剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
在取得了令人失望的战绩之后
And after their disappointing results,
这个赛季的传奇教练切萨雷
this far the season legendary manager Cesare
无疑处于压力之下
is certainly under pressure to deliver.
这个时代最好的教练之一
One of the greatest managers of our time,
但他已经很久没有赢球了
but it's been a while since he's won anything.
如果他的球队继续表现低迷的话
Well, if his team carry on performing like that,
接下来切萨雷要写在传奇笔记本上的
the next thing Cesare will write
就是他的回忆录了
in that famous notebook is his memoirs.
为什么俱乐部还没有签约
Why haven't the club made one signing?
一个都没签
Not one signing!
转会市场将在五小时后关闭
The transfer window closes in five hours.
有消息称转会可能会在最后一刻发生
We're getting the news that one late move may be happening.
签了吗 是谁
Have they? Yes. Who? Who?
没有 肯定弄错了
Nah, must be a mistake, bruv.
他们可能要来了
This could be them now.
我不认识他们 虚惊一场
No, I don't recognise them. False alarm.
梦想成真了
It's a dream come true.
马蒂·沙利文
年龄 21
出生地 美国 那什维尔
曾效力于堪萨斯城竞技
但肯定很惊讶
But a surprise for sure.
很震惊
Total shock.
我想不到还有哪个球员有过这样的飞跃
I can't think of another player who has made a leap like this
我等不及想见到切萨雷 问问他怎么想的
and I can't wait to meet Cesare and ask him what he was thinking.
咳嗽
Cough.
咳嗽
Cough.
没错 咳嗽
Right, cough.
一切正常吗 医生
Is everything all right, Doctor?
我得通过体♥检♥
I have to pass this medical.
你得再咳嗽一次 这次我握住你的丁丁
I need you to cough again, this time while I hold your penis.
咳嗽
Cough.
马蒂·沙利文 我们新签约的队员 你怎么样
Mattie Sullivan, our new signing. How are you doing?
抱歉 请给我们一点时间
Sorry, could you give us a minute, please?
没事的 我不介意
That's fine, I don't mind.
马蒂 你喜欢巨大屏幕 对吧
Hey, Mattie, you like jumbotrons, right?
-巨大屏幕 -巨大屏幕
- Jumbotrons? - Jumbotrons.
体育场中的巨大屏幕
Big screens at the stadium.
我们正在建造世界上最大的屏幕
We're building the biggest jumbotron in the world.
很贵 因此今年没签明星球员
It's expensive, hence no marquee signings this year,
但会有一个比球场还大的屏幕
but we will have a jumbotron bigger than the pitch.
"比球场还大"
Bigger than the pitch?
世界上最大的
Biggest in the world.
更引人注目
Bigger than life-size.
为什么需要这个
Why would you need that?
在其中一个看台上面
A jumbotron bigger than the pitch...
有着比球场还大的屏幕
above one of the stands.
所以有个真实的球场
OK, there's the actual pitch
在其上方还有个稍微大一点的球场
and then a slightly bigger version of the pitch
都在播放同一场比赛
showing the same game... just above it?
我就知道你能懂
I knew you'd get it.
结束后来我办公室见我
Well, come see me in my office after this
我们签约
and we'll get you signed.
如果你通过的话
If you pass.
如果你没通过 可能就要再见了
If you fail, then I guess this is goodbye.
咳嗽
Cough.
阿奎罗
Aguero!
一线队
第一季 第一集
不 我也没听说过他
Well, no, I'd not heard of him either.
美国人 是的
American. Yeah.
提高知名度 去家乡卖♥♥一些球衣
Well, you know, raise the profile, sell some shirts back home.
没错
Exactly.
对
Yeah.
他可能很烂
Well, he might suck, yeah.
我知道
I know.
好了 拜拜 爱你妈妈
All right. Bye. Bye. Love you, Mom.
好 现在跟你签约
OK. Let's get you signed.
经理不来了吗 克兰先生
Oh, is the manager not going to be here, Mr. Crane?
请叫我主席先生
Oh, please call me Mr. Chairman.
很抱歉 不会
Sadly, no.
