剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
迪诺 想跟我和卵石一起去散步吗
Dino, want to take a little walk with me and Pebbles?
好的 把遛狗绳拿过来
Okay, bring your leash.
等一下迪诺 慢点 慢点
Now, wait, Dino. Hold it. Hold it.
让我帮你把绳子系上
Let me put the leash on.
慢点
Now, hold it.
迪诺 快停下
Dino, cut it out.
快停下 迪诺
Now, stop it, Dino.
站住 孩子 站住 站住
Heel, boy. Heel. Heel.
好了 迪诺 快停下
Come on, Dino, cut it out.
弗雷德 等一下
Fred, wait a minute.
你把孩子落下了
You forgot the baby.
这个人真是的
That man!
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
燧石族家
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
正在放映
《怪兽》
今晚独播
露天电影院
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第四季第十三集
燧石族
小卵石想跟爸爸玩个小游戏吗
Would Pebbly-poo like to play a little game with Daddy?
好的 宝宝飞上去了
Okay. Up goes the baby
她又落下来了
and down she comes.
飞上去了
Up she goes.
落下来了
Down she comes.
我的小甜心玩得还高兴吗
Is my little sweetheart enjoying herself?
还想要 好的
More? All right.
宝宝飞上去了
Up goes the baby.
她又落...
Down she...
不好 卵石 你在那上面做什么呢
Oh, no! Pebbles, what are you doing up there?
天啊 我得在薇玛发现之前
Oh, boy, I gotta get Pebbles down
把卵石从那上面弄下来
from there before Wilma finds out.
别慌 亲爱的 我马上回来
Don't panic, honey, I'll be right back.
我想知道衣服洗好了没有
I wonder if the clothes are washed yet?
它们已经在"洗衣鸡"里洗了好久了
They've been in the washer a long time.
再来几分钟就好了 奥斯卡
Just a few more minutes, Oscar.
天啊 再过几分钟
Boy, in a few minutes,
我的脚就要肿得锅那么大了
I'll have dish-pan feet.
好了 卵石 冷静 爸爸回来了
All right, Pebbles, be calm, Daddy's back.
弗雷德 你在做什么
Fred, what are you doing?
亲爱的 我...
Hi, honey, I...
我正在让卵石习惯高的地方
I'm just getting Pebbles used to high places.
如果你不马上把她从那里抱下来
You'll get used to high places on your head,
我就把你倒吊起来
if you don't get her down
让你也习惯一下高的地方
from there this instant.
遵命 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
你为什么不做点有用的事呢
Why don't you do something useful?
比如 推着婴儿车带卵石出去走一圈
Like, take Pebbles for a ride in her carriage.
不可能 推婴儿车这种事我是不会做的
Nothing doing. No baby-carriage stuff for me.
这样对你发育中的身体也有好处
It would be good for your growing bodies.
很多年前我就停止发育了
I stopped growing years ago.
横向发育倒是没停止
Not sideways, you haven't.
真有意思 薇玛 真有意思
Very funny, Wilma, very funny.
你推着婴儿车带卵石出去走一圈
Here, you take little Pebbles for a ride in her carriage.
我太忙了 弗雷德
I'm too busy, Fred.
我还是觉得应该你带着卵石出去散步
Now, I insist you take Pebbles for an airing.
没门 没有门 就是没门
That is out. O-W-T. Out.
当我看到一个男人推着婴儿车时 我总是说
When I see a guy pushing a baby carriage, I always say:
"来了一个妻管严"
"There goes a henpecked husband."
不许任何人这么说我
Nobody's gonna say that about me.
弗雷德 很多丈夫都希望有人能看到
Well, Fred, a lot of husbands are proud
他们推婴儿车的样子 他们以此为傲
to be seen pushing a baby carriage.
我丈夫却不这么想
But not my husband.
-他觉得他的小女儿很丢脸 -不是的
- He's ashamed of his little daughter. - Oh, no.
