剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表
♪看那上面♪ ♪你看到了什么♪
♪ Look up there ♪ ♪ What do you see? ♪
♪大自然♪
♪ Nature and stuff ♪
♪一块石头♪ ♪一棵树♪
♪ Like a rock ♪ ♪ And a tree ♪
♪大北方啊♪
♪ Oh, the Great North ♪
大北方
第一季 第三集
♪在这上面 你能呼吸空气♪
♪ Way up here, you can breathe the air ♪
♪捕点鱼♪
♪ Catch some fish ♪
♪或者盯着熊看♪
♪ Or gaze at a bear ♪
♪大北方啊♪
♪ Oh, the Great North ♪
♪我们在这生活♪
♪ Here we live, oh, oh ♪
♪我们会一直驻留在此♪
♪ Here we'll stay, oh, whoo ♪
♪从最长的夜晚到最长的白天♪
♪ From longest night to longest day ♪
♪在大北方♪
♪ In the Great North. ♪
为了纪念沃尔夫和哈妮碧
In honor of the six-month anniversary
见面六个月
of Wolf and Honeybee's meeting,
每个人都会分到六个鸡蛋 六个薄煎饼
everyone gets six eggs, six pancakes,
六杯橙汁和六杯咖啡
six glasses of orange juice, and six cups of coffee.
看上去很不错 爸 很正常
Looks great, Dad. Very normal.
既然沃尔夫和哈妮碧见面对他们来说是梦想成真
Since Wolf and Honeybee meeting was a dream come true for them,
或许我们该轮流分享我们的梦
maybe we should go around the table and all share our dreams.
我实现了我的梦想
Well, I'm living my dreams.
我睡觉纯粹是为了恢复精力
My sleep is purely for recuperating.
我梦到我是埃莉诺·罗斯福的私人助理
I had a dream I was Eleanor Roosevelt's personal assistant
我一直说"加油 姐妹"
and I just kept saying, "You go, girl!"
我梦到我被一只熊追逐
I dreamt that I was being chased by a bear.
然后我成了熊 熊不得不拉屎 于是我拉了
But then I was the bear, and the bear had to poop, so I did.
然后我醒来
And then I woke up...
我真的拉了
and I had.
我梦到我在一个巨大的池子里
I dreamt that I was in a giant pool,
但里面不是水 而是鳄梨酱
but instead of water, it was filled with guacamole.
我飘在一个大薯片上
And I was floating on a big chip.
亲爱的 这是这周的第三个鳄梨酱梦了
Baby, that's the third guacamole dream this week.
精彩
Ooh! This is great stuff.
反复出现的鳄梨酱梦正是我的
Recurring guacamole dreams are exactly the kind of human color
驼鹿粪便简介需要的人类渲染
I need for my Moose Droppings profile.
每当有新居民到达隆慕斯
Whenever a new resident arrives in Lone Moose,
我就会给学校报纸写一篇关于他们的文章
I write an article about them for the school newspaper.
哈妮碧 我们要去我的办公室进行采访吗
Honeybee, should we retire to my office for our interview?
记录现在 开始
We're on record starting... now.
好 但我不想要吹捧性文章
Okay. But I don't want some puff piece.
我不想起诉你 但我想要想要起诉你
I don't want to sue you, but I want to want to sue you.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
我在这事上真的搞砸了
I really milked the elk on this one, guys.
怎么了 儿子
What's the problem, son?
我想要我和哈妮碧的六个月纪念日非常特别
I wanted me and Honeybee's six-month anniversary to be extra special.
今晚 如你所知 我决定举办一场浪漫的晚宴
Tonight, as you know, I've decided on a romantic dinner party
我们可以庆祝我们酷炫性感的感情
where we can celebrate our cool, sexy relationship--
就我 我的未婚妻和我的全家人
just me, my fiancée and my entire family.
晚宴会基于电影《怪物史莱克》
And the party will be based around the movie Shrek,
我们都很喜欢 在我们的见面中扮演了重要角色
which we both love and which played a big part in us meeting.
-所以问题是什么 -问题是
- So what's the problem? - The problem is that
我给她准备的礼物是
the gift I got her is just a ding-dang certificate
夫妻按♥摩♥的土逼礼券
for a couples massage.
儿子 我也想为你感到难过和焦虑
Son, I want to feel upset and anxious for you,
但是请给我点实质的东西
but give me something to work with here.
礼券太平庸了
A gift certificate is so obvious.
你们听到她谈论她的鳄梨酱梦了
You guys heard her talking about her guacamole dreams.
她完全着迷了
She's friggin' obsessed.
要是我能搞到一些鳄梨就好了
Oh, if I could get my hands on some avocados--
那会是个很好的周年纪念日礼物
now, that would be a good anniversary present.
这个时候的隆慕斯
Avocados are not gonna be easy to find in Lone Moose
很难找到鳄梨 或者说任何时候都难
at this time of year, or in Lone Moose, period.
我的意思是我们没有鳄梨
We don't have avocados, is my point.
我得找到鳄梨
Well, I got to get 'em.
