剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表
我听不清你
I'm having a little trouble hearing you.
好的
Oh, okay.
-现在怎么样 -好多了 谢谢
- How-how's this? - That's better, thanks!
我去面肉交际会并不是去偶遇谁的
I, uh, really didn't go to the meat and meet to meet anyone.
不是想找对象
Romantically, that is.
贾斯珀不是我丈夫里
Thing is, Jasper was not the first of my husbands
-第一个遭遇悲惨命运的人 -这样
- to succumb to a terrible fate. - I see.
我的初恋 多诺万 冻死
My first love, donovan, froze to death.
在我们的冰柜里 他不是很聪明
In our freezer. He wasn't very bright.
接下来两个掉进了洞里
The next two fell in holes.
然后理查德遇到飞机失事 但他幸存了下来
And richard was in a plane crash, which he survived,
可之后他朋友凯文把他吃了
but then his friend kevin ate him.
老天
Good lord.
嗯 所以你能明白
Yeah. So you can see how
我开始觉得自己像是某种诅咒
I've begun to think of myself as something of a curse.
你似乎是个好人 不应该
And you seem like a good guy who does not deserve
因为和我约会而惨死
to suffer a gruesome death because you went out with me.
同意
A-greed!
-沃尔夫 -爱你 爸爸
- Wolf. - Love you, dad.
如果你不想要约会
So, if you're out of the dating game,
那你为什么去参加单身交际会
why were you at a singles mixer?
我想我可以去社交下
I figured I might do some networking,
认识个有船的人 找个工作
maybe meet someone who had a boat, find a job.
我有船
Well, I have a boat.
我在周二 周四的时候
And I might be able to use some help
或许需要帮助 因为我女儿要去商场工作
on tuesdays and thursdays when my daughter works at the mall.
恐怕我们之间擦出的火花
I'm afraid the red hot flames of our instant attraction
会让我难以专注于捕鱼
might make concentrating on the fish a little difficult.
明白
Understood.
但或许在过了冷静期后
But maybe after a cooling-off period,
你可以再次问我
you could ask me again.
约会还是工作
About the date or the job?
都可以
Both.
这可能很疯狂
This might be crazy,
但我想我支持黛尔
but I think I'm team Dell.
-爸爸 我想跟你道歉 -道什么歉
- Hey, dad. I just wanted to say sorry. - For what?
我想要你再次找到爱情
I... I wanted you to find love again,
结果你却受了伤害
but you wound up getting hurt.
也许最好 什么都不做
Maybe it is better just to... Not do stuff.
即使我被拒绝了
Even though I was rejected,
再次尝试也挺好的
I-it was good to try again.
-你之前是对的 -那就好
- You were right. - Oh, good.
那 那你没事了
So, then... So, then, you're good.
很好
Good.
你到底有什么心事 小朱
What's really bothering you, judes?
你觉得我们的基因里是否有什么东西
Do you think there's something in our nature--
我是说我和你
I mean me and you--
让我们不想出去寻找...
that makes us not want to put ourselves out there...
比如 恋爱
Like, for love?
我们嘴里进过一次头发
Like, we get a little hair in our mouth one time
然后我们就害怕
and then we're afraid
以后嘴里总是会进头发
that we're always gonna get hair in our mouth.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你觉得我们是不是有什么问题
Do you think there's something wrong with us?
我们有问题
Wrong with us?
不 我们很好
Nah. We're great.
我们只是很挑剔 敏感
We're just also picky. And sensitive.
还有点戏精
and a little dramatic.
也许看到我被你妈妈伤害
And maybe watching me get hurt by your mom
让你对感情有些不安
made you a little nervous about relationships.
你牙齿里卡住头发那年
I mean, the year that you got all that hair in your teeth
-正是她...的那年 -离开
- was the year that she... - Left.
好像是的
Huh. I guess it was.
所以或许我们都有点谨慎
So maybe we both just got a little gun-shy.
这并不意外
And it's not surprising
有时候我们需要一点刺♥激♥
that sometimes we need a little push.
还有 老实说 那次卡住了很多头发 朱迪
Also, to be honest, it was a lot of hair, Judy.
很多很多
Like, a lot.
-爸 我想我需要推一把 -好
- Dad, I think I need a little push. - Okay.
你能开雪地摩托把我送回那个酒吧吗
Can you snow machine me back to that bar?
-现在 -现在
- Right now? - Right now.
好啊 我为什么不愿意
Sure. Why wouldn't I snow machine
在晚上11点开雪地摩托把我16岁女儿送去一个酒吧呢
my 16-year-old daughter to a bar at 11:00 at night?
爸 别看
Dad, avert your eyes.
看 一辆卡车
Hey, look. A truck.
朱迪
Oh. Hey, Judy.
你好 史蒂文
Oh, hello, Steven.
事实是 我那晚没有在门廊上吻你
Um, the thing is, I didn't kiss you on the porch the other night
是因为我怕你的头发会进到我嘴里
because I was afraid that your hair would end up in my mouth.
说来话长
And it is a long story.
但我还是想吻你
But I do still want to kiss you
如果你还想吻我的话
if you still want to kiss me.
当然想 不过如果你又要开始放屁的话 提醒我下
I mean, warn me if the farts are starting again, but yes.
剧集 | 大北方(2021) | 导航列表