我们尊敬的经理切萨雷先生不会到场
Signor Cesare, our esteemed manager, won't be present.
好
Ok.
请在这里 这里和这里签字
Sign here, here and here, please.
不得不说 我听说
Wow, I've got to say, when I heard
有一名美国国际球员可签时
there was an American international available,
我抓住了这个机会
I jumped at the chance.
我不在美国国家队
Oh, I don't play for the US national team.
美国男子队 你在美国男子队
US men's team. You play for the US men's team.
我现在还没被选上
No, I haven't been selected...yet!
所以我刚刚签了一个
So I just signed an American
连国际球员都不是的美国人
who's not even an international?
丹妮尔 能帮我接通乔纳森吗
Yeah, Danielle, can you get me Jonathan?
对 法务负责人乔纳森
Yes, Head of Legal Jonathan.
谢谢
Thank you.
马蒂 我有一些紧急法律事宜要处理
OK, Mattie, well, I've got some urgent legal stuff to deal with,
所以我们明天再见
so I will see you tomorrow...
可能吧
..maybe.
本杰·阿切贝
年龄 20
出生地 伦敦
毕业学生
-太好了 -本杰明 你是不是又给
- Yes! - Benjamin, are you messaging
-那些色情女性发信息了 -她是个网红
- those pornographic women again? - She's an influencer.
就是色情 看看这个女孩
It's pornography. Look at this girl.
污秽又肮脏 想想你能约到什么人
Filthy and dirty. Think of what you could catch.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
你每天就工作一小时 但你还是要迟到了
You only work one hour a day. Still you're going to be late.
你本能当个医生 为什么你没成为一名医生
You could have been a doctor. Why are you not a doctor?
起来 滚出去
Oh, come on. Get out of here.
我要揍你了
If I slap you.
再见 妈妈 爱你
Bye, Mum. Love you.
杰克·特纳
年龄 21岁
出生地 利物浦
周薪25000欧元
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -好好玩就行了
- Suck my dick. - Just press the button, will you?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 我要走了 -拜托 兄弟
- Suck my arsehole. Right, I'm going. - Nah, come on, mate.
才三比零 我能扳回来的
It's only 3-0. I can get this back.
不 我要去学校了
Nah, I've got to get to school.
-糟了 现在几点 -8:50
- Shit, what time's it? - 8:50.
你在开玩笑吧 我上班迟到了
Ah, you're joking! I'm late for work.
-你还有工作 -是啊 我还只穿着内♥裤♥呢
- You've got a job? - Yeah, and I'm here in my pants.
你是个大人 还只穿着内♥裤♥ 妈妈
You're a grown-up and you're in your pants? Mum!
不是吧 老兄
Oh, no way, man.
这是谁的车
Whose car's this?
-是我的 -是你的才怪
- It's mine. - Is it fuck.
-你们为什么把我拦下来 -因为我们有这个权利
- Why'd you stop me? - Because we can
还因为你的车太炫目了
and because your car is blinding peop...
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是本杰·阿切贝吗
Are you Benji Achebe?
是啊
Yeah.
我就知道
I knew it.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
我买♥♥了二十年的长♥期♥票
I've had a season ticket for 20 years.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
So cool to meet you, mate.
他不是球迷
He's not a fan.
他觉得我们很烂
He thinks we're shit.
"切萨雷以前很好 但他最近赢球了吗"
"Yeah, Cesare used to be good, but what's he won recently?"
你是这么说的 不是吗
That's what you say, innit?
"连续八年只拿了第六名可不是什么光彩的事"
"Coming sixth for eight years isn't a trophy,"
这是他的原话 蠢货
that's what he says. Prick.
老兄 我训练要迟到了
Bro, I'm gonna be late for training.
请给我们看看你的保险
Yeah, we just need to see your insurance, please.
是的 我们需要看看你的保险
Yeah, we will need to see your insurance.
听着 我没给这辆车办保险
Look, the thing is, I haven't got insurance for this exact car.
对我这么大的孩子来说太贵了 这是犯罪
I mean, at my age, it's so expensive, it's a crime.
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表