剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
-我是个笨蛋 -你要去哪
- I'm a dope. - Where are you going?
还能去哪 去找家昼夜经营的宠物店
Where else? To look for an all-night pet store.
怎么回事 迪诺 你在干什么
What's going on? Dino, what are you doing?
卵石 宝贝 你还好吗
Pebbles, baby, are you all right?
和我说句话
Speak to me.
怎么了 那声音怎么回事
What's wrong? What was all that noise?
这位你刚提到的忠实伙伴
That loyal friend you were talking about,
刚刚试图袭击我们的孩子
just tried to attack our baby.
迪诺 弗雷德 别胡说
Dino? Fred, don't be ridiculous.
-我逮了个现行 -弗雷德 一定是误会
- I caught him in the act. - Fred, it must have been an accident.
他到底有没有嫉妒我们孩子
Has he or has he not been acting jealous of that baby?
或许有一点 但他绝不会...
Well, maybe a little, but he would never...
我不知道有没有 我也不会等着证实
I don't know and I'm not waiting to find out.
从现在起 他睡屋外
From now on, he's sleeping outside.
-不准进屋 -对不起 伙计
- And stay out. - Sorry, pal.
弗雷德 弗雷德 快醒醒
Fred, Fred, wake up.
怎么了
What's the matter?
迪诺不见了
It's Dino. He's gone.
上帝啊 薇玛
For Pete's sake, Wilma,
我们昨晚把他拖去屋外了 还记得吗
we put him out last night, remember?
我知道 弗雷德 他不在那 他跑了
I know that, Fred. He's not there. He's run away.
他不会跑的 他肯定在哪赌气呢
He hasn't run away. He's just pouting somewhere.
我去把他找回来
I'll find him.
院子里我找遍了 薇玛 我想他真的跑了
I looked all over the yard, Wilma. I guess he did run away.
他的盘子和毯子也不见了
His plate and blanket are gone, too.
他好像不打算回来了
It looks like he left for good.
好了 好了 亲爱的 别哭了
There, there, honey, don't cry.
弗雷德 我们昨晚真不该把迪诺拖去屋外
Fred, we never should have put Dino out last night.
他一直都是个讨厌鬼
He's always been a pain in the neck.
-今天吃什么 -这种情况你还吃得下
- What's to eat? - How can you eat at a time like this?
没什么 他走了我很高兴
It's easy. I'm glad he's gone.
他第一次跟我回家的时候我就知道他是个麻烦
I knew he was trouble from the first time he followed me home.
你在说谎
You did not.
你当时逗他玩了 所以他才跟你回家的
You were playing with him and that's why he followed you.
薇玛 我不是逗他玩
Wilma, I wasn't playing.
我在朝他扔东西 想把他从我身边赶走
I was throwing things at him, trying to get him off of me.
迪诺是那么贴心
Dino was so sweet.
那么可靠
So trusting.
我从来没喜欢过那只狗
I never liked that dog.
为什么他那么喜欢我
Why the heck did he love me so much?
我们爱迪诺
We loved Dino.
弗雷德 薇玛 卵石
Hi, Fred, Wilma, Pebbles.
早上好吗 快乐的燧石族一家
How are the happy Flintstones this morning?
巴尼 我很好
Hi, Barney. Fine.
那挺好的
That's good.
-弗雷德 -怎么了 小巴
- Fred. - What is it, Barn?
-我为什么会哭 -我不知道
- Why am I crying? - I don't know.
-迪诺跑了 -真的吗
- Dino's run away. - No kidding?
我们还站在这干嘛
Why are we standing around here?
我们开车去找他吧
Let's get in the car and look for him.
好的 小巴
Okay, Barn.
别担心 弗雷德 会没事的
Don't worry, Fred, everything's gonna be fine.
我想会的
I think.
来 宝贝 替妈妈吃一大口
Come on, honey, one little mouthful for Mommy?
天啊
Oh, dear.
-我们到处都找了 -没找到
- Well, we looked everyplace. - No luck.
你在报纸上登广♥告♥了吗 弗雷德
Did you put an ad in the paper, Fred?
登在这了
Got it right here.
"有偿寻回一只叫迪诺的宠物狗
"Reward offered for lost family pet, name of Dino.
"身高六英尺 紫色有斑点"
"Six feet tall, purple, with spots."
主人是牢骚鬼燧石族
Owned by old grouch named Flintstone.
别瞎接话 巴尼
Now, cut that out, Barney.
弗雷德 我们必须把迪诺找回来
Fred, we've just got to get Dino back.
卵石一直在K-U-
Pebbles hasn't stopped C-R-Y-l-N-G.
她非常BU-GAO-XING
She's very U-P-S-E-T.
我知道她怎么回事 她没有CHI-FAN
I can see what her trouble is. She's not E-T-l-N...
我来搞定这个
I'll fix that.