我可不想她像拉拉·希尔维布拉特和我分手
I-I don't want her to break up with me like Lara Silverblatt.
以及我交往过的其他人
And everybody else I've ever dated.
谁是拉拉·希尔维布拉特
Who is Lara Silverblatt?
沃尔夫最近的一个前任
Wolf's most recent ex-girlfriend.
她以前常常照顾你
She used to babysit you.
她是你的空手道老师 希尔维布拉特师♥傅♥
She was your karate teacher, Sensei Silverblatt.
没印象 但我有脸盲症 所以
Not ringing a bell, but I have face blindness, so...
穆恩 我们说过这话题了
Moon, we've been over this.
你没有脸盲症
You do not have face blindness.
就算你有 那些也是关于她的事实
And even if you did, these are facts about her.
你没有事实盲症
You don't have fact blindness.
哈妮碧就是我的那个她 我不能失去她
Honeybee is the one. I-I can't lose her.
因此今天的一切都必须完美无缺
And that's why everything today has to be perfect.
但如果我还得为今晚的晚宴制♥作♥
But I can't track down avocados if I also have to make
《怪物史莱克》装饰的话 我就没法去找鳄梨
these goshdang Shrek decorations for the party tonight.
你觉得托宾派对组是干什么用的
What do you think the Tobin Party Posse is for?
你弟弟哈姆 妹妹朱迪和我
Your brother Ham, your sister Judy and I
出了名地会在短时间内成功举办晚宴
have been known to throw quite a soiree on a moment's notice.
可是爸爸 朱迪今天要采访哈妮碧一整天
But, Dad, Judy's gonna be interviewing Honeybee all day.
儿子 就因为你妹妹有各种点子
Son, just because your sister has all the ideas,
购买♥♥所有材料 然后手工制♥作♥所有装饰品
buys all the materials, and then hand-makes each decoration
再告诉我们该放哪
before telling us where to put 'em
不代表我们没她不行
doesn't mean we can't do this without her.
我们可以在你找鳄梨的同时
We shall make the Shrok decorations
制♥作♥"史罗克"装饰品
while you try to find avocados.
谢谢爸爸 你刚是说"史罗克"吗
Thank you, Father. Did you say Shrok?
-我跟你去 -好极了
- I'm coming with you. - Great!
要是有谁能在阿♥拉♥斯加荒野里
If anybody can track an avocado
找到鳄梨 那非你莫属
through the Alaskan wilderness, it's you.
我只希望你的脸盲不会拖累我们
I just hope your face blindness doesn't slow us down.
鳄梨没有脸
Avocados don't have faces.
很好 我们出发吧
Great! Let's guac and roll.
我并不是每天都有机会
It's not every day I get to interview
采访到久经世故的大城市女人
a sophisticated, big-city woman.
我想我的第一个问题是
I guess my first question is...
告诉我一切
tell me everything.
小朱迪 我是弗雷斯♥诺♥人
Well, Judypie, I'm a Fresno native, as you know,
大葡萄干的一切都很炫目
and everything was blazin' in the Big Raisin.
我刚拿到弗雷斯♥诺♥城市学院的
I'd just gotten my business degree
商业学位
from Fresno City College,
弗雷斯♥诺♥有一个饥渴
and Fresno had everything a hungry,
年轻的企业家想要的一切 任何中档餐厅和酒店
young entrepreneur could want-- valet parking
都有代客泊车服务
at many of our mid-range restaurants and hotels,
很多受意大利启发的咖啡馆
multiple loosely-Italian-inspired coffee shops,
以及一个漂亮的办公用品商店
and a beautiful office supply store.
唯一的问题是我的父母
The only problem was my parents.
-他们被诅咒了吗 -什么 没有
- Were they cursed? - What? No.
他们是人 不是古代文物
They're people, not ancient artifacts.
嗯 所以没被诅咒
Right. So not... cursed.
小乔迪
Hey, Old Jody Jr.
最近怎么样 朋友
How's it hangin', my main man?
我目前在忙好几件事
I got a few things hanging currently,
所以你得说得更具体点
so you'll have to be more... specific.
很好 听着 我在想你能不能找到...
Wonderful. Look, I'm wondering if you can get something for...
-可以 -你都没听到是什么
- Yup. - Y-You didn't even hear what it was.
只要存在 我就能搞到 说吧
If it exists, I can get it. Name something.
-说吧 -说个存在的东西
- Name something? - Name something that exists,
-然后我告诉你我能不能搞到 -威豹乐队
- I'll tell you if I can get it. - Uh, the master tapes
-《纵火狂》的母带 -我能搞到
- from Def Leppard's Pyromania. - Yup, I can get 'em.
可能需要几天
Might take a few days.
你真的能在几天内
You could really get the master tapes
搞到威豹乐队《纵火狂》的母带
from Def Leppard's Pyromania in a few days?
-是的 -行 今天我只需要
- Yup. - Okay. Well, today I just need
一些鳄梨 给一个特别的人
some avocados for someone special.
绿色金子
Green gold?
那可不便宜
That's gonna cost you.
剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表