剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
看得开心吗 卵石
How's everything, Pebbles?
你会打乒乓球吗 卵石
Can you play table tennis, Pebbles?
改天我来教你吧
Maybe I'll teach you someday.
乒乓球就打到这了 有人需要柴火吗
Well, so much for table tennis. Anyone for firewood?
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
燧石族家
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
积 木
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
露天电影院
正在放映
《怪兽》
今晚独播
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第四季第二集
来 卵石 宝贝 替外婆吃一口
Come on, Pebbles, honey. One for Grandma,
替妈妈吃一口
and one for Mommy,
替爸爸吃一口
and one for Daddy.
来 亲爱的 替爸爸吃一口
Come on, sweetheart, one for Daddy.
我懂了 爸爸已经太胖了
I get it. Daddy's too fat already.
好吧宝贝 麦片粥就吃到这
Okay, sweetie, you've had enough cereal.
我更喜欢鸟饵
I prefer birdseed myself.
一定是贝蒂
Oh, dear, that must be Betty.
上帝 这手太冷了
Gee, what cold hands.
薇玛 准备好出发了吗
Hi, Wilma. Ready to go?
马上就好贝蒂 我去把卵石交给弗雷德照顾
Be right with you, Betty. I'll get Fred to take care of Pebbles.
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred? Fred?
弗雷德 弗雷德 醒醒
Fred, Fred, wake up.
薇玛
Wilma.
弗雷德 我和贝蒂要去美容院
Fred, Betty and I are going to the beauty parlor.
照顾一下卵石 好吗
Take care of Pebbles, will you?
当然 乐意至极
Why, sure. It'll be a pleasure.
-我不会去太久的 -不着急 亲爱的
- I won't be long. - Take your time, honey.
好了甜心 爸爸给你讲个故事怎么样
All right, sugar. Suppose Daddy reads you a story?
原型是《金发姑娘和三只熊》
《金发姑娘和三只恐龙》
Goldirocks and the Three Dinosaurs.
"很久以前 有三只恐龙
"Once upon a time, there were three dinosaurs.
"一只恐龙爸爸 一只恐龙妈妈
"A papa dinosaur, a mama dinosaur,
"还有一只很小的恐龙宝宝
"And an itsy-bitsy baby dinosaur.
"这三只恐龙
"And the three dinosaurs
"住在树林的一间小屋里
"lived in a little cottage in the woods,
"每只都有他们自己的床
"And each had their own bed.
"大个的恐龙有一张大床
"The big dinosaur had a big bed,
"中等个的恐龙有一张中等大小的床
"And the medium-size dinosaur had a medium-size bed,
"小个子的恐龙有一张很小的床"
"And the itsy-bitsy dinosaur had an itsy-bitsy size bed."
是不是很棒 卵石 他们都有自己的床
Isn't that something, Pebbles? They all had their own bed.
好吧 我懂你的意思 别再读了
Okay, I get the message. No more reading.
我们来玩球吧
We'll play ball.
拿到了
Got it.
好吧 宝贝 接着
All right, honey, catch.
好姑娘 现在把它扔回给爸爸
Atta girl. Now throw it back to Daddy.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我懂了 爸爸要撞坏脑袋来逗卵石笑
I get it, Daddy's gotta crack his skull for laughs.
来 再接一次球
All right, catch the ball again.
真棒 扔回来
Good. Now throw it back.
不是吧
No, you don't.
迪诺 过来孩子 来这 迪诺
Dino, here boy. Here, Dino.
把球捡过来 迪诺
Get the ball, Dino.
看 卵石 爸爸也不是太笨嘛
See, Pebbles, Daddy isn't so dumb.
一个人可以连撞两次脑袋
Anybody can whack their head twice,
但要再撞第三次 那就是个笨蛋了
but three times you'd have to be a dope.
弗雷德 在取你的肿块专递吗
Hi, Fred. Getting your lump-special delivery?
好吧好吧 今天已经笑够了
All right, all right, we've had our laugh for the day.
你来做什么
What do you want?
我来看看你愿不愿意去打保龄球
Well, I came over to see if you wanted to go bowling.