我们试着喂过她了巴尼
We tried to feed her, Barney.
小甜心 巴尼叔叔好喜欢卵石的麦片
Look, sweetheart, Uncle Barney loves Pebbles' cereal.
你也吃一口吧
Here, now you take some.
再不吃就没咯 真是太好吃了
You don't know what you're missing. Good. Yum. Good.
这麦片还真不错 真好吃
This stuff is not bad at all. Yum.
巴尼 瞧瞧你在干什么
Barney, just what do you think you're doing?
你不应该强迫孩子吃东西 弗雷德
You're not supposed to force a kid to eat, Fred.
我去看看 也许有人看到了寻宠启示
I'll get it. Maybe someone's answering the ad.
-希望是吧 -你好
- Keep your fingers crossed. - Yes?
你是刊登有偿寻宠启示的那个人吗
Are you the guy that advertised a reward for a lost pet?
是的 请进
Right. Come in.
迪诺 是你吗
Dino, it's you.
我捡到你的狗狗了 先生
I got your dog, mister.
-两个迪诺 -赏金在哪里
- Two Dinos? - Where's the reward?
薇玛
Wilma.
知道了 弗雷德 它们都很像迪诺
I know, Fred. They all look like Dino.
根本分辨不出哪个是 瞧瞧卵石
They can't be. Look at Pebbles.
也许她能找出哪个是迪诺
Maybe she can pick him out.
她也分辨不出
She couldn't tell, either.
都很像迪诺 现在该怎么办 弗雷德
They all look exactly like him. What do we do now, Fred?
很简单 亲爱的薇玛 让我来试试
Elementary, my dear Wilma. I will show you.
过来 迪诺 我们出去遛个弯
Come on, Dino, we're going for a walk.
你的确证明了一件事 弗雷德
You've proved one thing, Fred.
世上真的有很多狗狗叫迪诺
There are a lot of dogs named Dino.
继续找吧 巴尼 迪诺一定就在附近
Keep looking, Barney. Dino must be around here somewhere.
我找 我找 我找找找
I'm looking. I'm looking.
在那 前面的院子里
There, in that yard up ahead.
它一定是迪诺 它被绑♥架♥了
That's him. That's Dino. He's been kidnapped.
别紧张 伙计
Now, easy now, pal.
要知道宠物狗都长一样哦
Remember Dino is not exactly a unique-looking animal.
等着我 老伙计 我会带你离开这儿的
Hold on, old friend, I'll get you out of there.
弗雷德 我觉得它不是迪诺
Fred, I don't think that's Dino.
不 它就是迪诺 巴尼 我能认出它
Sure it is, Barney. I can tell him anywhere.
它有它的特别之处
There's something special about him.
有一点可以确认 它并不喜欢你
There sure is. He doesn't like you.
它当然不喜欢我 我吼过它
Of course not. I yelled at him, didn't I?
我还把它赶出房♥间
I turned him out of the house, didn't I?
-别惹我的狗 -那是我的狗
- Stop playing with my dog. - That's my dog.
我这就出来
I'll be right out.
你确定那是迪诺吗 弗雷德
Are you sure that's Dino, Fred?
是的 我确定
Sure, I'm sure.
要不然还会有谁想咬我
Who else would want to bite me?
让他离开 洛基
Let him go, Rocky.
这究竟是怎么回事
Now, what's this all about anyway?
你拴着的那条狗是我的
I said that's my dog you got chained up.
他在搞什么 脑抽了吗
What is he, nutty or something?
-听着 -冷静一下 弗雷德
- Now, look. - Now, keep calm, Fred.
我女儿在家为这条狗伤心欲绝 伙计
I got a little girl at home crying for that dog, pal.
你必须把它还给我
And you better hand him over.
哥们 这狗是我的 是我从小养大的
Look, buddy, he's my dog. I had him ever since he was a pup.
它的名字叫洛基
His name is Rocky.
他可真能编啊
Say, pretty fast talker, aren't you?
洛基是一条演员狗 从事特技表演
Rocky here works in the movies. He's a stunt animal.
它身价五千美金
He's worth $5,000.
这就是你的把戏吧 想要赎金
So that's your game. Ransom?
哥们 我会让你相信的
Oh, brother. Okay, I'll prove it.
为他跳一支舞 洛基
Dance for the man, Rocky.
好极了 洛基 现在表演装死
Swell, Rocky. Now play dead.
说句实话 弗雷德 我想它不是迪诺
To be honest, Fred, I don't think that's Dino.
他教会迪诺一些小把戏 但骗不了我的
So he taught Dino some tricks. He's not fooling me.
你不觉得自己有点固执吗 弗雷德
Aren't you being a little stubborn, Fred?
巴尼 我了解我的狗
Barney, I know my dog.
如果它不是迪诺我就在狗屋睡一周
I'll sleep in the doghouse for a week if that isn't Dino.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表