剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, dear.
戴那副眼镜 他看的全是扭曲的
But when he's wearing them, his vision is totally distorted.
怪不得呢
Oh, dear.
还有 我急需那副眼镜
Besides, I need those glasses.
我找不到出去的路了
I can't find my way out of here.
我叫巴尼·粗石族 刚刚都是幻觉
My name is Barney Rubble. I am not seeing things.
我住在岩石路224号♥
I live at 224 Rocky Way.
巴尼 怎么了
Barney, what's wrong?
卵石看起来不像猴子 对吧
Pebbles does not look like a monkey.
什么
What?
巴尼 弗雷德人呢
Barney, where is Fred?
他刚走 薇玛
He just left, Wilma.
他带着一只猴子去了马戏团
He went to the circus with a monkey.
薇玛 那不是卵石 就是只猴子
Wilma, that wasn't Pebbles. That was a monkey.
薇玛 你能听得懂吗
Wilma, do you know what he's talking about?
不懂 但先别管这个
No. But never mind.
要赶紧找到弗雷德 让他把眼镜摘了
We've got to find Fred and take off his glasses.
我们得开你的车 巴尼
We'll have to use your car, Barney.
刚不是幻觉 我很正常
I wasn't seeing things. I'm okay.
有人能告诉我发生什么了吗 姐一头雾水
Somebody tell me what's happening. I'm confused!
洞穴圆筒
冰 淇 淋
我天 好长的队 就为买♥♥个冰淇淋
Boy, what a line. And just for ice cream.
但别担心
But don't worry,
老爹就算排上一天 也要帮宝贝买♥♥到
daddy will stand here all day for sweetheart.
打扰了年轻人 这是你的第一个孩子吗
Pardon me, young man. Is that your first baby?
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am, she is.
多幸福呀
How sweet.
我敢打赌她跟她爸长的一模一样
I bet she looks just like daddy.
一个模子刻出来的 看
The spitting image. See?
我去
Oh, no!
又一厌童的
Child hater!
-下一个 -一个甜筒 谢谢
- Next. - One cone, please.
-一个冰淇淋球还是二个 -一个就行
- One scoop or two? - One should do it.
来一勺 亨利
One flip, Henry.
一个给你 一个归我
One for you. And one for me.
别自作主张 什么时候吃得我说了算
Now, cut that out. I'll tell you when.
这孩子可真能吃
Hey, that kid can eat.
是的
Yes.
这就叫虎父无犬女
She's a chip off the old block, all right.
大胆上来 在孩子面前展现你强壮的肌肉
Step right up and show the little lady your big, strong muscles.
力量值会在这显示
Test your strength right here.
看你老爸打飞那个铃铛 卵石
Watch your old daddy knock that bell right off the pole, Pebbles.
帮我抱下孩子 好吗
Hold the baby for me, will you?
当然可以 兄弟 我喜欢孩子
Sure thing, buddy. I love kids.
千万别眨眼哦 宝贝
Now, keep your eye on daddy, sweetheart.
没什么比可爱的小...
Nothing like a cute little...
长的可真磕碜
What a homely kid!
看好了
Here we go!
所以呢 弗雷德他不知道戴错了眼镜
So you see, Fred doesn't know he's wearing the wrong glasses...
他所看一切都是模糊的
and everything is out of focus.
但你大可放心 薇玛
Yeah, but there's nothing to worry about, Wilma.
能出什么事嘛
What could happen to him?
是的 薇玛 毕竟他在马戏团啊
That's right, Wilma. After all, he's at the circus.
能惹上什么麻烦嘛
How could he possibly get into trouble?
别忘了 我们说的可是弗雷德·燧石族
Remember? We're talking about Fred Flintstone.
他自带惹祸模式
He'll find a way.
我们买♥♥票进去吧 卵石
Let's get our tickets and go in, Pebbles.
野生动物园
到了
Here we are.
m-a-i-p-i-a-o...
T-i-c-k-e-t-s...
卖♥♥票
tickets.
很高兴我配了眼镜
Boy, am I glad I got these new glasses.
虽然听不懂你说什么 但别停
I don't know what you're saying, sweetheart, but keep talking.
你的声音悦耳动听
You sound awful cute.
对不起 女士 您先请
I beg your pardon, madam. After you.
猩 猩
猩 猩
那恭敬不如从命了
Well now, that's very nice of you.