我去不了 巴尼 我要照顾卵石
Well, I can't, Barn. I'm taking care of Pebbles.
卵石 这位茁壮成长的年轻女士就是卵石吗
Pebbles? This grown-up young lady is Pebbles?
天啊 弗雷德 她长得可真快
Boy, Fred, she sure is growing fast.
来举高高啦
Upsy-daisy.
当心
Be careful!
天哪 你可能还没回过神来
Golly, you know, before you know it,
孩子们就已经结婚 有自己的小孩了
they're married and got kids of their own.
听着 卵石结婚还要很长时间
Listen, it will be a long time before Pebbles gets married.
她还走不稳呢 对吧 小甜心
She's not even going steady yet, right, sweetheart?
-小巴 来打乒乓球怎么样 -好啊
- Barn, how about a game of table tennis? - Okay.
卵石可以看我们打
Pebbles can watch us.
没错 迪诺可以看着卵石
Yeah. And Dino can watch Pebbles.
请吧巴尼 作为我的客人 你先发球
Go ahead, Barney, as my guest, you serve first.
你先来吧 弗雷德 有球吗
You go ahead, Fred. Got the ball?
有的 球 球 就在附近
Yeah, the ball, the ball. It's around here someplace.
来场约会怎么样 亲爱的
So how about a date, gorgeous?
哈罗德 我不知道
Gee, Harold, I don't know.
别再找球了 巴尼
Never mind the ball, Barney.
我们用这个
We'll use this.
-准备好了吗 小巴 -开始吧
- All set, Barn? - Fire away.
天啊 我还不知道哈罗德这么有运动天赋
Gosh! I had no idea Harold was so athletic.
你没接到球 弗雷德 我得分
You missed, Fred. My point.
哈罗德 亲爱的 你太棒了
Harold, dear, you were wonderful.
这不算什么
It's nothing.
这连热身都不算
I'm not even wormed up yet.
-我发球 -是的 我领先 一比零
- My serve. - Yep, I lead. One to nothing.
我很快就追上
Why, we'll soon fix it.
二比零
Two to nothing.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
你是什么鬼 会跑的计分板吗
What are you, a walking scoreboard or something?
触网球
Net ball.
那又怎样 球过去了 不是吗
So what? It went over, didn't it?
-我得一分 -不是的 燧石族先生
- So it's my point. - No, it isn't, Mr. Flintstone.
规则是 如果发球方的球
The rules say that if the server's ball
在过网时触碰到球网
touches the net in passing over it,
此球不得分
no point is scored.
阿诺德 你来这干嘛
Arnold, what are you doing here
为什么不去做你自己的事
and why don't you mind your own business?
我正在做我自己的事 燧石族先生
I am minding my business, Mr. Flintstone.
我来这给您送报纸
I'm here to deliver your paper.
卵石 你好吗
Hi, Pebbles. How are you?
好吧 阿诺德 既然你来这
All right, Arnold, if you're here
是要送报纸 那就给我吧
to deliver the paper, let's have it.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你
Why, you...
冷静 弗雷德 是你说的 "给我吧"
Hold it, Fred. You said, "Let's have it."
抱歉 燧石族先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Flintstone.
"抱歉燧石族先生 抱歉燧石族先生"
"I'm sorry, Mr. Flintstone. I'm sorry, Mr. Flintstone."
弗雷德 我们还打不打球了
Look, Fred, are we playing table tennis or are we not?
打 这次别再找托词了
We are. And no alibis this time.
试着接住我的发球吧
Just try and return the serve.
这家伙没救了
This guy is hopeless.
看这球网啊 它太高了
Look at that net. It's too high.
您说错了 燧石族先生
You're wrong there, Mr. Flintstone.
规则上说
The rules say,
球网的上端
the top of the net should be
应该高于球台六英尺
six inches above the playing surface.
这张网差不多四英尺高
This one's barely four inches.
好吧阿诺德 既然你这么懂球
Okay, Arnold, seeing you're such an authority on the game,
你和我玩玩怎么样
how about you playing me?
天啊 我不知道
Gosh, I don't know.
为了值得一玩
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表