剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
Benji can't come out to play, because it's past his bedtime.
我们等着
We wait.
他也不能给圭亚那踢球了
Also, he doesn't want to play for Guyana.
他说他会的 他签了合同
He said he did. He signed the contract, man!
是的 但现在他不会了
Yes, but now he doesn't!
是因为把圭亚那和加纳弄混了吗
Is it because of the Guyana-Ghana confusion? Hm?
因为我们有过几次
Because we've had it a few times.
不 当然不是
No, of course not!
最重要的就是三分
Three points is all that matters.
达伦 我再给你请你喝一杯
Darren, Darren, let me get you another drink, mate.
不用了
Oh, no, come on.
拜托 你是个传奇
Oh, come on, you're a legend.
他是个传奇 对吗
A legend, in't he, boys?
好吧 但下一轮我请
All right, but listen, the next round's mine.
他来了 各位
Here he is, lads!
?他是我们中的一员?
? He's one of our own ?
?他是我们中的一员?
? He's one of our o-w-wn ?
?他讨厌切萨雷?
? He fucking hates Cesare ?
?他是我们中的一员?
? He's one of our own! ?
各位各位
Boys, boys, boys. Boys, boys, boys,
给我们点时间 干杯
just give us a minute, yeah? Cheers.
听着 爸爸
Listen, Dad...
?他想拉就拉?
? He shits when he wants ?
?他一直在拉?
? He shits all the time ?
-?他...? -给我们点时间好吗 博茨
- ? He... ? - Yeah, just give us a sec, eh, Bootz?
爸爸 我说去个安静点的地方
Dad, I said I wanted somewhere quiet to talk.
都是朋友 杰克 如果他们同意
Oh, it's only the boys, Jack. I can't help it if they agree
我的后代是个传奇球星我也没办法
that the fruit of my loins is a bloody legend, can I? Eh?
传奇球星 你在想什么
So, come on, legend, what's on your mind?
你得把那个视频撤下来
You've got to take that video down.
已经撤下来了 通过你给我发的那些信息
It's already done. Yeah, I thought you were getting a bit vexed,
我以为你有点生气了
by all those texts you were sending me.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我知道划清你的职业生涯
Yeah. Look, I know it's going to be tricky managing the line
和我之间的界限有点棘手 但我们会解决的
between your career and mine, but we'll work it out.
因为我们是兄弟 对吗
Because we're mates, right?
兄弟永远是最重要的
And mates are more important than anything. OK?
是的 谢谢爸爸
Yeah. Thanks, Dad.
别提了
Yeah, don't mention it.
如果我给球迷电视拍点东西
You don't mind if I still do some
你不会介意吧
filming for fan telly, though, eh?
不会 只要你开心就好
Nah, nah. Whatever makes you happy.
你拍的视频里
Oh, maybe don't do any more videos
不要再管经理叫俱乐部的毒瘤了
where you call the manager a cancer on the club.
你的要求我都做到 兄弟
Anything you want, mate.
是切萨雷亲自命令你把视频撤下来
So, was it Cesare himself who ordered you to take the video down
还是他的癞皮狗克里斯·布思呢
or was it his lapdog Chris Booth?
你没在录像吧 爸爸
You're not... recording this, are you, Dad?
那我就关了
Oh, I'll just turn that off.
关了
There you are.
跟你说
Tell you what,
我们为什么不拍一个他们抱怨不了的视频呢
why don't we shoot one video they can't complain about, eh?
各位 我们来唱一首 来吧
Boys! Let's have a singsong. Come on.
?他是我们中的一员?
? He's one of our own ?
?他是我们中的一员?
? He's one of our o-w-wn ?
?杰克·特纳?
? Jacky Turner ?
?他是我们中的一员?
? He's one of our own ?
?我是他们中的一员?
? I'm one of their own ?
?杰克·特纳是我们中的医院?
? Jacky Turner is one of our own! ?
?说我们想让切萨雷走人?
? Hey, hey! Say we want Cesare out ?
?说我们想让切萨雷走人?
? Say we want Cesare out ?
?说我们想让切萨雷走人?
? Say we want Cesare out ?
?说我们想让切萨雷走人?
? Say we want Cesare out ?
?说我们想让切萨雷走人?
? Say we want Cesare out ?
?说我们想让切萨雷走人?