此外 您穿的这件毛皮大衣可真不错
And may I say that's a lovely fur coat you're wearing.
短吻鳄
多么有礼貌的女士啊
Such a polite lady.
希望你长大后能跟她一样 卵石
I want you to be just like her when you grow up, Pebbles.
终于到了 售票处
Here we are. Tickets.
我天 这售票亭的位置可真偏
Boy, what a silly place for a ticket booth.
游客很有可能在这迷路
A guy could get lost around here.
这肯定是刚刚那位女士落下的
That lady back there must've dropped this.
女士等等 这肯定是您的
Oh, lady, wait! This must be yours.
给你女士 一猜就知道这是您的
Here you are, ma'am. I knew right away it belonged to you.
鄂皮钱包跟毛皮大衣简直绝配
An alligator purse is just the right accessory for your fur coat.
搞什么 这神经病才该关起来吧
Oh, brother! And they put us in cages.
听好了 洛叩
Now see here, Rocco.
不管有没有你的明星猴子 小猩猩
With or without your star monkey, Chimpsy,
五分钟后你都得上场
you're on in five minutes.
抱歉老板 我们演不了
Sorry, boss, we can't make it.
演不了 孩子 记住你可是搞马戏的
Can't make it? Kid, you're circus.
想哭的时候你也得笑
You gotta laugh when you feel like crying.
为什么
Why?
洛叩 孩子 这你心知肚明
Rocco, baby, you all know the answer to that.
-演出必须继续 -为什么
- The show must go on. - Why?
不然的话 你们都没薪酬拿
Well, because otherwise you all don't get paid.
这下我明白其中利害了
I see. Now, that's different.
听我口令 猴子们 立正
All right there, you monkeys, on your feet!
表演快开始了 宝贝
The show is just about ready to start, sweetheart.
爹地 快看这个滑稽的猴子
Hey, daddy, look at the funny-Iooking monkey.
注意用词 小子
Watch the name-calling, kid!
你也不是什么科隆岩的公子哥
You're not any Little Lord Clonglarock yourself.
宝贝 快看那些滑稽的小丑
Look, sweetheart, see the funny clowns?
她偷吃我花生
She stole my peanuts.
嘿 当爹的 要吃怎么自己不去买♥♥
Hey, pop, why don't you get your kid her own peanuts?
你...
Why, you...
注意了 先生们女士们
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
有请洛叩和他的神奇猴子们
Rocco and his Marvelous Monkeys!
卵石 你去哪儿
Pebbles! What are you doing?
快回来 卵石
Come back here! Pebbles!
小猩猩 我的明星猴子 你终于回来了
Chimpsy, my star monkey! You're back!
宝贝 快回来
Sweetheart! Come back!
求你快下来吧 你会受伤的
Baby, please! You'll get hurt!
那个胖小丑真逗
Hey, that fat clown is a riot!
快下来 卵石
Come down from there, Pebbles.
别动 宝贝 我来救你了
Hold on, baby! I'll save you.
嘿 放手
Hey, quit it!
怎么回事
What's going on?
哎呦不错哦 你什么时候加入这个表演的
Say, you're pretty good! When did you join the act?
表演 我是来救女儿的 快放手
Act? I'm trying to save my daughter. Now, let go of me!
好吧 如果你坚持的话
Okay, if you insist.
我坚持
I insist.
卵石宝贝 你去哪儿了
Pebbles, baby, where did you go?
现在小屁孩车都随便停的吗
Boy, kids don't care where they park their bikes nowadays.
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred! Oh, Fred!
找了一圈都没看到他啊 巴尼
I don't see him anywhere, Barney.
嘿 前面的坐下
Hey, down in front!
我儿子都看不到高空钢丝上的小丑了
My kid can't see the clown on the high wire.
小丑 那是弗雷德
Clown? It's Fred!
不可能
That can't be Fred.
他连看电影里的阳台都会头晕
He gets dizzy in the balcony of the movies.
快到爹地这来 宝贝
Come to daddy, sweetheart.
那百分百是弗雷德
Yep, that's Fred all right.
不 弗雷德 快下来
Oh, no! Fred, come down!
薇玛 是你吗
Wilma! Is that you?
是的 弗雷德 你快下来吧
Yes, Fred. Please come down.
等我先救回卵石
I will as soon as I get Pebbles.
卵石在这跟我一起呢 弗雷德
Pebbles is here with me, Fred.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表