剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
你说什么
What was that?
他不怎么说话
He doesn't really talk.
等等 我还没忘记 我走进来
OK, hang on, I'm not going to forget that I just walked in
撞见你们三个轮流搞我妈
on the three of you pulling a train on my mum!
斯图尔特 不是看上去的那样
Stuart... Look, it's not what it looks like.
这肯定是个巨大的误会 对吧
Obviously there's been a giant misunderstanding, right, guys?
对 原来你妈妈真心想给你个惊喜
Yeah. Turns out your mum genuinely wanted to surprise you.
我们还以为她想跟我们搞到下周
While we thought she wanted to smash us into next week.
不 我说的误会不是这个
No, that was not the misunderstanding.
天啊 不
Oh, my God, no!
斯图尔特 别走
Stuart, wait, please!
好了 该撤了
Right. Time to bounce.
-我们现在不能走 -为什么
- We can't leave now! - Why not?
那小鬼闹了这一出
No-one's getting their balls
谁也享不了艳福了
dipped after that little baby's drama.
我们现在不能走 因为我们要解决这个问题
We can't leave now, because we have to fix this.
看那孩子的状态 不知道会干出什么事
The state that kid's in, he could do anything.
-我们要揍他一顿吗 -真是个好主意 杰克
- Shall we beat him up? - Yeah, that's a brilliant idea, Jack.
我们去揍那个认为自己刚刚目睹了
Let's beat up the kid who thinks he's just witnessed us
我们前后交击他妈妈的孩子
spit-roasting his mom.
坏了 他不让我进屋
This is awful. He's locked me out.
他威胁说要在照片墙上
He's threatening to go on Instagram
告诉所有人他撞见
to tell everyone how he caught his mum
他妈妈跟几个足球运动员狂欢
in an orgy with some footballers.
他为什么要那样想
Why would he think that?
-说句实在的... -闭嘴 本杰
- To be fair... - Shut up, Benji.
杰克 你是他最喜欢的球员 他会听你的话
Jack, you're his favourite. He'll listen to you.
你能去帮我解释吗
Will you go and explain?
欺凌的经历会很可怕
Bullying can be a terrible experience.
-所以他才这么神经质 -是啊
- I'm sure that's why he's so jumpy. - Yeah.
我们得知他对其他孩子做了什么之后
I mean, we took away his phone for a week
把他的手♥机♥没收了一周
when we were told what he was doing to the other kids.
等等 是他欺凌别人吗
Sorry? He was the bully?
对 离婚对他的打击很重
Yeah. The divorce hit him hard.
我想肯定没有他打别的孩子那么重
Not as hard as he hit them kids, I bet.
至少楼上的状况似乎平息下来了
Well, at least things seem a lot calmer up there now.
妈
Mum!!!
特纳
他让我浑身发毛
He's freaking me out!
他五分钟没说过话 我感觉不安全
He hasn't said a word for about five minutes. I feel unsafe.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
特纳 电子游戏不会让我们变得暴♥力♥
我只是想替他把一切都安排好
I just wanted to make everything perfect for him.
我是个糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother.
给我一个不发贴的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send this right now.
因为不是这样的 斯图尔特
Because it's not true, Stuart,
而且可能会害我们丢掉工作
and we might lose our jobs over it.
我知道你最近日子不好过
Look, man, I-I know things have been tough for you lately and...
你身边的孩子可能也一样 但足球是我们的生命
...also for the other kids around you, but football is our lives.
看起来很糟 但我们愿意做任何事来弥补
It looks bad, but we'll do anything to fix it.
-任何事吗 -对 当然了
- Anything? - Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
我要和一线队一起训练
I want to train with the first team.
这有点麻烦 要和一线队一起训练
That's a little tricky. To train with the first team,
你必须是俱乐部的正经球员才行
you have to be an actual footballer at the club.
你说了"任何事" 你骗人
You said "anything". You lied.
好吧 我想想办法
OK. I'll see what I can do,
-但我不能保证 -你必须保证
- but I'm not promising. - I think you are.
我要拍一张我和一线队踢球的照片
I want to get a photo for my Insta of me kicking a ball
发到照片墙上
with the first-teamers.
否则你就发刚刚那条
Or else you'll post the other thing?
没错 不过这回我要加上
Yeah. But now I'm going to add,
"杰克·特纳是恋童癖"
"Jack Turner is a paedophile."
我们都不是恋童癖 斯图尔特
We aren't all paedophiles, Stuart.
那你在我的卧室干什么
What are you doing in my bedroom, then?
