剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
总要有人开始
Well, you gotta start somewhere.
我知道我要从哪儿开始 午餐
Well, I know where I'm starting. Lunch!
卡洛斯 你好
Carlos! Hey!
你好吗 我是马蒂
Como estas? Yo soy Mattie.
来自美国的马蒂
Mattie from America.
你可能已经知道了
You probably knew that already.
你还好吗 你怎么样
How are you, man? How's it going?
你受伤了 肯定的
I mean, you're injured. Sure.
这很糟糕
Which is bad.
但伤势正在好转 不是吗
But it's getting better, right?
古老的阿喀琉斯[跟腱]The old Achilles.
希腊神话中的人物
全身刀枪不入 脚后跟是唯一的弱点
伟大的阿喀琉斯 俊美的少年 阿喀琉斯
The great Achilles. The beautiful youth, Achilles.
我跟没跟你说过你是个多棒的球员
Have I ever told you how good a player you are?
我想成为你
I wish I could be you.
你很善于抢断 显而易见
You're a great tackler. Obviously.
但我认为人们对你的评价不及你的真实水平
But I think you're more skilful than you get credit for.
你踢得很棒
And you look good doing it.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
作为球员
As a player!
很好 不奇怪的聊天
Cool. Good. Not weird chat.
总之 我想问你想不想抽时间一起出去玩
Anyway, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out some time.
只是想友好一点
Just...trying to be friendly.
等等
Hey!
晚点来我家 我们打台球
Later, come to my house. We play pool.
当然 太好了
Yes. Yes, great!
没错 可以
Exactly. Yes! All right.
你觉得这样好吗
You all right with this?
当然 这是恶作剧吗
Yeah, bro. Is this the prank?
你要想整到我 得在多努努力
Cos you're going to have to do a whole lot better than this.
不 这只是热身 老兄
No, this is just a warm-up, mate.
我有联赛冠军赛级别的恶作剧等着你
I've got the Champions League final of pranks lined up for you.
那个人真是难以相信...
I mean, that guy is just unbelievable.
要是我的话 我会担心洒在
I'd be worried about spilling that...
我的蛋蛋上
...on my balls.
我觉得他拿的是沙拉
I think he's got a salad.
但是那么长的包皮 金枪鱼都能卡在里面
That long foreskin, though. Could get some tuna stuck up there.
我很确定醋的威胁更大
Pretty sure vinegar is more the enemy.
-还好吗 -当然
- All right? - Course!
我们刚刚在开玩笑
We were just bantering.
他就是笑话
He's jokes.
因为没人比霸凌者更好笑
Cos no-one's more fun than a bully.
是你说要了解队友
You're the one who said get to know your team-mates,
所以你在和怪胎玩的时候
so while you've been hanging with the freak,
我和那个家伙战火升级
me and the big man at the club are getting tight.
马蒂
Hey, Mattie!
你过一会儿要撸到他后背上吗
Are yous going to wank it off over his back later, then?
不 我们会打台球
No. We're going to play some pool.
他太奇怪了 他把你都变奇怪了
He's so weird, he's making you weird.
-更怪了 -他不奇怪 他只是腼腆 就像杰克一样
- Weirder. - He's not weird. He's just shy. Like Jack.
-什么 -卡洛斯很腼腆
- What? - Carlos is shy.
-他不擅长和人打交道 和你一样 -他是在激怒我吗
- He's not good with people. Like you. - Is he winding me up?
-我不腼腆 -杰克 拜托 老兄
- I'm not shy. - Jack, come on, mate.
你不用手♥机♥ 因为你不喜欢跟别人讲话
You don't use the phone because you don't like talking to people.
-如果他们说话了怎么办 -他们当然会说话
- What if they say something? - They will say something,
因为那是手♥机♥ 说话就是目的
Cos it's a phone. That's its purpose.
我是考虑周到 不是腼腆
I'm thoughtful, not shy.
我不腼腆
I'm not shy!
好吧 我来证明
All right, fine, I'll prove it.
我现在就约那个女孩出来 这样还腼腆吗
I'll ask that girl out now. How shy is that?
你用约会软件不就是为了这个吗
That's what you do on dating apps.
