剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
你想让我们再挖一个树桩吗
You want us to dig out another fucking great stump?
不是
Nope.
你想谈谈切萨雷的未来吗
You want to discuss Cesare's future?
不是 午饭后 我有一个
No. After lunch, I got a mate coming over
卖♥♥手表和洗衣袋的朋友要过来
who sells watches and washbags.
你们会喜欢他的
You're gonna love 'em.
我跟他说你们会买♥♥
I told him you'd buy some.
说实话 这真是个惊喜
To be fair, that is a surprise.
这块多少钱
How much is this one?
800镑
That's £800.
一个洗衣袋吗 -设计师设计的洗衣袋
- For a washbag? - A designer washbag.
这块表多少钱 托尼
How much is that watch there, Tony?
四万镑
That's £40,000.
只能告诉你时间 没有其他功能吗
And it tells the time and nothing else?
还会显示月相
It also shows the phases of the moon.
怎么 以防我是狼人吗
What, in case I'm a werewolf?
它有许多用处
It's got a number of uses.
不 我们能走了吗
Oh, no, can't we just leave?
当然可以 我们是成人 没人能帮我们留在这里
Yes, of course we can. We're adults. No-one can keep us here.
我们可以站起来 然后离开
We can simply stand up and walk out.
皮蒂说你们不买♥♥东西是不会离开的
Petey said you weren't to leave until you bought something.
他总是要抽一笔钱 能帮帮我吗
And he always takes a cut, so... help me out?
好吧
OK, fine.
你这里最便宜的是什么
What's the cheapest thing you got here?
500块的肥皂盒
500-quid soap dish.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuck that!
行吧 我买♥♥了
Fine. I'll buy it.
-你在干什么 -500块能让我们走已经很便宜了
- What are you doing? - 500 quid is cheap to get out of here.
-马蒂 告诉皮蒂我们要走了 -为什么是我
- Mattie, tell Petey we're going. - Why me?
你上过大学
You've got a degree.
修的是体育科学 不是逃离队友的家
Yeah, in sports science, not in escaping team-mates' houses.
你跟他说
You tell him.
皮蒂有可能是下一任经理 我可不会惹他生气
Petey could be the next manager. I'm not going to piss him off.
奥利维亚又给我打电♥话♥了
Olivia's back on the phone.
太折磨人了 就这样 我们走了
This is mental. That's it, we're doing it, we're going.
很好
Good.
-很好 我可以解决加纳的问题了 -圭亚那
- Yeah, good. I can sort this Ghana stuff out. - Guyana.
-要去哪儿吗 -没有
- Going somewhere? - No.
就是要走 我还有一样东西给你们
Yes, you are. I've got one more treat for you.
又是一记头球 来自皮蒂·布鲁克斯
Another towering header from Petey Brooks.
-我真的要走了 -我知道
- I really need to leave. - I know that.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't fucking know that?
他当了16年职业球员 我们可能要在这儿坐一辈子
He's been a pro for 16 years. We could be here for ever.
一位领袖 总有一天
A leader of men, and one day England
英国会意识到他们错过了什么
will realise what they missed
因为他对种族称谓的误解
by suspending him for international duty
而在国际比赛上遭到禁赛
due to a misunderstanding over racial epithets.
但总有一天皮蒂·布鲁克斯会回归
But one day Petey Brooks will return
身为经理 带领他们走向辉煌
and lead them as a manager to glory!
然后
And then...
他会一雪前耻
...he will be avenged.
-怎么样 -太棒了
- How was that? - Amazing.
-很好 -令人震撼
- Good. - Yeah, impressive.
没错 《星际迷航》的画外音费了我一大笔钱
Correct. Old baldy Star Trek charged me a fortune to do the voice-over.
但绝对值得
Totally worth it.
现在
Now...
滚出我的家
Fuck off out of my house.
各位 你们玩得开心吗
All right, boys? Did you have fun?
是的 简妮 绝对开心
Yes, Janey. It was definitely fun.
他做的牛排是不是很好吃
Aren't those steaks he makes delicious?
他不告诉我秘密配料是什么
He won't tell me what the secret ingredient is.
我觉得是爱
I think it's love.
你们把树桩挖走了吗
Did you get the stump out?
没有
Nope.
只要皮蒂当不了经理
I don't care if Cesare gets sacked,
我不在意切萨雷烂不烂
as long as Petey don't get the job.
我同意 但我们能做什么呢
Oh, I agree, but what can we do?
你可以做点什么
You can do something.
