剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
真是太高兴了 小甜心
to see you, sweetheart.
谢谢 埃尔莫 你真是救了我一命
Thanks, Elmo, you saved my life.
不客气 明天见
You're welcome. See you tomorrow.
切斯特
Chester.
弗雷德 把我儿子给我
Fred, give me my boy.
你好呀 切斯特
Hiya, Chester.
弗雷德 你赶紧把门打开
Fred, you open this door at once,
要不然我就要破门而入了
or I'll break it down.
开了开了
Okay. Okay.
弄出这么大动静干嘛 亲爱的
What is all the commotion about, honey?
男人就不能唱歌♥哄他的小女儿睡觉吗
Can't a man sing his little baby daughter to sleep?
有时候你们这些新手妈妈
Sometimes you new mothers
觉得爸爸根本没有任何权利
think that fathers have no rights at all.
晚饭吃什么 薇玛 我饿死了
Now, what is for dinner, Wilma? I am starved.
我知道弗雷德有什么事瞒着我
I just know that Fred's been up to something.
但是 是什么呢
But, what?
天啊 送星期天的报纸
Boy, delivering the Sunday papers...
燧石族
对于像我一样的小孩子来说实在是太累的
takes a lot out of a little kid like me.
但我要有点超前思维
But I gotta think ahead:
时代周刊
大学 妻子 孩子
College, wife, and kids.
天啊 真是有多少钱也不够
Gee, what a rat race.
早上好 弗雷德 快起床
Good morning, Fred. Rise and shine.
弗雷德 他已经起床了
Fred? He's up already.
他把卵石也叫起来了
And he's got Pebbles up, too.
一定有什么奇怪的事情
There's something funny going on.
在他可以睡懒觉的时候
He never gets up before noon
他从来都不会中午之前起床的
on a day he can sleep in.
也不在厨房♥里
Not in the kitchen, either.
他们已经走了
They're gone.
你好 是的 我知道 薇玛
Hello? Yes, I know, Wilma.
我看见弗雷德和卵石今天清晨就走了
I saw Fred and Pebbles leaving early this morning.
巴尼和孩子也跟他们一起走了
Barney and the baby went with them.
连早饭都没吃
Didn't even bother having breakfast.
弗雷德也没吃
Neither did Fred.
他们一定在搞鬼 贝蒂
There's something very strange going on, Betty.
这个无名爸爸的噱头
This Daddy Anonymous gimmick
帮助爸爸们免去了修剪草坪的工作
gets a guy out of a lot of yard work.
-是不是 巴尼 -是的
- Huh, Barney? - Yeah.
还让你开始期待周末了
Sort of makes you look forward to the weekends.
你好伙计 有人来了吗
Hiya, pal. Anybody here yet?
你在开玩笑嘛 俱乐部已经满了
Are you kidding? The club is jammed.
周日在这里可是个大日子
Sunday is a real big day here.
他们已经带着孩子消失了好几个小时了
They've been out for hours with those babies,
但我们一点消息也没得到
and we haven't heard one word.
也许他们就喜欢推婴儿车呢
Maybe they like to wheel baby carriages.
我才不相信呢
I don't buy that at all.
他们两个有什么事情瞒着我们
Those two are up to something.
我就是有这样的直觉
I just feel it.
也许你是对的 但是会是什么呢
Maybe you're right, but what could it be?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不过 然我们看看其他的丈夫
But, let's see if any other husbands
最近是不是也在周末表现得很奇怪
have been acting strange on weekends.
是的 燧石族太太
My, yes, Mrs. Flintstone.
我先生确实今天清晨就走了
My husband did leave early this morning
他把小年也带走了
and he took Junior with him.
他们昨天也走了
They were gone yesterday, too.
是的 薇玛
That's right, Wilma,
埃尔莫每个周末都跟切斯特一起消失
Elmo's been disappearing with Chester every weekend.
我会说 很奇怪
Strange? I'll say.
在周末我根本就见不到我丈夫和我孩子
I never get to see my husband or the baby at all on weekends.
我们的院子看起来非常糟糕
And our yard looks terrible.
镇里的每一个丈夫好像都带着孩子
Every husband in town seems to be out
去了某个地方
with the baby somewhere.
我们该怎么办 薇玛
What'll we do, Wilma?
