剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表
Hello, sir. Would you like to date me?
我吗 真是荣幸之至
Me? Wow. I would be honored.
多谢抬爱 但我其实对你没兴趣
Thank you, but I'm not actually interested.
只是展示给年幼无知的朱迪
I was just showing young Judy here
怎么勾搭男人
how to proposition a man.
有那么一瞬间 我心想"圣地亚哥
Ah, for a second, I thought, "Santiago,
几十年来的单身诅咒终于解除了"
your decades-long dry spell is over."
事实并没有 一切照旧
But, no, it continues.
是造化弄人吗 再见
Isn't life funny? Bye.
看到了吗 小朱 就像这样
Got it, Judes? Just like that.
明白了
I got it.
我去了 艾莉森 我去了
Here I go, Alyson. Here I go.
十七分钟后
好了 我去了
Okay, here I go.
三小时后
我...去...了
Here... I... go.
朱迪 你的顺风车 也就是我来了
Judy, your ride, aka me, is here.
嗨 要不然我们顺便去思慕雪大王一趟
Hey, how about we pop over to Smoothie Boss
看看那些时髦的下班人士
and, uh, check out the hip after-work crowd?
天 这群人真的很潮 我感觉像在米兰
God, this crowd is hip. I feel like I'm in Milan.
欢迎光临思慕雪大王
Welcome to Smoothie Boss.
有什么我能为你们"指挥"的吗
How may I boss you today?
顺便说一声 我们没有野莓粉了
Oh, FYI, we're out of wildberry powder.
你全吃完了
You ate it all.
一杯热带思慕雪 中杯浓稠 麻烦了
One tropical smoothie, medium chunky, please.
嗨 你是我历史课上的那个男生
Hey, you're that guy in my history class
还有我的数学课
and my math class.
没错 还有你的生物课
Yeah, and your biology class
你的体育课 和你其他的所有课
and your gym class and your every other class.
我们年级有16人 我是其中之一
There are 16 kids in our grade, and I'm one of them.
哈姆 你是克里斯平
Ham. And you're Crispin.
-抱歉 -多谢
- Oh. Sorry. - Thank you.
-不 抱歉 -没 没 没
- Oh. No, I'm sorry. - Oh, no, no, no.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
不用客气 抱歉我一直不是很热情
You're welcome. Sorry I haven't been, like, outgoing.
我们三周前刚搬到这
We moved here three weeks ago, but sometimes
有时候我还是很怀念密歇根
I still miss Michigan.
今年的密歇根小姐是...克里斯平·西恩福格斯
This year's Miss Michigan is... Crispin Cienfuegos!
我无法想象搬家会怎样
I can't imagine moving.
我得把所有的雪人都搬走 但他们会融化
I'd have to move all my snowmen, but they'd melt.
那还有谁能保护我们的新家呢
And then who would protect our new house?
你懂我
You get it.
没人对我说过这番话
No one's ever said that to me.
嗨 所以你要去那个
Hey. So, are you going to be at that dance
大家都在谈论的舞会吗
everyone's talking about?
他肯定会去 和我们的表妹贝卡
Oh, he'll be there! With our cousin Becca.
而且你知道我怎么想的吗
And you know what I'm just thinking of right now,
你应该跟我一起参加
is that you should go with me!
可以啊 我跟你一起
Oh, um, sure, I'll go with you,
他跟表妹贝卡一起 我们就可以一起去了
and he'll go with cousin Becca, and we'll, like, go together.
好 太棒了
Okay, great.
我猜我们就康加舞见了
I guess I'll be seeing you in the conga line.
除非你赶在我前面
Not if you're in front of me.
我会回头的 为了在康加舞中见到你
Oh, I'd turn around... to see you in the conga line.
♪他答应了♪
♪ He said "Yes"! ♪
你好呀
Hello!
我顺道过来因为
Um, I was just stopping by because
你把这个落在了思慕雪大王了
you left this at Smoothie Boss.
我的收据
Ah, my receipt?
克里斯平 为了见我这借口也太牵强了
Crispin, this is a pretty thin excuse to come see me.
哈姆...在吗
Is... Ham here?
我在 我正是哈姆
I'm here, and I'm Ham.
我给朱迪带了她的收据
I brought Judy her receipt.
她落在了思慕雪大王
She left it at Smoothie Boss.
她真健忘
She's a real Forgetful Filomena.
我们能带你参观下吗
Well, shall we give you the grand tour?
好的 当然了
Okay. Sure.
让我掀起这天鹅绒绳
Let me just lift this velvet rope.
好一个无实物表演 哈姆
Great object work, Ham!
我来为我们的旅程做点微波爆米花
And I'm making microwave popcorn for our tour.