早说了我们该揍他一顿
Told you we should have beat him up.
我得说 我的腰感觉好多了
I have to say, my back is feeling much better.
好极了 这不挺好吗
Great. Well, that's something!
训练基地
8:53
他来了 幸运的小子
Here he is. The lucky boy!
谢谢 尼古拉 下午一点应该能结束
Thanks, Nicola. We should be done by one.
我还是不敢相信这是真的 谢谢你们
Still can't believe this is happening. Thank you.
瞧他的表情
Look at his face!
他高兴得要命
He's having the time of his life.
真不想看见他心情不好的样子
I'd hate to see him on a bad day.
你昨天就见过
You saw me yesterday.
你们三个想上我妈的时候
When you three tried to fuck my mum.
我心情就很不好
That was a pretty bad day.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetie.
好了 为了成功完成这件事
OK. Now, to successfully pull this off,
我们需要你照我们说的做 明白吗
we need you to play along with whatever we say, understood?
不 是我说了算 不是你们
No. I call the shots. You're not in charge.
拜托 斯图尔特 我们今天做的事很不寻常
Come on, Stuart. What we're doing today is highly unusual.
有三个球员轮射你妈妈一样不寻常吗
Is it as unusual as three footballers bukkakeing your mum?
有人懂轮射是什么意思吗
Bukkakeing, anyone?
很多男人射到同一个女人的脸上
It's where multiple men spunk on a woman's face.
好吧
Oh, OK.
不 不是这样的
No. No, it isn't.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不过我真的觉得你该少看点
Really do think you need to cut down
网络黄♥片♥了 兄弟
on the internet porn, though, buddy.
它很宽 像个可乐罐 但她还是不喜欢
I mean, it's wide, like a Coke can, but she's still not into it.
她曾经很爱这些...
She used to love all these...
克里斯 你好吗
Chris! Hi. How are you?
很好 马蒂 喜欢训练
Great, great, Mattie. Yeah. Loving training.
比在家好多了
It's better than being at home.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
家里有时候像战区
It's like a war zone sometimes.
我懂
Yeah.
我知道在训练期间我们不该带访客来
Yeah. Listen, I know we're not meant to have guests at training,
-但我的小侄子来了... -好吧
- but my little nephew's here... - Oh, right. Well,
我们不允许小孩进训练基地 马蒂
yeah, we don't really allow kids at the training complex, Mattie.
你应该知道的
You should know that.
我知道 但他是个可爱的小伙子
I... I do know, but he's a lovely lad,
所以我想或许这次你可以...
and I was wondering if this time maybe you could...
他得了重病 活不了多久了
He's got a serious health thing. He's not got long left to live.
天啊
Oh, shit.
我很遗憾 可怜的孩子 他在哪儿
Oh, I'm sorry. Poor guy. Um, where is he?
-他在那里 -哪里
- Er, he's over there. - Where?
那里 在杰克旁边
Just there, next to Jack.
是个大块头
Oh, right. Big boy.
是的 但他才十岁
Yeah. Yeah, but he's actually... He's ten.
十岁 好吧 他得了什么病
Ten? Right. What's he got?
-病毒性的 花粉热 -白血病
- Viral thing. Hay fever. - Leukaemia.
他得了花粉热白血病
He's got hay fever leukaemia?
是的 他一打喷嚏 白细胞数量就会下降
Yeah. Every time he sneezes, his cell count drops.
-他能去外面吗 -花粉热是我们用来
- Should he be outside? - Hay fever is a code word
代指小儿麻痹症的代号♥
we use for polio.
小儿麻痹症
Polio?
天啊 我以为这个病已经被根除了
Oh, my God. I thought that had been eradicated.
你们联♥系♥过卫生局吗
Well, have you contacted the health authorities?
不是小儿麻痹症 他得的是别的病
It's not polio. He's got something else.
更严重 但不那么令人担心
Worse, but less worrying.
-你知道猫艾滋吗 -我听说过
- You know cat AIDS? - I've heard of it.
猫免疫缺陷病毒造成的疾病
通过打架时 含病毒的唾液经伤口传染
就像是小孩版的猫艾滋
It is like cat AIDS for kids.
天啊 我太遗憾了 可怜的小家伙
Gosh. Oh, I'm so, so sorry. Poor little guy.
我们去看看他
Let's go see him.
你好
Hi.
我不想见这个老王八蛋
I don't want to meet this old cunt.
他也得了妥瑞氏症He's also got Tourette's.
一种遗传性的神经内科疾病
是一种非常严重的抽动性疾病
我明白 可怜的小淘气
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表