走吧 卵石 亲爱的
Come on, Pebbles, honey,
我们可不想让爸爸丢脸
we don't want to embarrass your father.
好吧 好吧 我很抱歉 薇玛
Okay, okey, I'm sorry, Wilma.
我会推着婴儿车带小卵石出门的
I'll take little Pebbly-poo out in her carriage.
你知道我为自己的孩子感到自豪
You know I'm proud of my baby.
你真好 弗雷德
That's sweet of you, Fred.
我去帮卵石准备一下
I'll get Pebbles ready.
把迪诺也带上
And take Dino along.
-他会喜欢的 -好的
- He'd like that. - Okay.
前方是安全的
The coast is clear.
没见到巴尼
Not a sign of Barney.
如果他看到了我推婴儿车的样子
If he saw me pushing a baby carriage,
他就会没完没了地唠叨
I'd never hear the end of it.
不是针对你 卵石
Nothing personal, Pebbles,
但是巴尼是不会理解的
but Barney just wouldn't understand.
你好 弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
正如你所说 "来了一个妻管严"
Like you say, "There goes a henpecked husband."
我要在你鼻子上打一拳
I'm gonna henpeck you
来教训你 自作聪明的家伙
right in the nose, wise guy.
等一下 弗雷德
Hold it, Fred.
记得吗 我们是水牛忠诚令协会的成员
Remember, we're members of the Loyal Order of Buffalos.
第63条规则说
And Rule 63 says,
"永远都不要打支部成员"
"Never strike a lodge member."
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
算你走运 你是我的支部兄弟
It's lucky for you you're my lodge brother.
让我们来一次支部的秘密握手仪式 弗雷德
Let's have the secret lodge handshake, Fred.
好的
Okay.
水牛 水牛
Water buffalo... Water buffalo...
哞 哞 哞
moo, moo, moo.
有时候 长大的想法
Sometimes the thought of growing up
能把我吓死
scares the daylights out of me.
巴尼 我想让你带着小磅磅出去散个步
Barney, I want you to take little Bamm-Bamm out for a walk.
好的 贝蒂
Okay, Betty.
我马上就跟你一起走 弗雷德
I'll be with you in a minute, Fred.
我们这些妻管严可以一起散步
And we henpecked husbands can stroll together.
巴尼 磅磅宝贝力气还是那么大吗
Barney, has baby Bamm-Bamm still got all that strength?
我也不明白为什么 弗雷德
I don't understand it, Fred,
但是磅磅变得一天比一天更强壮
but everyday Bamm-Bamm gets stronger and stronger.
我以前从未见过这样的孩子
I never saw anything like that boy.
我希望他总是能够平和地使用他的力量
I hope he always harnesses that power for peaceful uses.
我们应该带孩子们去哪儿呢 弗雷德
Where should we take the kids, Fred?
保龄球馆吗
The bowling alley?
不行 其他的男人会狠狠地嘲笑我们一番
No, the guys would give us an awful ribbing.
我们去公园吧
Let's go to the park.
公园 好吧 你说去哪儿就去哪儿
The park? Well, okay, if you say so.
这里还不错 是吧 巴尼
It's kind of nice here, huh, Barney?
会让人放松下来
Sort of relaxing.
我在保龄球馆会更放松
I can relax better in a bowling alley.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但自从卵石出生
But, since Pebbles was born
我就没什么时间去打保龄球
I haven't got time to do much bowling.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, the same here.
自从贝蒂和我有了磅磅
Since we got Bamm-Bamm,
我们基本就没出过门
Betty and I lead a sheltered life.
这样的画面是不是很美好
Isn't that a pretty picture?
卵石睡着了
Pebbles is falling asleep.
磅磅也在睡觉
Bamm-Bamm's sleeping, too.
要不要趁着孩子们睡觉的时候溜达一下
How about looking around while the kids are snoozing?
好啊 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表