? Say we want Cesare out ?
103.
训练基地 第二天
等等 104000个点赞
Oh, no, wait. 104,000 likes.
杰克 你在想什么
Jack, what were you thinking?
我不想当着他的小团体让他失望
I didn't want to let him down in front of his posse.
因为小团体必须被尊重
Because a posse must always be respected.
十分感谢 奥利维亚
Thank you so much, Olivia.
我会让我妈等着你的
I'll tell my mum to expect you.
杰克 我一直在找你
Jack! Just the man I've been looking for.
你收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my messages?
没有 这其实...
Yeah, no. What it was...
我不能... 我的手♥机♥...
I couldn't... My phone...
没电了
...died.
当然了 请跟我来
Course it did. With me, please.
早上好 奥利维亚 感谢你的建议
Morning, Olivia. Thanks for the advice.
我不记得我给你建议了
I don't remember giving any.
关于灵魂的建议
It's all about the soul.
如果你喜欢的话
If you like.
杰克完蛋了
Well, that's Jack fucked.
告诉你了 国际周糟糕透了
Told you international week was shit.
"我很想向切萨雷先生表示诚挚的歉意
"...and obviously I'd like to sincerely apologise to Mr. Cesare,
以及其他被冒犯到的人
and to anyone else for any offence caused.
我的父亲不能代表我 也完全不知道..."
My father does not speak for me or have any knowledge of..."
不
Oh, nah.
说出来 杰克
Just say it, Jack.
-不要 -杰克...
- Nah. - Jack...
...你♥爸♥爸威胁到了你的生涯
...your father is endangering your career.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你必须离他远点
You have to distance yourself from him
然后表示他没有内部消息
and say that he has no inside knowledge.
我说不了 奥利维亚 我不能那么说
I can't. I can't, Olivia. I can't say that.
但那是实情
But it's the truth.
你什么也没告诉过他 拜托 杰克
You haven't told him anything. Come on, Jack.
他什么都知道了 奥利维亚
It's all he's got, Olivia.
他什么都知道了 你可以罚款
It's all he's got. So you can fine me,
把我租借 什么都行
loan me out, whatever,
但我不能这么对他 我很抱歉
but I can't do it to him. I'm sorry.
这就是事情的全部了
And that's really all there is to it.
主席办公室
好 我明白了
OK, I see.
这很有帮助
Well, this is very helpful.
但我想完全弄清楚
But I want to get it absolutely straight.
如果它滚到白色门柱中间
If it goes between the white stick things
但是没有碰到球网 也算是得分
but doesn't hit the string bag, it still counts as a point?
-得分 -得分 妈的
- A goal. - A goal. God dammit!
你来找我是为了什么
Right. Well, what did you want to see me about?
我相信你已经听说了所有
I'm sure you're aware of all the speculation
关于切萨雷职位的猜测
surrounding Cesare's position.
就当我知道吧
Let's say I am.
皮蒂·布鲁克斯想要切萨雷的职位
Petey Brooks wants Cesare's job.
马蒂 这就是我在找的
Mattie, this is exactly what I've been looking for.
更衣室的告密者
A snitch in the dressing room.
我不是个告密者 我只是担心俱乐部
Oh, I'm not a snitch. I'm just worried about the club.
知道了 请继续告密
Noted. Please continue snitching.
-我不是个告密者 -没关系的
- I'm not a snitch. - It's ok.
我身上没装窃听器
It's not like I'm wearing a wire at the moment.
管你叫知情人吧
Let's call you an insider.
即使是做知情人 也不适合我
Look, even being an insider -- it's just not for me.
但有一件事我不能保持缄默
But there's one issue I can't keep silent on.
那就是皮蒂·布鲁克斯
And that's Petey Brooks.
可靠先生 俱乐部传奇
Mr. Dependable. A club legend.
不 错了 皮蒂·布鲁克斯是个怪物
No. Wrong. Petey Brooks is a monster.
他不尊重俱乐部里的任何人 尤其是你
He respects no-one at this club, least of all you.
真的吗
Seriously?
他心理变♥态♥般地以自我为中心
He's psychotically self-centred.
他做的所有事都是被恶意驱使的
Everything he does is entirely motivated by bad faith.
真可怕 你以为你了解像皮蒂·布朗这样的人...
Scary. You think you know someone like Petey Brown...
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表