
但她仍然是你们的妈妈
but she's still your mom.
一直担心凯瑟琳会来
Being filled with dread that Kathleen will appear
结果没来又感到失望 这很正常
and then disappointment when she doesn't is normal.
很糟糕也很正常
And terrible. And normal.
我知道你们在经历什么 但看看周围
I know what you're going through, but look around.
该来的人都来了
Everyone that's supposed to be here is.
今天很圆♥满♥
This is a good day.
错过了好事的是凯瑟琳
It is Kathleen who is missing out.
爸爸 你说得对
You know, Dad, you're right.
妈妈没来更好
It's better that Mom didn't show up.
不然她会毁了今天的
She would have definitely ruined today.
多半会
She probably would have.
但你们妈妈也没那么坏
But your mother wasn't all bad.
她给了我这世上我最好的四样东西
She did give me the four things I love most in this world.
你是说我们的限♥量♥版
Oh, do you mean our set of limited edition
贝蒂陶瓷板吗
Betty Boop ceramic plates?
-不 她带走了 -该死
- Nah, she took those with her. - Damn it.
我是说你们四个孩子
I mean the four of you kids.
你信任我吗 哈妮碧
Do you trust me, Honeybee?
我信任你
I trust you.
-你信任我吗 沃尔夫 -我信任你
- Do you trust me, Wolf? - I trust you.
-你信任我吗 哈姆 -我信任你
- Do you trust me, Ham? - I trust you.
-你信任我吗 爸爸 -我信任你
- Do you trust me, Dad? - I trust you.
剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表