除了等他们回来我们什么也做不了
There's nothing to do but wait for them to come home.
别让那个男人落到我手里
Wait till I get my hands on that man.
就因为我是无名爸爸俱乐部的
Just because I'm the newest member
最新会员
in the Daddies Anonymous Club...
他们就派我出来买♥♥吃的
they send me out for the food.
-你好 警官 -下午好
- Hi, Officer. - Good afternoon.
让我帮你把那扇门打开吧
Here, let me open that door for you.
谢谢你 警官
Thanks, Officer.
这个袋子里装满了雷龙汉堡和披萨派
See, this bag is full of bronto burgers and pizza pies.
大家玩牌玩了一天 已经已经胃口大开
The guys sure work up an appetite playing cards all day.
-再次感谢 -不客气
- Thanks again. - You're welcome.
玩牌玩了一天
Playing cards all day.
我要跟你赌10美元
I'll raise you $10.
我跟 再追加10美元
I'll see that and raise you.
给我两张牌
Give me two cards.
我要一张
I'll take one.
天啊 有了这个案子我可以当警长了
Boy, I'll make sergeant for this.
是的 长官 在巨石车♥库♥
That's right, Chief, at Boulder's Garage.
把所有的车都派过来
Send all the wagons you got.
里面有好几百个赌徒
There's a couple of hundred of them in there.
我手里有三张国王 你有什么 巴尼
I got three kings. What do you got, Barney?
四 四 大概有四个警♥察♥
Four, four, four, about four policemen.
四张警♥察♥ 是吗 给我看看
Four policemen? Oh, yeah? Show them to me.
就在门口那里 弗雷德
Right there, Fred, at the door.
好了 大伙儿 都别动 这是搜捕
All right, you guys, freeze. This is a raid.
电♥话♥响了 也许是他们
The phone. Maybe it's them!
看我怎么给弗雷德一点颜色看看
Watch me tell Fred a thing or two.
你听我说 弗雷德·燧石族
Now, you listen to me, Fred Flintstone.
我已经受够了这些神秘的...
I've had enough of these mysterious...
是谁 警♥察♥
Who? The police?
什么
What?
我知道了 谢谢你
I see. Thank you.
什么事 薇玛 怎么了
What is it, Wilma? What's wrong?
卵石和磅磅进了监狱
Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are in jail!
快点 贝蒂 我们得立刻
Come on, Betty, we gotta get down
去一趟警♥察♥局
to the station house right away.
好了 女士们 这是谁的孩子
All right, ladies, whose little baby is this?
那是我的切斯特 让我来抱他 警官
That's my Chester. I'll take him, Officer.
这还有个小男孩
I have another little boy here.
小年 到妈妈这儿来 宝贝
Junior, come to Mama, honey.
-这有个可爱的小女孩 -卵石
- And here's a cute little girl. - Pebbles!
那是我的孩子 警官 让我来抱她
That's my baby, Officer. I'll take her.
给你 女士
Here you are, ma'am.
好了 除了这个孩子
All right, that takes care of
所有的孩子都有人认领了
all the babies except one.
这个小大力士是谁家的
Now, whose little powerhouse is this?
磅磅 把这位好警♥察♥放下来
Bamm-Bamm, put the nice policeman down
到妈妈这儿来
and come to Mama.
女士们 你们都把自己的孩子领回去了
Now, you all have your babies back, ladies.
交100美元的保释金
And you may have your husbands back
就可以领回你们的丈夫了
by posting $100 bail.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我连两分钱都不会给我丈夫的
I wouldn't give two cents for my husband.
是啊 让我丈夫在里面待一阵子吧
Yeah, let mine stay in here for a while.
我还可以知道他在哪儿
Then I'll know where he is.
依我看 弗雷德
Well, the way I look at it, Fred,
女士们要消了气
the girls will have to get over their mad
才会把我们保出去
before they bail us out.
是的
Right.
然后她们会开始想念我们
And then they'll start to miss us,
最终她们会赶过来的
and finally they'll come a-running.
是啊 但是要多久她们才会来
Yeah, but how long will that take?
如果允许有几分钟的误差的话...
Well, give or take a few minutes...
我会说大概6个月吧
I'd say about six months.
竟然要那么久 竟然要那么久
That figures. That figures.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表