剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
好吧 我还有别的...
Okay, I got some more that'Il...
请别这样 我宁愿自己来
Please, I'd rather do it myself.
我只是想帮忙而已
Well, gosh, I was only trying to help.
这是你想要的
This is what you want:
让她坐在小马上拍照
To have her picture taken on a pony.
这一定可以的
It never fails.
来 爸爸把卵石放在漂亮小马上
Come on, Daddy will put Pebbles on the nice pony.
好 爸爸示范给你看 甜心 看到了吗
Okay, okay, okay, Daddy will show you, sweetheart. See?
看到了吗 甜心
See, sweetheart?
没什么可怕的
Nothing to be afraid of.
等等
Hold it.
这很好玩的
This is fun.
驾 驾 小银
Hi ho, Silver!
看着爸爸 卵石
Look at Daddy, Pebbles.
就是这样 就是这样
I say, that's it. That's it.
这将是我的杰出作品
This will be my masterpiece.
我来用下闪光灯 等等
I'll make it a flash shot. Hold it.
我以为这是个体面安全的职业呢
And I thought this was a nice, safe profession.
-你还好吗 弗雷德 -没事
- Are you all right, Fred? - Yeah, yeah.
你拍到她了吗
Did you get her picture?
我们马上就知道了
We'll know in an instant.
我用了宝丽岩拍立得相机
You see, I use an instant Polarock camera.
太棒了 太美了
Magnificent. Beautiful.
这是我拍过最可爱的宝宝照片
This is the cutest baby picture I've ever taken.
好极了
Say, that's great.
是啊 对不对
Yes, isn't it?
-哥们 她就是个洋娃娃 -对
- Boy, she's a doll. - Yeah.
为了这样一个笑容
For a smile like that,
头上撞个包也值了
it's worth a bump on the head any day.
弗雷德 如果我要按时到家吃晚饭
Fred, if I'm gonna make it home
我们最好坐公交
in time for dinner, we better take a bus.
好 有辆车来了
Okay, here comes a bus now.
请小心脚下
Watch your step, please.
-去岩路巷多少钱 -十分钱
- How much to Rockway Lane? - Ten cents.
-儿童票五分 -好的
- And a nickel for the kid. - Fair enough.
五分十分都不大
The nickels and dimes aren't so much.
但那些五毛钱简直了
But those half dollars!
请往车后面走
Step to the back of the bus, please.
老天
Oh, brother.
这家伙一定很擅长做太妃糖
This guy would be great at a taffy pull.
太妃糖在制♥作♥过程中需要拉伸烧沸的糖
你知道吗 斯坦利
And you know what, Stanley?
选美大赛的冠军
The winner of the beauty contest...
可以得到五百贝壳的奖金
gets a prize of 500 clams.
-数目不小啊 -你说得对
- That's real dough. - You said it.
我真希望我的宝贝能赢得选美比赛
I sure hope my baby wins that beauty contest.
宝宝选美比赛
Beauty contest for babies?
弗雷德 你听说过宝宝选美比赛的事吗
Fred, did you hear anything about a beauty contest for babies?
没有
No.
我旁边的人正在说这事奖金是五百块
This guy next to me is talking about one and the prize is $500.
不是小数目啊
Boy, that's not hay.
他的宝宝去参加了
Well, he's got his baby entered,
而我猜他的宝宝还没卵石一半好看
and I'll bet his baby isn't half as pretty as Pebbles.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, mister.
如何报名参加比赛
How do you go about getting into this contest?
你得填张报名表
Well, you gotta fill out an entry blank, see?
等等
Wait a minute.
我好像还有一张 给你
I think I've got an extra one. Yeah. Here it is.
谢谢
Gee, thanks.
查理 我们到站了
Come on, Charlie. This is our stop.
请小心脚下 请小心脚下
Watch your step, please. Watch your step.
我的宝贝应该在这里和我会合的
My baby was supposed to meet me here.
-这里 爸爸 -亲爱的
- Over here, Daddy. - Hi, honey.
你都准备好了
You're all set.
我拿到了比赛报名表
I got the entry blank for the contest.
我和女儿能载你回家吗
Can my daughter and I give you a lift home?
