剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
迪诺 把球放到背上
All right, Dino boy, put it right over the old plate.
好极了
That's a boy.
好小子
Attababy.
速度加快点 迪诺
Now, put some mustard on them, Dino.
好小子 不要停
Attaboy. Keep them coming.
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
燧石族家
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
正在放映
《怪兽》
今晚独播
露天电影院
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第四季第八集
好小子 不要停
Attaboy. Keep them coming.
嗨 弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
好端端扔石头干嘛 弗雷德
What's the big idea throwing rocks, Fred?
巴尼 谁扔了 我可是在击球训练
Hi, Barn. Who's throwing? This is batting practice.
好了 迪诺小子 休息五分钟
Okay, Dino boy, take five.
巴尼 我只是稍微活动活动这把老骨头
Yes, sirree, Barn. Just getting in a little old limbering up.
擦亮擦亮眼睛 舒展舒展筋骨
Sharpening the old eye, tuning up the old muscles.
要不你换个方向击球试试
Well, tune up in the other direction for a change.
为啥要练球呢
Batting practice for what?
明天可是
The big game tomorrow
石洞施工公♥司♥锦标赛的大日子
for the Cave Construction Co. Championship.
这就是我...
That's why I...
巴尼 你人呢
Barn, where did you go?
就你挥棒的功夫 我快跑完全垒了
When you swung I was almost a home run.
不好意思 巴尼
I'm sorry, Barn.
还有一堆球等着我打呢 继续吧 迪诺
Well, back to the rock pile. Let's go, Dino boy.
迪诺 快醒醒
Dino, come on, now.
你不想明天我在
Don't you want me to look
凯西·斯砖格前表现好点吗
good in front of Casey Strangle tomorrow?
-谁啊 -凯西·斯砖格
- In front of who? - Casey Strangle.
-真的假的 -如假包换
- No. - You betcha.
还有他的御用球探里奥·弗罗西斯
And his number one scout, Leo Ferocious.
你都搞清楚了吗
What do you know?
现在你知道我为什么训练了吧
So now you know why I'm practicing.
就一个问题 凯西·斯砖格是何方圣神
Just one question. Who is Casey Strangle?
你想上天环游太空去吗
How would you like a quick trip into orbit?
那都有哪些队伍
Okay, okay, who's playing?
公♥司♥的基岩采石队跟皮特里的皮特里伐木队
Our Bedrock Quarry team's playing Petrie's Petrified Lumberyard.
此外 巨石城巨人队的经理凯西·斯砖格
And Casey Strangle, manager of the Boulder City Giants
届时也会到场
is gonna be there.
当他们注意到我时...
And when they get a load of me...
我会说 "再见 巴尼老弟"
I will be saying, "so long, Barney boy."
也祝你一路顺风 弗雷德
And a bon voyage to you, too, Fred.
-你这是去哪 -去大联盟蜡烛石棒球场
- You're going someplace? - To the big leagues Candlestone Park.
如果你在附近想进来瞧瞧...
If you're ever in the neighborhood...
跟门卫说
tell the man at the gate,
你认识"棒球宝贝"燧石族就行
you're acquainted with "Babe" Flintstone.
她真是个小可爱 薇玛
She's such a little darling, Wilma.
我难以想象她是这么的爱动
I can't get over how active she is.
但是有时太多了
Too much, though, sometimes.
喜欢这个图案吗 贝蒂
Do you like this pattern, Betty?
很漂亮 又给卵石做日光服
Beautiful. Another sunsuit for Pebbles?
她长得比我做衣服速度还快
She outgrows them almost as fast as I can make them.
-剪刀哪去了 -就在你后面
- Where did those scissors get to? - Right behind you.
做这些衣服 得花不少功夫吧
Isn't that a lot of work, though, making all her clothes?
用不着 这轻而易举
Goodness, no. There's really nothing to it.
不费吹灰之力 贝蒂 开动 查理
Hardly any work at all, Betty. Hit it, Charlie.
这连三岁小孩都会
It's the easiest thing in the world.
那是你 我可是精疲力尽
Speak for yourself. I'm exhausted.
-咋样 -真可爱
- Well, how does it look? - Lovely.
你真是心灵手巧 薇玛
You're so clever with clothes, Wilma.
到死胡同了吧 小毛猴
Did you hit a dead-end street, you little monkey?
