剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
这是最后一个盘子了 谢谢你 亨利
That's the last one. Thanks, Henry.
当弗雷德发出那种笑声 往往就有麻烦了
When Fred laughs like that, it usually means trouble.
弗雷德
Fred!
-弗雷德 什么这么好笑 -迪诺
- Fred, what's so funny? - Dino.
他正想方设法地冲出去埋那根骨头
He's trying to get out to bury his bone.
-别光站着啊 去帮帮他 -遵命
- Well, don't just stand there. Help him out. - Okay. Okay.
可怜的迪诺 总想着要埋骨头
That Dino. Always has to bury a bone.
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
燧石族家
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
积 木
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
今晚独播
正在放映
《怪兽》
露天电影院
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第四季第三集
听话 宝贝儿 尝尝美味的仙人掌粥
Come on, honey, eat the nice cactus mush.
张开嘴 吃了对你身体好 卵石
Open your mouth. It's good for you, Pebbles.
富含钙元素与维生素 看看妈妈多爱吃
Full of nice calcium and vitamins. See how Mommy likes it.
仙人掌粥味道真好
Cactus mush is so good.
卵石
Pebbles.
弗雷德 你来喂卵石吃粥好吗
Fred, would you feed Pebbles her mush?
由你来喂 她总是吃得精光
She always cleans her bowl up for you.
我可不能容忍♥她挑食 我是严格的父亲
Well, I don't stand for any nonsense. I'm firm.
很好 你来喂卵石 我去收拾桌子
Good. While you're feeding Pebbles, I'll clean off the table.
快听话 你这个小坏蛋 把你的粥吃了
All right. Come on, little Pebbley-poo, eat your mush.
听话 卵石 粥很...
Come on, Pebbles, it's...
没错 粥的确好吃
Say, that is good.
他们总是把小孩吃得食物做得加倍好吃
They're making this kiddie food better all the time.
那种独特的味道是什么 黄樟果吗
What is that elusive flavor? Sassafras fruit?
不对 不是黄樟果的味道
No, that's not it.
肯定是某种新口味 太美味了
It must be something new. Delicious.
卵石的粥吃得怎样了 弗雷德
How is Pebbles doing with her mush, Fred?
碗都空了
Why, it's empty!
你对付她还真有一套 弗雷德
You certainly have a way with her, Fred.
哎呀 弗雷德 太令人失望了
Gosh, Fred, isn't that frustrating?
她想方设法告诉我什么 我却听不懂
She's trying to tell me something and I can't understand her.
当她学会说话时 我肯定会很高兴
I'll be glad when she can talk.
说话 天啊 那我就惨了
Talk? Oh, boy, that'll be the day!
没关系 待会见
That'll be fine. See you later.
是贝蒂 她和巴尼马上过来了
That was Betty. She and Barney are coming over.
基岩石
板 报
又不是什么新鲜事儿 他们每晚都来
That's hardly a newsflash. They're over here every night.
他们为什么不待在自己的家里
Why can't they stay home where they belong?
弗雷德 他们疼爱卵石又想见她
Fred, they love Pebbles and want to see her.
我知道 但是巴尼太让人讨厌了
I know, but that Barney is sickening about it.
他那古怪的行为使得他完全像个傻瓜
He makes a complete fool of himself with his nutty actions.
"看 卵石 我是一只鸟儿"
"Look, Pebbles, I'm a bird."
"我是一匹马儿"
"I'm a horsey."
"看 卵石 我是一块水果扣糕"
"Look, Pebbles, I'm an upside-down cake."
弗雷德 你把卵石弄哭了
Fred, you've made Pebbles cry.
那只是表明她已经识破了
Well, it just shows she's getting wise
巴尼那胡糊弄人的把戏
to that hokey stuff of Barney's.
没事了 宝贝 别哭
There, there, baby. Don't cry.
要是巴尼今晚搞怪把卵石弄哭的话
When Barney goes into his act tonight and Pebbles cries...
我就逮住他
I'll grab him
然后把他从前门扔出去
and give him the deep-six right out the front door.
-你们好 伙计们 -嗨 薇玛
- Hiya, folks. - Hi, Wilma.
你好 卵石
Hiya, Pebbles.
我是巴尼叔叔 弗雷德去哪儿了
Here's your Uncle Barney. Where's Fred?
我想在门背后 巴尼
Behind the door, I think, Barney.
你好 弗雷德 你在那儿在嘛
Hiya, Fred. What are you doing there?
玩躲猫猫 还能干嘛
Playing hide-and-seek, what else?
好吧 随你怎么说
Well, if you say so.
