剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表
斯坦告诉兄弟们原地趴下
But Stan told his brothers to lie down
尽可能均匀分布他们自身的重量
to distribute their weight as evenly as possible.
接着他把每个兄弟都滑到安全之处
And then he curled each brother to safety.
滑吧 滑吧
Slide! Slide!
滑起来
Slide!
滑起来
Slide!
接着斯坦将自己滑送到安全之处
Stan then curled himself to safety
通过借助脚蹬海狸尸体的力气
by pushing off a frozen beaver corpse with his foot.
不愧是北方真英雄
Huh. A real hero of the north.
朱迪 是我 你老爸
Judy. It's me. Your father.
-比夫·托宾 -抱歉 我得去一趟
- Beef Tobin. - Sorry, I got to deal with this.
没事 我就站在这等你回来
That's cool, I'll just stand here till you get back.
进来吧 我刚在喝东西
Come on in, I was just drinking
在陡峭冰冷的屋顶上喝低咖的意式咖啡
decaf espresso on the steep, icy roof.
挺好 我就是想告诉你
Good, I just wanted you to know
我很喜欢我们一起玩冰壶的时候
I loved it when we curled together,
我们停止时我很难过
and I was sad when we stopped.
但我们在玩冰壶时
But when we played the little rocks
你剪断奥萝拉的辫子
and you cut off Aurora's pigtail,
把它高举过头顶 大喊大叫
held it above your head and screamed
像是在宣告你自己战无不胜
as if you were surging with power,
事情就变味了
well, that sort of changed things.
我懂的 无所谓了 老爸
I know. It doesn't matter anyway, dad.
我也并没有日复一日
It's not like I spend tons of time
盯着 擦着 理着我的这些
looking at, polishing and arranging my collection
冰壶奖杯和奖品收藏
of curling trophies and awards.
没错 那条辫子也在里面
And, yes, the pigtail is in there.
我觉得它是我应得的
I believe I earned it.
我记得你在壶友队的时候
I remember when you were on curlfriends.
每场比赛前我们都会备好热牛奶
We always got hot milks before each match.
比赛结束后我们就有鲸尾冰淇淋了
And after, we got whale tail ice cream.
乳制品一多 腹泻也多
Lot of dairy, lot of diarrhea,
那些日子真是值得怀念
but, boy, were those some good times.
你我曾是所向披靡的
And you and I were a winning...
♪一队♪
♪ Team ♪
♪一路开到滑冰场♪
♪ Driving to the rink ♪
♪在我老货车的驾驶座上♪
♪ In the cab of my old truck ♪
♪聆听粉红的最佳单曲集♪
♪ Listened to the best of pink ♪
♪我们差点撞上一只雄鹿♪
♪ We almost hit a buck ♪
♪是我教你投抛技巧♪
♪ I taught you how to throw ♪
♪是你教我如何扫冰♪
♪ And you showed me how to sweep ♪
♪看着你不断进步趣味无穷♪
♪ It was fun to watch you grow ♪
♪让对手受挫哭泣趣味无穷♪
♪ It was fun to make them weep ♪
♪我们共度的时光令我喜笑颜开♪
♪ Our time, it brought me joy ♪
♪我战无不胜 势如破竹♪
♪ I vanquished and destroyed ♪
♪我们才能有时间谈天说地♪
♪ It gave us time to talk ♪
♪我肆意嘲弄♪
♪ I would humiliate and mock ♪
♪曾今我们去过的小餐馆♪
♪ That cafe that we ate in ♪
♪他们称我为撒旦之子♪
♪ They called me spawn of Satan ♪
♪虽然之前我狂妄任性♪
♪ I used to be deranged ♪
♪但我保证我已改头换面♪
♪ But I promise you I've changed ♪
♪让我们重建队伍♪
♪ Let's get the team back together ♪
你可能说得没错
Maybe you're on to something.
♪当然 让我们重建队伍♪
♪ Yeah, let's get the team Back together ♪
我们可能会有重大突破
Maybe we're onto something.
♪让我们重建队伍♪
♪ Let's get the team Back together. ♪
欢迎入队 朱迪教练
Welcome to the team, coach Judy.
我等不及再一起拉肚子了
I can't wait to get diarrhea together again, dad.
为了避免重蹈覆辙
To avoid any of the pitfalls of the past,
我要定几条新规矩
I need to institute a few new ground rules.
非常赞成
Totally agree.
你不能自己下场比赛
You can't actually play the game yourself.
-你只能指导 -可以
- You're strictly coaching. - Yep.
-你不能只让优秀队员参赛 -没问题
- You can't only let the best players play. - Sure.
不能给运动员起刻薄的绰号♥
You can't give the players mean nicknames.
类似"不懂用冰壶刷的布朗迪"
Like "Bad with a broom Brandy".
明明是"冰壶刷白♥痴♥布朗迪"
It was "Butt broom barfhole Brandy."
没错 拜托别再出现类似情况
Yes, nothing like that, please.
