剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
别走开 弗雷德 我去去就回
Don't go away, Fred. I'll be right back.
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty. Betty.
薇玛 薇玛
Wilma. Wilma.
不是巧合 贝蒂 真的有用
It's no coincidence, Betty. It really works.
我知道 巴尼正要去买♥♥音乐会的票
I know. Barney's getting tickets for the concert right now.
只要花几个小时不睡的代价
For the price of a few hours' sleep,
我们从此就要什么有什么了
we can have anything we want from now on.
想想吧 在床上吃早餐
Think of it. Breakfast in bed.
或者想出去吃就出去吃
Or eating out when we want to.
整柜子的新衣服
A whole new wardrobe.
穿着它们去不同地方
And places to wear it.
我们可以随心所欲 天天开心了
We'll be constantly given our way, 24 lovely hours a day.
-好啊 弗雷德 -好啊 小巴
- Hiya, Fred. - Hi, Barn.
晚上打保龄球吗
Going bowling tonight?
不了 要带薇玛听个演讲
Nope, taking Wilma to a lecture.
你呢
How about you?
贝蒂我俩要去她妈妈家
Betty and I are going over to her mother's
我熨完衣服就去
after I finish the ironing.
我早上已经熨完了
I finished mine this morning.
你看 弗雷德
Hey, you know, Fred,
真有意思 我们竟然不再打保龄球了
funny how we never go bowling no more.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们长大了
I guess we've just outgrown it.
是啊 长大到不打扑克
Yeah, like we've outgrown playing poker
不看格斗比赛
and going to the fights
也不打台球了
and shooting pool.
小巴 别指望我明天去打高尔夫
Barn, don't count on me for golf tomorrow.
我陪薇玛去买♥♥条新裙子
I'm gonna help Wilma buy a new dress.
逛街很有趣啊 我喜欢购物
Say, that's fun. I love shopping.
-你知道什么更有趣吗 -什么
- But you know what's even better? - No. What?
在美容院等老婆
Waiting for your wife at the beauty salon.
哇哦 听起来太有趣了
Hey, now that sounds like a ball.
是啊 弗雷德 就是的
Oh, it is, Fred, it is.
贝蒂 我们的计划成功了
Well, Betty, our plan worked.
我们成功得驯服了我们的丈夫
We have perfectly trained husbands.
-就像驯小狗一样 -是啊
- Just like puppy dogs. - Yeah.
他们睡觉时候我们教他们怎么做
We tell them what to think when they're asleep
他们醒来就会照做
and they think it when they're awake.
薇玛 我不想要小狗
Wilma, I don't want a puppy dog.
-我想要的是丈夫 -我也是
- I want a husband. - Me, too.
我们来个反向洗♥脑♥ 把他们变回去吧
Let's un-brainwash them back the way they were.
好的 今晚就来
Good. We'll do it tonight.
你听见了吗 巴尼
You hear that, Barney?
听见了 弗雷德 我们被洗♥脑♥了
Yeah, Fred, we've been brainwashed.
贝蒂
Betty,
我们不妨明晚再把他们变回来
we could do that brain renovating tomorrow night, just as well.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
我想说 我们再实现一个小小的愿望吧
I mean, let's try for one last teensy little thing.
好的 是什么
Okay. What?
每人一件貂皮大衣
A mink coat for each of us.
薇玛 你在说什么啊
Wilma, what are you saying?
看这个
Look at this.
巴西特皮草店准备停业
Bassett's fur salon is quitting business.
老天 皮草甩卖♥♥
Gosh, a fur sale.
所有貂皮大衣以低于成♥本♥价♥销♥售♥
"All minks coat to be sold at less than the cost to the mink."
我们今晚是不是应该教教他们
Should we convince them tonight?
就这么定了 搭档
It's a deal, partner.
最后一桩买♥♥卖♥♥了 搭档
The last of the big deals, partner.
今晚这对小搭档准备告诉我们
So the little partners are gonna talk us
她们没有貂皮大衣穿 是吧
out of fur coats tonight, huh?
巴尼 你觉不觉得我们的睡眠教学老师
Barney, would you say our sleep-teaching wives
也需要让自己上一节课
need to be taught a lesson themselves?
燧石族教授 咱们两个是搭档了
Professor Flintstone, I am with you.
弗雷德 仔细听好
Fred, listen carefully.
每个女人都想要一件貂皮大衣
Every woman wants a mink coat.
貂皮大衣
A mink coat.
你的薇玛想要一件貂皮大衣
Your Wilma wants a mink coat.
貂皮大衣
A mink coat.