好了
Done!
她马上同意了
And she said yeah straight away.
"我们什么时候出去"
"When should we go out?"
现在怎么样
How about right now?
她说她现在显然不行
She said she can't do right now, obviously,
因为现在是星期二中午十二点半 她要上班
as it's half-twelve on a Tuesday and she's got a job.
那就说你可以晚点见她
Just say you can meet her later, then.
不 就这样吧
Nah, I'll leave that.
有点尴尬
It's a bit embarrassing.
卡洛斯·瓦莱斯家 13:10
你是来清理狗屎的吗
Are you here for the dog shit?
-什么 -狗屎 你是来清理狗屎的吗
- What? - The dog shit. Are you here for it?
不 我不是来清理狗屎的
No, I'm not here for the dog shit.
我是来玩卡洛斯的...
I'm here to play with Carlos...
我是来跟卡洛斯一起玩的
I'm here to hang out with Carlos.
脱鞋
Shoes off.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
该死
Oh, fuck!
天啊 卡洛斯
Jesus! Agh! Carlos!
兄弟 别紧张 他不咬人
Hey! Hey, man. Don't panic. He don't bite.
他正咬我呢
He is literally biting me right now.
它用嘴含着你呢 不是在咬你
He's mouthing, not biting.
牙齿就在嘴里 含着我就是在咬我
Teeth are in the mouth. Mouthing with teeth is biting.
拜托 别这么胆小
Come on, don't be such a pussy.
只是抓伤
It's just a scratch.
反正你也不上场 我们走吧
You never play anyway. Come on, let's go.
你和这条狗还有你♥爸♥爸住在这里吗
So you live here with just the dog and your dad?
-谁 -你♥爸♥爸
- Who? - Your dad?
不不不 他不是我爸爸
Oh, no, no, no. He's not my dad.
-这是我主人 -什么
- That's my owner. - What?
-他拥有我 -他真的拥有你
- He owns me. - He really owns you?
当然
Well, of course!
你在英国有其他朋友吗...
So, do you have any other friends in England...
除了他以外
...apart from him?
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
他是我的主人
He's my owner.
当然
Sure.
-但没有别的关系了 -当然有
- But no other ties? - Well, yes.
-商业利益 -真好
- Business interests. - Cool!
比如说
Cool. Like...like what?
沿着路走到头有一座狗场
I have a puppy farm down the road.
养狗 然后卖♥♥狗赚钱
Farming and selling dogs for money,
这就是我的快乐源泉
that's my happiness.
-挺酷的 -是啊
- Cool. Cool stuff. - Yeah, yeah.
你想看我的蜥蜴吗
Do you want to see my lizards?
我很想
I do!
但或许我们可以先打台球
But maybe we could play pool first?
当然
Yeah, of course.
天啊
Oh, man.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
卡洛斯 你得找人来清理狗屎
Carlos, you need to get someone to clean up the dog shit.
你好 能请你帮帮我吗
Oh, hello! Can you help me, please?
-不能 -谢谢你
- No. - Thank you.
我迷路了 找不到火车站
I am lost and cannot find a train station.
那个方向 一直走 然后问别人
Look, it's that way. Keep walking and then you ask someone else.
谢谢你的帮助
Oh. Thank you for your help!
我很乐意付你报酬
I would love to give you payment, huh?
看看我钱包里这些钱
Ohh! Look at all this money I have.
-你不用给我钱 -不 不 我坚持要给
– You don't need to pay me. - No, no, no. I insist!
我遇到像你这样
When I meet a young footballer like you, Benji,
乐于助人的年轻球员 本杰
who wants to help people,
-我确保他们的帮助得到回报 -你知道我的名字
- I make sure they get rewarded for that help. - You know my name?
等等
Oh, hang on!
我能帮你赚很多钱
I can help you make a lot of money, huh?
帮你买♥♥一辆像样的车
Help you buy proper car,
不是贴着反光涂层的福特福克斯
not Ford Focus with mirror wrap.
给你
Ah, here.
戴维·李
投资人
我通常都在训练基地
Well, I'm usually at the training complex
如果你想无缘无故给我更多的钱
if you want to give me more money for no reason.
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表