而且你绝对不准再折断任何冰壶刷
And you definitely can't snap any curling brooms in half
-就因为你怒火中烧 -没问题 老爸
- with the might of your fury. - You got it, dad.
如果你真的需要发泄情绪
And if you do need to get out some aggression,
随时都可以加入我
it's always okay to join me
为刷冰的队友呐喊助威
in yelling encouragingly to the sweepers.
像这样 扫起来
Like this-- sweep!
就是这样
That's the stuff.
还剩最后一条规则
But there is one last rule we need to talk about.
-行吧 -每次我们去滑冰场路上都要买♥♥热牛奶
- Okay. - We always get hot milks on the way to the rink.
继续打扫 船员们 今天下午会有一对
Keep cleaning, crew. We have a lovely german couple
德国情侣来这 体验一场豪华至尊的
coming this afternoon to enjoy a resplendent
落日之帆
sonnenuntergang segel.
就是德语里"落日之帆"的意思
That's, uh, Deutsch for "Sunset sail".
Deutsch就是德语里"德语"的意思
And Deutsch is German for "German".
这些游客会付我们钱吗
Are these tourists paying us?
够买♥♥多少马苏里拉芝士
How much mozzarella are we talking?
一块都不行 在你得甜头前
None! Before you get the cheese,
你必须先讨好客户
you have to please...the customers.
-什么意思 -我是说我们需要多说好话
- What? - I'm saying we need some good words of mouth
并且得有好评才能去讨要
and positive reviews before we can ask
客人付钱之前 你个傻瓜
people to pay, you knucklehead.
我真爱你展现出商业头脑的样子
I love when you pull out that big business brain.
他们会很开心而我们也会收到一大笔小费
But we will get a big tip, in the form of their happiness.
现在我们来分下工吧
Now, let's go over our different roles.
穆恩 你是活动协调员
Moon, you're our entertainment coordinator.
哈姆 你负责客人的茶点
Ham, refreshments.
哈妮碧 招待客人 至于我
Honeybee, hospitality. And me?
我就当个船长吧
This is your captain speaking.
我没找到船长帽
I couldn't find a captain's hat,
所以只好在这顶贝雷帽上画了个船锚
which is why I drew an anchor on this beret.
原来这是个船锚啊 谢天谢地
Oh, that's an anchor, thank god.
牛肉小汉堡 你们都认识我 德尔默 我的教父
Beef Sliders, you all know me: Delmer, you're my godfather.
我的邻居贝尔瓦 莫里斯我帮你修过草坪
Belva, you're my neighbor. Morris, I mowed your lawn,
-好像是前年的夏天 -你把它修得太短了
- like two summers ago. - You did it too short.
又来了 不管怎样我希望你们忘掉之前
Oh, god, this again. Anyway, I want you to forget all that.
因为我现在是你们的教练而且我有任务在
'cause I'm here as your coach, and I have one mission.
教你们怎么战胜对手
To teach you how to stomp ass!
同时也会寓教于乐
And also to have so much fun
教你们享受冰壶运动 愉快相处
and just enjoy curling and each other.
我在甜品店买♥♥了点甜甜圈带来了
I brought circle bit bites from Mr. And Mrs. Donut.
知道了 德尔默
You sure did, Delmer--
现在我们到冰壶场上去吧
Now let's get in the stone zone.
扫起来
Sweep...!
移♥民♥们以为他们在不同地点看到的驼鹿
The settlers thought that every moose they saw here was
是同一只
the same moose in different places.
所以他们把驼鹿称做隆慕斯[孤独的驼鹿]
Which is why they called it lone moose.
等到他们决定杀掉那只驼鹿的时候
It wasn't until they decided to kill the one lone moose,
另一只驼鹿出现了 他们这才意识到
and then another moose showed up that they realized
这里有很多只驼鹿
there were lots of moose.
-哦 谢谢了 -嘟嘟
- Okay. Thank you. - Toot, toot!
下一站是海豹岩 到你了哈姆
Our next stop is seal rock-- take it away, Ham!
海豹岩是海豹喜欢晒太阳的地方
Seal rock is where seals like to sunbathe.
希望有人带了防晒霜 哈哈
I hope someone brought sunscreen, ha ha.
船上有无线网络吗
Does vessel have wi-fi?
你们先在这呆一会儿
Uh, you guys stay here for a minute and,
和海豹来张自♥拍♥
uh, take a selfie with the seals.
我更喜欢用海豹拍拍这个词
I-I like to call them sealfies. Heh.
朋友们我觉得这两德国人开始觉得无聊了
Guys, guys, guys! I think the germans are getting bored.
他们来的时候就无聊了 真是呆子
I think they showed up bored. Those two are major duds.
那我们作为服务人员就应该
Well, then it's our job as "Entertainmen-preneurs"
让他们不无聊 懂得享乐
to unbore/un-dud them.
我们要围着他们 就像海豚围着
We're gonna surround them like a pod of dolphins
剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表