剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
我得抓紧了 我要去接巴尼 要迟到了
I'd better hurry. I'm supposed to pick up Barney and I'm late.
怎么回事
What's that?
太棒了 爆胎 我真走运
That's just great. A flat tire. Just my luck.
只能让巴尼等会了
Oh, well. Barney'll just have to wait.
千斤顶在哪 找到了
Now where's that jack? Here it is.
可以开始了
Might as well get started.
现在把轮子卸下来
Now, to get this wheel off.
但愿附近有尺寸合适的大圆石
Hope there's a good-size boulder around here.
这几天我得准备个备胎
One of these days, I'm going to carry a spare.
打凿新的无内胎轮胎可不容易
Chiseling out these new tubeless tires isn't easy.
好了伙计 降下来吧
Okay, pal, down you go.
头可真疼
My aching head.
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
燧石族家
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
积 木
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
正在放映
《怪兽》
今晚独播
露天电影院
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第四季第四集
苍天 弗雷德去哪了 我都等了一小时了
Cheese, where's that Fred? I've been waiting an hour.
小弗 我在这
Freddie-boy, over here.
抱歉 我迟到了 巴尼
Sorry I'm late, Barney.
真想快点到家放松一下
I'll sure be glad to get home where I can relax.
没错 最美不过家庭时光
Yeah, there's nothing like the old home life.
说得对 我的小巴
You said it, Barney-boy.
如果说起我的爱妻
When it comes to my little wife
还有卵石宝宝 我能说几个小时
and baby Pebbles, I could go on for hours.
你经常一说就是几个小时 弗雷德
And you usually do, Fred.
那次我们去医生那
So there we were at the doctor's office
给卵石做检查
for Pebbles' checkup and...
话说 我讲这些你不烦吧 巴尼
Say, I'm not boring you with all this, am I, Barney?
不 弗雷德 当然不会
No, Fred, not at all.
我最讨厌的就是
If there's one thing I can't stand,
那些嘴里全是孩子的父母
it's parents who never talk about anything but their kids.
是的 弗雷德 那样特别讨厌
Right, Fred. Now that is boring.
看看这个 巴尼
Would you look at that, Barney?
付费大桥
在此交款
过个桥还是要乱收费
They've still got the toll bridge racket working.
好吧 大嘴 如果我不付钱会怎样
Okay, big mouth, so what if I don't pay?
保安 有个耍小聪明的
Guard, I've got a wise guy.
我明白了 先生
I understand, sir.
懂你的规矩了
I got the message.
-好了查理 桥面下降 -收到 长官
- Okay, Charlie, lower away. - Right, Governor.
我得为你点赞 弗雷德 你真会随机应变
I've got to hand it to you, Fred. You handled that beautifully.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我想想刚才说到哪了
Now, let's see, where was I?
想起来了 医生把我叫到一边
Yeah. So the doctor took me aside,
对我说 "燧石族先生 我从医这么多年
and he said, "Mr. Flintstone, in all of my years of practice,
"还从没见过这么漂亮的孩子"
"I have never seen such a beautiful baby."
的确如此
No kidding.
说到聪明 你真该看看她最新的小把戏
And as for smart, well, you should see her latest trick.
肯定是很棒的小把戏
Yeah, I bet it's a humdinger.
弗雷德 今晚想去打保龄球吗
Fred, you want to go bowling tonight?
今晚不行 巴尼
Not tonight, Barney.
-不 -怎么了 弗雷德
- Oh, no. - What's the matter, Fred?
这根线 薇玛系在我手指上用来提醒我某事
This string. Wilma put it on my finger to remind me of something.
-买♥♥礼物吗 -没错 买♥♥玩具
- A present? - That's it. A toy.
-谢谢你 小巴 -别客气
- Thanks, Barn. - Don't mention it.
但是我忘了该买♥♥什么样的玩具了
But I don't remember what kind of a toy to get.
如果你是个小女孩 小巴
If you were a baby girl, Barn,
你最想要的是什么礼物
what would you want more than anything?
我想想
Let's see now.
如果我是个小女孩 我最想要的是
If I were a baby girl I would want more than anything...
-是什么 -想要个小男孩
- Yeah? Yeah? - A baby boy.
天啊 我就不该问你
Oh, boy. Someday I'll learn not to ask you.
