剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
-皮蒂·布鲁克斯 -谁
- Petey Brooks. - Who?
-他叫皮蒂·布鲁克斯 -是吗
- His name's Petey Brooks. - Is it?
就是这样 你以为你了解某人
Well, there you go. You think you know someone,
却记错了他的名字
then they have another name.
令人震惊
Shocking.
谢谢你 马蒂 这真是不错的告密
Thank you, Mattie. This is excellent snitching.
时机也很不错
Also excellent timing.
我们结束后 皮蒂就会来见我
Petey's waiting to see me as soon as we're done.
他当然会来 我知道他是为了什么
Of course he is. I know what he's up to.
我建议 不管他说什么 你都反着来
I would advise that whatever he says, you should do the opposite.
完全反着来
The exact opposite.
谢谢你 告密者
Thank you, El Snitchio.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah, OK.
我们听到了谣言 我们不傻
We hear the rumours. We're not stupid.
比赛成绩一段时间以来都不太好
And results haven't been good for a while.
但我得告诉你
But I'll tell you this.
切萨雷是个传奇
Cesare is a legend.
我们水平相当 所以我了解他
And it takes one to know one.
我知道他这些年来都没怎么赢过 但他仍是胜者
I know he hasn't won much for years, but he's still a winner.
他建立了这个俱乐部
He built this club.
他有权利选择离开这里的方式和时间
And he's earned the right to choose how and when he leaves here.
所以你的意思是我不该解雇切萨雷
So your opinion is that I shouldn't sack Cesare?
当然不应该
Absolutely not.
不要解雇切萨雷
Don't sack Cesare.
谢谢你 皮蒂
Thank you, Petey.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
能麻烦你叫切萨雷先生进来吗 谢谢
Could you call in Signor Cesare, please? Thank you.
大家好
Hey, guys.
感谢你们的等待
Thanks for waiting for me.
我很确定你们离开的这一周里
Now, I'm sure you've heard rumours
都听过关于切萨雷的谣言了
about Cesare while you've been away.
很令人不安 不是吗
And it's... It's unsettling, right?
所以 我是来消除这个不确定性的
So, I'm here to put that uncertainty to bed,
因为我知道这个俱乐部的优点
because if there's one thing I know about this club,
就是在关键时刻
it's that when the chips are down
我们团结一致 大概吧
we stick together. Probably.
皮蒂 你来告诉我们你今天早些时候
Hey, Petey, why don't you tell them what you came
来告诉了我关于老板的什么事
and told me about the boss earlier?
切萨雷是一位冷酷的意大利传奇
That Cesare is a stone-cold Eyetie legend
我们都应该支持他
and we should all get behind him.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no. No, no, no.
听我说 马蒂 让我说完
Hear me out, Mattie. Just let me finish.
皮蒂的话 结合我从更衣室的告密者
And it's what Petey said, combined with a little advice
那里收到的小建议
from my snitch in the dressing room,
使我相信我做了一个极好的决定
which has convinced me that I've made a great decision.
很抱歉要违背你的建议 皮蒂
Sorry to go against your advice, Petey,
但我四分钟前解雇了切萨雷
but I've sacked Cesare as of four minutes ago.
什么
What?
像皮蒂告诉我的那样 切萨雷值得尊敬
As Petey said to me, Cesare deserves respect,
所以我决定透露个秘密 他如今年事已高
so I've decided to leak a story that he's senile now
甚至都不记得要穿上裤子去训练
and couldn't even remember to wear his pants to training.
好吗 祝今天愉快
OK? Have a great day.
我们或许会尽快宣布一个代理经理
And we'll probably announce a caretaker manager soon.
像切萨雷对我说的那样...
As Cesare said to me...
..."再见 现在我一无所有了"
..."Arrivederci. Now I have nothing."
是你让切萨雷被解雇的吗
Did you get Cesare sacked?
是的 是我
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You weapon.
你在做什么
What are you doing, man?
你为什么要对主席这么说
Why did you say that stuff to the chairman?
你想除掉切萨雷 我知道你想
You wanted rid of Cesare! I know you did.
你搞错了 就算我想
You're mistaken. And even if I did,
我也不是那个损害他的人
I wouldn't be the one to undermine him.
这种消息传出去 球迷会因你的不忠而攻击你
That stuff gets out, fans turn on you for disloyalty.
当你向国王开枪 你必须瞄准面部
You shoot at the king, you better hit him in the face.
原句来自作家爱默生
"当你朝一个国王进攻 你必须杀了他"
我觉得是 "如果你朝..."
I think it's, "If you aim at..."
聪明人会顺其自然
A smart person will let nature take
然后收拾残局
its course and then pick up the pieces.
自然 这不是自然 不是吗
Nature. It's not nature, is it?
-不是吗 -不是
- Isn't it? - No.
你还有很多要学 兄弟
You've got a lot to learn, mate.
很 多
A-l-o-t.
很多
Alot.
他们在那儿待多久了
And how long have they been there for?
到现在为止五天了
It's been five days now.
这就是为什么它很重要
That's why it's important.
你得让他们离开
You have to get them to move.
邻居们以为他们是流浪汉
The neighbours think they are homeless.
波拉特
Borat!
你想喝点什么吗 皮蒂不会介意的
Do you want a little drink? Petey won't mind.
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表