剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
你戴错眼镜了
Hey, you're wearing the wrong glasses.
巴尼 你这样说会吓到他的
Barney, you'll scare him.
抱歉 薇玛
Sorry, Wilma.
别往下看 弗雷德
Don't look down, Fred,
一旦你发现你在哪儿 你会吓尿的
you'll get scared if you see where you are.
我非常清楚我在哪儿
I know exactly where I am.
而且没戴错眼镜
And I'm not wearing the wrong glasses.
我...
I...
抓住他 小猩猩 抓紧了
Hold on to him, Chimpsy. Hold him!
好了好了 放手吧
Okay, okay, let him go!
弗雷德 你没事吧 弗雷德
Fred, are you all right, Fred?
当然没事 薇玛
Of course I am, Wilma.
你快吓死我了
You scared me to death.
但我不得不说 你今天表现不错
But I must say, you handled yourself beautifully.
多谢夸奖 亲爱的
Well, thank you, sweetheart.
弗雷德 你刚看上去好专业
Gee, Fred, you looked just like a professional.
术业有专攻而已嘛
Well, some people have it, some people don't.
这你不必谦虚 弗雷德
Well, you don't have to be modest, Fred.
爬到那上面 得要很大的胆量
It took a lot of nerve to go all the way up there.
其实不是胆量 小巴
Well, it wasn't really nerve, Barn.
我只是有点迷糊
I got a little confused.
爬到哪儿
All the way up where?
那儿 高空钢丝上
Up there, on the high wire.
你是说我爬到...
You mean I was up...
嗨 薇玛
Hi, Wilma.
嗨 亲爱的 晚饭要晚一点了
Hi, honey. Dinner's going to be a little late.
哦不 又来
Oh, no, not again.
抱歉 他没兴趣
Sorry, he's not interested.
这电♥话♥响了一天了
That's been going on all day.
都什么事
What has?
弗雷德一夜成名
Fred is an overnight sensation.
我们有接到马戏团 电视节目...
We've heard from the circus, TV shows...
从未停止过
It just never stops.
没兴趣 抱歉
Not interested. Sorry.
刚是好莱岩的一家电影公♥司♥
That was a movie company from Hollyrock.
这都是因为他视力变差了
And all because his eyesight went bad.
英语中用摔断条腿来祝演员好运
弗雷德应该再试着摔断条腿
Boy, Fred should try breaking his leg.
那样就前途无限了
No telling how far he'd go.
别闹了 巴尼
Oh, Barney.
我得为弗雷德说句公道话
Well, I'll say one thing for Fred.
他现在看淡名利了
He's being sensible in not taking any of this seriously.
那个会走钢丝的河马呢
Say, where is the old hippo of the high wire?
他休息呢
He's resting.
你家周围有大鸟骚扰你吗 薇玛
You had any trouble with big birds around here, Wilma?
鸟 没呀 巴尼
Birds? No, Barney.
记着 等会弗雷德出来
Listen, when Fred comes out,
千万别在他面前提"马戏团"
don't mention the word "circus" to him.
不管别人怎么说 我确定大象不会飞
I don't care what anybody says, elephants don't fly...
所以那一定是弗雷德
therefore it has to be Fred.
嗨 弗雷德
Hi, Fred.
嗨 小巴
Hi, Barn.
薇玛
Oh, Wilma...
一定要待价而沽
hold out for the highest offer.
我在练习新动作
I'm working up a great act.
哦不
Oh, no!
我得为两周后的首秀做准备
I'll be ready for the big time in two weeks.
现在我要试个新动作
Now I'm going to do something I haven't tried before.
弗雷德 别跳那么高
Fred, please, not so high.
哦不
Oh, no!
好吧 我还需一点练习
All right, all right, so I need a little more practice.
他是说"一点"吗
Did he say "a little"?
露天电影院
正在放映
《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表