你想给薇玛一份礼物 对吗
You want to get Wilma a present, don't you?
貂皮大衣
A mink coat.
学得挺快嘛
You got the message fast.
在桥牌俱乐部等着他们就行了
Wait till they see me at the bridge club.
说说看 薇玛
Tell me, Wilma,
什么颜色的貂皮跟贝蒂·粗石族最配
what color mink will bring out the real Betty Rubble?
巴尼上钩了 是吗
Barney swallowed the bait, huh?
咬钩 收线 小鱼到手 弗雷德呢
Hook, line and price tag. How about Fred?
没有丝毫挣扎就钓上来了
I landed him without a struggle.
-他们人呢 -车♥库♥里
- Where are they? - Out in the garage.
他们肯定在准备给咱们一个惊喜
I think they're cooking up a way to surprise us.
咱们是等着惊喜 还是偷偷去看一下
Shall we let them? Or shall we go spy on them?
照旧呗
Let's do the usual.
告诉过你的 宝贝
Like I told you, honey,
这是女孩生活的日常
it's part of being a girl.
好了弗雷德 已经准备好对付那俩洗♥脑♥师了
Well, Fred, we're all set for the brainwashers.
她们来了 按计划行事
And here they come, right on schedule.
好的巴尼 灯光准备 摄像准备 开拍
All right, Barney, lights, camera, action.
天啊 弗雷德 我觉得我们不应该这样
Gee, Fred, I do not think we should do it.
巴尼 每个女人都想要貂皮大衣
Barney, every woman wants a mink coat.
-对吗 -对
- Right? - Right.
-薇玛和贝蒂想要貂皮大衣 对吗 -对
- Wilma and Betty want mink coats. Right? - Right.
薇玛和贝蒂是最好的妻子 对吗
Wilma and Betty are the best wives two guys ever had. Right?
对
Right.
她们值得拥有貂皮大衣
So they deserve mink coats.
即使我们没钱
And the fact that we have no
也不能阻止我们买♥♥貂皮的脚步
money to buy them mustn't stop us for a minute.
-对吗 -不对 弗雷德
- Right? - Wrong, Fred.
如果被抓 我们会进监狱
If we're caught, we'll be thrown in jail.
比起咱们的妻子们多年的付出
It's a small price to pay, Barn,
这不过是小小代价而已
for the years of devotion our wives have given us.
那好吧 咱们去弄点东西吃
Well, okay, let's go get something to eat.
我们可能有相当长时间吃不上家里做的饭了
It may be our last home-cooked meal for a long time.
贝蒂快看 城里皮草大卖♥♥场的平面图
Betty, look, a map of the big Mink Warehouse downtown.
他们标记了所有出口和窗户
They've marked the entrances and windows.
他们还在夜班守卫上打了个叉
And they've put an "X" Through the night watchman.
贝蒂 我们创造的不是小狗
Betty, we haven't made puppy dogs.
我们创造了两个劫匪
We've created Frankenstones.
-姑娘们开始担心了 巴尼 -是啊
- We got the girls worried, Barney. - Yeah.
计划进行得很顺利
The plan's working great.
弗雷德 我想跟你说点事
Fred, I want to talk to you.
我也有话给你说 巴尼
Me too, Barney.
等等再说 姑娘们 我们有急事
Not now, girls, we're in a big hurry.
是的
Yeah.
我们吃完饭
As soon as we finish eating,
有点小事要办
we got an errand to take care of.
我吃完了 走吧巴尼 马上天就黑了
And I am finished. Let's go, Barn, it'll be dark soon.
等等 弗雷德
Wait, Fred.
来点甜点吧
How about some dessert?
回头再吃吧 薇玛 我们去城里一下
Not now, Wilma. We're going downtown for a few minutes.
我们去取点东西
Yeah, we gotta pick up a few things.
但是我们不想...
Yeah, but we don't want...
我是说 不能等等再去
I mean, can't it wait?
是啊 不如在家休息休息
Yes, why not stay home and relax?
电视里肯定正在放精彩的比赛呢
I'll bet there's a good fight on TV.
那是小孩子的玩意 走吧 小巴
That's kids' stuff. Come on, Barn.
反正你们也要出门
Well, if you have to go out,
不如去打保龄球
why not go bowling?
我们把你们捎到保龄馆附近
We'll drop you at the alley.
贝蒂 你知道我们讨厌打保龄球的
Betty, you know we hate bowling.
弗雷德 今晚是不是有支部会议
Fred, isn't there a lodge meeting tonight?
那简直是浪费生命 姑娘们晚会儿见
A colossal waste of time. See you later, girls.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表