但你看上去有点呆瓜 弗雷德
But you look a little silly, Fred.
来贝蒂阿姨抱抱 卵石
Come to Aunt Betty, Pebbles.
快看 卵石 我是一只鸟儿
Look, Pebbles, I'm a bird.
快看 卵石 我是一匹马儿
Look, Pebbles, I'm a horsey.
快看 卵石 我是一块水果扣糕
Look, Pebbles, I'm an upside-down cake.
卵石总能从巴尼身找到开心的点
Pebbles gets a real charge out of Barney.
弗雷德表演同样的节目 卵石都吓哭了
You know, when Fred does that, Pebbles cries.
-看着 卵石 -巴尼
- Now, watch, Pebbles. - Barney.
等一会 弗雷德
Just a minute, Fred.
我再给卵石表演一些绝活
I've got to do more stunts for Pebbles.
首先 你得给我表演一个小绝活
First, there's a little stunt you're going to do for me.
-表演什么 弗雷德 -表演怎么滚出去
- What's that, Fred? - Get out of here!
-弗雷德 -出去 快出去
- Fred! - Out! Out! Out!
你想说什么 弗雷德
Hey, what are you trying to say, Fred?
别再进来了
And stay out!
我要告诉你 我是卵石的教父
I'll have you know I'm Pebbles' godfather.
我明天早上会就此事咨♥询♥我的律师
I'm seeing my lawyer about that in the morning.
但是 弗雷德 你不明白
But, Fred, you don't understand.
粗石族夫人 可以把我的宝贝给我吗
Mrs. Rubble, may I have my baby?
-当然 弗雷德 -谢谢
- Of course, Fred. - Thank you.
马上从我家出去
Now get out of my house!
走吧 贝蒂 不受欢迎我还是能看出来的
Come on, Betty. I can tell when we're not welcome.
去抱你们自己的宝贝 别来烦我的宝贝
Get your own baby and leave mine alone!
弗雷德里克·燧石族
Frederick Flintstone,
那是我这辈子见过的
that was the most disgraceful performance
最丢人的行为
I have ever seen in my life.
把宝贝给我
Give me that baby.
但是 薇玛 我...
But, Wilma, I...
幸亏她还太小不懂
Thank goodness she's too young to understand.
我可不想让她知道
I wouldn't want her to know
她的父亲让我们最好的朋友不好受
her father made our best friends feel bad...
只因为我们有幸得到了一个小孩而他们没有
just because we've been blessed with a child and they have not.
好吧 我只是 我只是
Well... I just... I only...
薇玛 你说得对 我是卑鄙小人
Wilma, you're right. I'm... I'm a heel.
不 你不是 弗雷德
No, you're not really, Fred.
你只是爱妒忌 草率 胡吹乱侃 霸道
You're jealous, thoughtless, loud-mouthed, overbearing,
急脾气 占有欲强 但决不是卑鄙小人
quick-tempered, possessive, but not a heel.
你说得对 薇玛
You're right, Wilma.
我立马过去 向贝蒂和巴尼道歉
I'll go right over and apologize to Betty and Barney.
对不起
I am sorry.
-弗雷德 -什么事
- Fred. - Yes?
我爱你 弗雷德
I love you, Fred.
老天 我真幸运能够拥有薇玛和卵石
Boy, am I ever a lucky guy to have Wilma and Pebbles.
一个爱妒忌 草率
A guy that's jealous, thoughtless,
毛病众多的人受之有愧啊
and all the rest doesn't deserve such luck.
别哭了 贝蒂 弗雷德不是那个意思
There, there, Betty. Fred didn't mean it.
我知道
I know.
自从卵石出生以来 我们每晚都去他家
We've been over there every night since Pebbles came.
他早就该告诉我们不要去了
He should've told us off long ago.
对啊 说得没错
Yeah, that's right.
我们太急于想要一个小孩
We're so anxious to have a baby,
还把他们做父母的乐趣给抢夺了
we take it out on Fred and Wilma.
嗨 贝蒂 巴尼
Hi, Betty. Barney.
都怪我和我的大嘴巴 你们能原谅我吗
Me and my big mouth. Will you forgive me?
-我是卑鄙小人 -我们也有错 弗雷德
- I'm a heel. - It was our fault, too, Fred.
你不是卑鄙小人 弗雷德
You're no heel, Fred.
我不这这样认为
I'll say not.
你爱妒忌 草率
You're jealous, thoughtless,
胡吹乱侃 霸道 占有欲强
loud-mouthed, overbearing, and possessive.
-你忘了急脾气 -没错 还有急脾气
- Hey, you forgot quick-tempered. - Yeah, that too.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表