调个头
Detour.
薇玛 最近见过巴尼跟弗雷德吗
Wilma, have you seen Barney or Fred lately?
这不就在外面呢
They're outside.
弗雷德正为明天的比赛热身呢
Fred's warming up for the big game tomorrow.
他是他们公♥司♥球队的一员
He's on the company team, you know.
小弗老弟 小心我这颗集...
Okay, Freddie boy, here comes my...
外切快速球 弹指球 滑球 慢速球
out drop in shoot, knuckler, slider, slow ball,
涂鸦滑球 曲球 唾液曲球 上窜快速球
dipsy-doodle, curve, spitball, up shoot,
掌心球 速球 腰力球
palm ball, fast ball, waist pitch,
烟雾球 触身球 五分曲球...
smokey pete, bean ball, nickel curve...
还有完没完
Oh, boy.
和上升球于一身的球
and up drop.
弗雷德热身我能理解
I can understand why Fred's warming up,
但巴尼热个什么劲嘛
but why is Barney?
他都没参加
He's not even in the game.
等我抓到你 要把你击飞
I'll up drop you when I catch you.
消消气弗雷德 赛前别把自己给累垮了
Take it easy, Fred. Don't wear yourself out before the game.
停下弗雷德 快停下
Hold it, Fred. Hold it.
我还是投适合你球风的球吧
Okay, I'll pitch them to you in just your style.
来点给劲的 巴尼
Come on, Barney.
能站起来投个像样的球吗 粗石族
Get up and pitch them in the right way, will you, Rubble?
我又不用健身 你才要
I'm not trying to get in shape, you are.
小心了 火石球来了
Watch it. Here comes a sizzler.
老天啊
Oh, boy.
-嗨 燧石族先生 -嗨 罗杰
- Hi, Mr. Flintstone. - Hi, Roger.
你来的很及时 快给我陪练
You're just in time to work out with me.
巴尼 隆重向你介绍
Barney, I want you to meet
我在采石场的新助手 罗杰·大理石
my new helper at the quarry, Roger Marble.
这位是我的头号♥粉丝 巴尼·粗石族
My number one fan, Barney Rubble.
-你好 罗杰 -你好 粗石族先生
- Hi, Roger. - Hi, Mr. Rubble.
罗杰还是我的替补 巴尼
Roger's my substitute, Barney.
当然了 由于有我在场
Of course, with me in there,
他不太可能有机会出场
he won't see much action...
除非快结束时我们还遥遥领先
unless we're way ahead late in the game.
-是吧罗杰 -能赢就行 燧石族先生
-Right, Roger?- Just as long as we win, Mr. Flintstone.
就是这种团队精神
That's the old spirit.
那么小罗 想要一些球技的指点吗
Say, Rog, how would you like a few baseball pointers?
-那太好了 -不客气 小子
- Say, that'd be swell. - My pleasure, kid.
先来一些击球训练
Let's start off with a little batting practice.
我会先投几个快球
I'll throw you a couple of fast ones.
放轻松 没人期望你能打很好
Now, nobody expects you to hit too good.
打到球就行 懂吗
Just meet the ball, you understand?
了解 燧石族先生
Sure, Mr. Flintstone.
-打到球就行 -没错
- Just meet the ball. - Right.
你刚是说打到球就行 是吧弗雷德
I guess you'd say he met the ball, Fred.
教的真不错
That was some introduction.
这次试着打个内野高飞 小罗
Let's try some easy pop flies now, Rog.
我可打出过很多紧挨三垒边线的好球
I hit a lot of them down the third-base line, you know.
不是我自夸 哥可是内野高飞之王
If I do say so myself, I am death on pop flies.
-注意球 -是的 燧石族先生
- Now, watch me close. - Yes, sir, Mr. Flintstone.
这才称得上内野高高飞球
Now that's what I call a high-fly pop fly.
交给我了
I got it.
看我的
I got it
没事吧 弗雷德
You all right, Fred?
别光站着 快拉我出来
Don't just stand there, get me out of here!
孩子 现在练习滑垒怎么样
Okay, kid, now how about practicing your slide?
悉听尊便 燧石族先生
Anything you say, Mr. Flintstone.
你先等我回到本垒
Now, you wait here till I get on home plate.
悉听尊便 燧石族先生
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表