告诉你的主席朋友皮蒂是什么样的人
Tell your mate Mr. Chairman what Petey's really like.
首先 他不是我朋友 其次
Firstly, he's not my mate, and secondly,
在背后说队友坏话
going behind a team-mate's back,
哪怕是皮蒂这种令人憎恨的 也有背叛的感觉
even one as odious as Petey, feels disloyal.
不是因为你害怕皮蒂吗
So it's not because you're scared of Petey?
不 主要是因为害怕
Oh, no, it's mainly the fear, for sure.
天啊 你可真高兴
God, you've cheered up.
不担心飞几千公里
Not concerned about flying thousands of miles
去和农民踢比赛了吗
to play against farmers any more?
不 一切都会好的
No. Gonna be all sweet.
我到家之后就会解决了 我妈妈正在解决
Be fixed by the time I get home. My mum's fixing it.
因为这是国际足球等级制度
Because that's the international football hierarchy.
分别是英国足协 欧洲足协 国际足联 本杰的妈妈
It goes the FA, UEFA, then FIFA, then Benji's mom.
我妈妈什么都能解决
My mum fixes everything.
或许我们该让她对付皮蒂 或者是我爸
Maybe we should get her in to deal with Petey. Or me dad.
无意冒犯 但我会试试其他人
Well, no offence, but I might try someone different.
你好 首先要感谢你
Hi. First off, thank you.
我知道你今晚可能有其他安排
I know you probably had other plans this evening.
不想干 不管我有没有
Irrelevant, whether I did or not.
我的工作就是处理你的问题
Dealing with your problems is my job.
我很感谢
Well, I appreciate it.
如我所说 这是我的工作 你的感激之情不重要
As I said, it's my job. Your gratitude is neither here nor there.
酷的
Cool beans.
-我很抱歉 -我打给你
- I'm sorry? - Nah. OK. Look, I called you
是因为我担心皮蒂·布鲁克斯在谋求经理的职位
because I'm worried Petey Brooks is angling for the manager's job
而他就是个神经病
and he's clearly a psychopath.
那又如何 这是足球
So? This is football.
这什么时候成了成功的绊脚石呢
When's that ever been a barrier to success?
我应该打给克兰先生先生 让他提防皮蒂吗
What, should I tell Mr. Crane and warn him about Petey?
虽然这么做会很不忠诚
Even though doing so would be super disloyal.
我不想当告密者
And I don't want to be a snitch.
美国黑人♥民♥权行动主义者 因为拒绝给白人让座的要求而被捕
不过罗莎·帕克斯向所有人告密
But then, Rosa Parks snitched on all those people
她的被捕引发了蒙哥马利市长达381天的黑人抵♥制♥公交车运动
组织者是当时仍名不见经传的一名浸礼教牧师马丁·路德·金
称不让她坐在公交车前排
who wouldn't let her sit at the front of the bus,
而改变了美国
and changed America.
没错
Yes.
罗莎·帕克斯闻名于她的告密
Rosa Parks was famous for her snitching.
我只是想做正确的事
I just want to do the right thing.
马蒂
Mattie...
有时候正确的事也是最蠢的事
Sometimes the right thing to do is also the stupid thing to do.
所以我确定你做的是正确的
So I'm sure you'll do the right thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等一下
Wait a minute...
你应该搬出这家酒店
Oh, and you should move out of this hotel.
相信我 在酒店里待太长时间对灵魂不好
Trust me, staying in hotels long term isn't good for the soul.
你有灵魂吗
You've got a soul?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
祝你的良知好运
Good luck with your conscience.
-谁来自哪里来着 -你的爷爷
- Who's from there again? - Your grandfather.
他已经死了 所以他不在乎
Well, he's dead, so he won't care.
他没死 他住在特多
He's not dead. He lives in Trinidad.
天啊 他们还在
Oh, God, they're still there.
他们为什么不走
Why won't they leave?
本杰·阿切贝 我知道你在里面
Oh! Benji Achebe! I know you're in there!
与苏里南的资格赛就在三周后
The qualifiers against Suriname are in three weeks
不把你带走我们是不会离开的
and we're not leaving without you!
我很害怕 妈妈 我以为你跟他们谈过了
I'm scared. Mum, I thought you spoke to them.
还没呢 我不可能把一天时间都拿来给你擦屁♥股♥
Not yet. I can't spend the whole of my day wiping your bum-bum, you know.
妈妈 拜托
Mum, please!
好吧
OK, fine.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
本杰不能出来玩了 因为过了他的睡觉时间了
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表