剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
但是...
But...
我不欢迎任何会跟我女儿
Anyone who'd fly around with my daughter on an elephant...
一起坐着大象飞走的人
is not welcome here.
-他怎么了 -他一定是做了噩梦
- What's wrong with him? - He must've had a bad dream.
你说得没错
You can say that again.
卵石 甜心 我好高兴你还是这么小
Pebbles, sweetheart. Am I glad you're still a baby.
答应我永远都不要长大
Promise me you'll never grow up.
-弗雷德 别说这种傻话 -是吗
- Fred, what a silly thing to say. - Oh, yeah?
看看20年以后 你是不是还这么想
Just wait 20 years and see if you still think so.
露天电影院
正在放映
《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表