不用了 谢谢 祝你好运 小姐
No, thanks. Good luck in the contest, miss.
待会见 弗雷德
See you later, Fred.
这是卵石的报名表
Here's your entry blank for Pebbles.
谢谢 巴尼 但先别回家
Thanks, Barn. But don't go home yet.
我想让你听听薇玛会说什么 当我告诉她
I want you to hear what Wilma says when I tell her...
我要让卵石去参加选美比赛
I'm putting Pebbles in a beauty contest.
弗雷德·燧石族 你没脑子吗
Fred Flintstone. Are you out of your skull?
可是 薇玛
But, Wilma...
绝对不行
No, sirree, Bob.
我女儿绝不能去参加选美比赛
No daughter of mine is entering a beauty contest.
可卵石可以赢 薇玛
But, Wilma, Pebbles can win it.
我就是不想这样
That's exactly what I don't want.
你意识到赢得选美比赛的宝宝们都会怎么样吗
Do you realize what happens to babies who win beauty contests?
还有赚大钱和出演电影的宝宝
And get lots of money and go in the movies?
可是 薇玛
But, Wilma...
他们变成虚荣没救的熊孩子
They become vain, spoiled, impossible.
不 弗雷德 我想让我们的卵石
No, Fred. I want our Pebbles to grow up...
长成一个正常快乐没被宠坏的好姑娘
a normal, happy, unspoiled girl.
可是
But...
可是 薇玛
But, but... Wilma...
巴尼 说句话啊
Barney, say something, will you?
可是...
But... but...
可是 薇玛
But, Wilma.
老天 真谢谢你啊 巴尼
Oh, boy. Thanks a lot, Barney.
听着 薇玛 我们坐下来好好谈谈这事
Now look, Wilma, let's sit down and talk this over.
不是现在 我得把这个烤好做晚饭
Not now. I've got to get this roast ready for dinner.
而且我还是不会同意的
Besides, the answer would still be no.
你好 弗雷德
Hiya, Fred.
是你啊 巴尼
It's you, Barney.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别那么大声 悄悄进来
Not so loud. Come in but be quiet.
老天 我还以为是薇玛呢
Oh, boy. For a minute, I thought it was Wilma.
我正在填报名表
I'm filling out the entry blank
这样卵石就能去参加选美了
so Pebbles can get in that beauty contest.
可是弗雷德 我以为薇玛绝对不同意的
But, Fred, I thought Wilma was dead set against it.
巴尼 你现在还没明白
Barney, don't you know by now...
我才是一家之主吗
that I'm the boss in this house?
可是 老大 被薇玛发现的话会怎样
But, boss, what's gonna happen when Wilma finds out?
让我来操心之后的事
Let me worry about that.
现在我要填完这张报名表
Right now I gotta finish this entry blank.
参赛人发色 棕色
"Color of entrant's hair." Brown.
参赛人眼睛颜色
"Color of entrant's eyes."
和我一样
Same as mine.
满布血丝
Bloodshot.
巴尼 你听说过有些人长得轮廓分明
Barney, you've heard of people with chiseled features.
你想不想有个轮廓分明的脑袋
How would you like to have a chiseled head?
-够委婉 但我明白了 -很好
- Subtle, but I get it. - Good.
我填到哪里了 参赛人三围
Now where was I? "Measurements of entrant."
你觉得呢 巴尼
What would you say, Barney?
我只是猜猜
Well, just as a guess...
我觉得大概
I'd say about...
14...
14...
12...
12...
14.
对 对 差不多
Yeah, yeah, that's about right:
14 12
14-12...
14.
看看下一行 弗雷德
Look at the next line, Fred.
所有参赛人需着泳装及晚礼服出场
All entrants must appear in bathing suit and evening gown.
晚礼服 谁听说过给宝宝穿的晚礼服
Evening gown? Whoever heard of an evening gown for a baby?
这个灯罩怎么样 弗雷德
How about this lampshade, Fred?
大小正合适
It's just about the right size.
巴尼 这太棒了
Barney, that's wonderful.
多漂亮的洋娃娃
What a doll.
这样就有晚礼服了
Well, that takes care of the evening gown.
现在我们得给她弄套泳装
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表