通常我会用灶台 但我们的煤气被关了
Normally, I'd go stove-top, but our gas got turned off
因为老爸在灵缇犬比赛中输光了一切
because father lost everything at the greyhound races,
然后...你们都走了 我来了
and then-- Oh, ooh, oh, you left. Here I come!
看看谁离不开隆慕斯
Look who couldn't stay away from Lone Moose.
贝卡 和你的表亲们打个招呼
Becca, say hello to your cousins.
我能先读完这一页吗 爸爸
Can I finish my page, dad?
等等 为什么你穿着婚礼裤
Wait a minute. Why are you wearing wedding pants?
这是我的工作裤
These are just my work pants.
无意冒犯 你看起来像个疯子
No offense, but you look like a lunatic.
我很欣赏你隆重的穿搭 布莱恩伯伯
I appreciate your snobby clothes, Uncle Brian.
在商业世界里 第一印象至关重要
In the world of business, a first impression is everything.
这也是为什么 只要我在别人的办公室里
That's why, whenever I'm in someone's office,
我都会挪动一样物品 这样你就能记住我了
I move one object. Now I'm in your head.
-你肯定就是哈妮碧了 -很高兴认识你
- You must be Honeybee. - Mucho gusto.
知道吗 沃尔夫和我在客房♥里做些小生意
You know, Wolf and I run a few small ventures from the guesthouse.
我们觉得你可能有兴趣听听看
We thought you might be interested in learning more.
听起来不错
Wow, this sounds great, but, uh,
但是我已经四个小时没有上厕所了
I haven't peed in four hours,
跟我去洗手间 然后你站在门外说说
so come along and pitch me through the bathroom door.
你得大声点 我的尿很湍急
You'll have to be loud. I have a strong stream.
当然了
Of course you do.
哈姆屋
Ah, Chez Ham.
这么叫是因为它是我的屋子
We call it that because it's my "Chez."
坐那是个不错的选择
Oh, good call sitting over there.
这个豆袋椅的支撑力差了很多
This beanbag is way less supportive.
不过为了看起来酷也很值得啦
But it's worth it to look this cool,
一个人坐在豆袋椅上
sitting alone in a beanbag chair.
那就是些我觉得好看的树叶
Those are just some leaves I've loved.
我喜欢好多种树叶
I love a lot of leaves.
这也太有创意了 勾起了我对家乡的思念
This is so creative, and it kind of reminds me of home.
密歇根有很多落叶树吗
Lot of deciduous trees in Michigan?
你绝对想象不到
You can't even imagine.
恰恰相反 我完全想象得出来
Counterpoint: I can imagine
用我的小脑瓜和小心心
with this and this.
让我挪过来一点
Let me just scoot right over here.
嗯 挺好的
And... ah, perfect. Ah.
这片叶子好像鬼灵精
This leaf looks like the Grinch,
但实际上他很温柔
but he was actually a real sweetie.
你知道谁是真的甜心吗 亚伯拉罕·林肯
You know who a real sweetie is? Abraham Lincoln.
有人说他在高帽底下放了一罐糖浆
Some people say he kept a jar of molasses under that tall hat.
你真奇怪 但我喜欢
You're weird. I like it.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
好了 我们准备出去吧
All right! Let's get down to hanging out.
我买♥♥了能发光的鱼饵 这样我们晚上钓鱼
I bought glow-in-the-dark bait, so our night fishing
就和在迪斯科一样
is gonna be like a disco for the fish.
像是欢送迪斯科 因为我们会杀掉而且吃了它们
A goodbye disco, because of how we kill and eat them.
我还得赶着回复一大堆邮件
I actually have to catch up on a bunch of e-mails,
来这坐 你来按"发送键"还挺有趣的
but get in here. You can press "Send." That's the fun part.
-嗖 又一个 -真像那么回事 比夫
- Swoosh! Another one. - Clicked like a pro, Beef.
下一个是谁 要不给弗雷德·富兹回封信
Who's next? Why don't we drop Fred Futz a line?
扑通
Kerplunk.
那是换行的声音实际上也是鱼上钩的声音
That was the line dropping. Well, technically, the lure.
你也知道 鱼线自己不会发出声音
The line herself wouldn't make any sound, as you know.
你知道吗 卖♥♥浴缸和捕鱼很相似
You know, selling these tubs is a lot like fishing.
真的 也有漫长又惊心的等待过程吗
It is? Are there long, thrilling bouts of waiting?
当然 我发的邮件就是
Indeed. I send out these e-mails with nothing
拿泡影之乐的高端热水浴缸作饵
but the warm bubbly bliss of high-end hot tubs as my bait.
然后 我就等着别人上钩
And then, I wait to see who bites.
帮我按"发送键"的朋友在哪
Ooh, where's my "Send" Friend?
我们现在是用汽油在钓鱼
Now we're fishing with gas!
实际上我们不会这么做的 它是污染物
It's something we would never actually do. It's a pollutant.
我的天
剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表