*祝你周♥年♥庆♥快乐*
*Happy Anniversary to you*
*祝你周♥年♥庆♥快乐*
*Happy Anniversary to you*
*祝亲爱的迪诺周♥年♥庆♥快乐*
*Happy Anniversary, dear Dino*
*祝你周♥年♥庆♥快乐*
*Happy Anniversary to you.*
迪诺 今天是你来到家里一周年
Well, Dino, it's been one year today you've been with us.
真是好开心的一年 迪诺
It's been a wonderful year, Dino.
我祝愿 怎么回事
And I hope... What is it?
你这个小淘气
You little wiggle bug.
如果没有迪诺
What would we do
每时每刻照看你 我们可怎么办啊
if we didn't have Dino watching over you every minute?
等弗雷德回到家 他会给我们的小狗狗
When Fred gets home I know a certain dog
带来一份惊喜的礼物
who's getting a surprise present.
薇玛 薇玛 我回来了
Hey, Wilma, Wilma, I'm home.
你不用大喊我也知道你到家了
I'd never know if he didn't tell me.
迪诺 等等 趴下 孩子 别过来
Dino, wait. Down, boy, down.
能不能哪次我回到家
Can't I come home just once
可以不被忠犬四分卫拦截
without being tackled by this canine quarterback?
乖 快下来 迪诺
Down. Down. Get down, Dino.
这些是什么 看上去是某人带来的惊喜
Well, what have we here? Looks like some kind of surprise.
快来看看这个
I'll say. Just take a look at this.
卵石宝宝玩偶
A baby Pebbles doll.
来看看我捏她的时候她会说什么
Now, watch what she says when I give her a little squeeze.
不错吧 还有别的好东西
How about that? And that's not all.
等我把下面这份好东西从盒子里拿出来
Wait till I get this next goody out of the box.
我知道这会给某人一个大惊喜
I know someone who's really gonna be surprised with this.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't it a beaut?
不是给你的迪诺 这是个玩偶房♥子 要给
Not for you, Dino. This is a doll house for...
给卵石 这些东西都是给卵石的吗
Pebbles. Are all these things for Pebbles?
你没准备礼物送给
Didn't you bring anything home for...
抱歉 薇玛 我的钱不够了
Sorry, Wilma, I didn't have enough money left
没给你买♥♥东西了
to get you anything.
把卵石放下来吧 给她拿着新玩具
Put Pebbles down with her new toys,
我来给她照张相
will you? I want to take her picture.
你干嘛哼鼻子呢 迪诺 感冒了吗
What are you sniffing for, Dino, old boy? You got a cold?
就这样 笑一下小美妞 别动 保持住
That's it, smile pretty. Hold it. Hold it.
爸爸是世界上最棒的摄影师
Daddums is the world's greatest photographer.
好吧 我♥干♥活 功劳是他的
Sure, I do the work and he takes the credit.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six,
七 八 九 十
seven, eight, nine, ten.
好了 这种瞬时成像真的棒极了
There we are. These instant Polar rocks are terrific.
他怎么进到照片里来的
How did he get in the picture?
好吧 好吧 迪诺 你能从那闪开吗
All right, all right, Dino, will you please clear out of here?
你是怎么了 迪诺
What's the matter with you, Dino?
你看上去好像在嫉妒一样
You act like you're jealous or something.
我们再来一次 卵石
Now, let's try it again, Pebbles.
给爸爸好好笑一个
Big smile for Daddums.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 弗雷德
- Good night, sweetheart. - Good night, Fred.
好吧 好吧 我懂那种语气
Okay, okay, I know that tone.
-我做了什么 -想想你没做什么
- What did I do? - It's what you didn't do.
我告诉你了回家时给迪诺带点礼物
You were supposed to bring home something for Dino.
想起来了
That's it.
你是因为这事在我手指上缠了绳子
That's what the string on my finger was for.
-今天是迪诺进家的周年纪念日 -是的
- It's Dino's anniversary with us. - Yes, it is.
你这样对待家里的一员
And you ought to be ashamed of yourself
你该为此感到羞耻
treating a member of the family that way.
-薇玛 我忘了 -迪诺是个忠实的伙伴
- Wilma, I forgot. - Dino is a loyal friend.
你让他过着狗一般的生活
And you made him feel like a dog.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表