剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
这才是你们应该调查的
Hey, that's what you should be investigating.
肯定的
Ha-ha, no doubt.
我们可以解决这个问题
So, we can work this out, huh?
不如我给你们周六球赛的门票
Why don't I get you a couple of tickets to the game Saturday?
作为我的客人
As my guest.
会有一些贵宾待遇
Get a bit of VIP treatment.
-我完全接受 -其实挺好的
- I would love that. - Yeah, it would be decent, actually.
看你们输球挺好的
Be good to watch you lose.
他怎么这样
What's he like?
好吧 亲爱的 没问题
All right. Sweet. No problem.
我会把门票和通行证放在售票处
I'll leave the tickets and the passes at the box office.
好的 但你不能开这个车
Yeah, well, you can't drive the car.
-什么 -本杰
- What? - Benji!
你没有保险
You haven't got any insurance.
俱乐部训练基地
上午9:17
我是奥利维亚·塔尔博特 媒体负责人
So I'm Olivia Talbot, Head of Press,
我的工作涵盖许多事情
which encompasses a number of things.
你在与任何记者说话之前
Obviously, you need to clear it with me
都要经过我的批准
before you speak to any journalists,
但我也会成为你最好的朋友 马蒂
but I'll also be your best friend, Mattie.
-我会为你做任何事 -谢谢你
- I'll do anything for you. - Thank you. Thanks.
我一直很希望...
I was really hoping that...
但总有一天我会从背后捅你一刀
But one day I will stab you in the back.
你可以完全信任我
You can trust me entirely.
我的大门总向你敞开
My door is always open.
我在这里等你
I'm here for you.
你刚刚说背后捅一刀
You mentioned backstabbing.
但你要知道...
But know this--
我为俱乐部工作 如果
I work for the club and if, for example,
他们派我去让球迷对你反♥目♥
they want me to turn the fans against you,
我会马上去做的
I'll do it immediately.
你是来欢迎我的吗
And you're here to welcome me?
是的 有什么问题吗
I am. Any questions?
切萨雷会去新闻发布会吗
Will Cesare be at the press conference?
什么新闻发布会
Press conference for what?
我的签约 我和俱乐部的签约
My signing. Me signing for the club.
没有发布会
Oh, there isn't one.
真的吗 为什么没有
Really? Why not?
因为感觉没人会来 你说呢
Don't think anyone would come, do you?
你能回来 这很勇敢
You came back, which is brave.
克里斯 你能带我们新签约的球员四处转转吗
Chris, can you show our new signing, as of now, around?
这位是克里斯·布思 他是我们的媒体负责人
This is Chris Booth. He's our Head of Press.
其实是助理教练 但他知道的
Well, Assistant Coach, but he knows that.
-克里斯 这位是... -马蒂·沙利文
- Er, Chris, this is... - Mattie. Mattie Sullivan.
-很高兴见到你 -也很高兴见到你
- Yeah, great to meet you. - Great to meet you too.
很高兴见到你
Oh, great to meet you.
我刚说过了 对吗
Oh, just said that, didn't I?
笨蛋
Wally.
真难得啊
Well, what a treat, eh?
我们签约的美国年轻球员
Our young signing from America.
他不是美国国际球员
He's not an American international.
乔纳森 谢天谢地 乔纳森 我妈妈会杀了我的
Jonathan, thank God. Jonathan, my mom's going to kill me.
好了 我带你看看
Right, well, let's show you around
训练设施吧
the training facility, shall we?
配套员在这里
Oh, this is where the kit man is.
他人很好
He's a great guy.
滚开
Fuck off.
这里是停车场
And this is the car park.
这里有很多车
Lots of cars here.
目前为止都明白了吗
All making sense so far?
明白 这里是停车场
Yep, it's the car park.
克里斯 我还没有见到切萨雷
Chris, I've not met Cesare yet
我有点担心
and I'm just getting a bit worried.
你知道他为什么签下我吗
Do you know why he signed me?
我猜是因为你太厉害了 是吗
I imagine 'cause you're bloody brilliant, aren't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的水平能踢这种联赛吗
Am I good enough for this level?
马蒂 你知道这里的人都怎么说吗
Mattie, do you know what they say around here?
不知道
No?
相信切萨雷
Trust in Cesare.
相信 切萨雷
Trust... in Cesare.
当然 他一丝不苟 不是吗
Yeah, yeah, of course. I mean, he's meticulous, right?
他写的那些书
Those books that he writes in,
他的几百篇比赛笔记
the hundreds of notes he takes all game
我想你从中学到了很多
I imagine you've learned so much from them.
从没见过
Nah, never seen them.
老大总是把笔记藏在自己身上
The boss, he keeps his notes very close to his chest.
像谜团一样 但我欠他很多
Such an enigma. But I owe that man everything.
我膝盖受伤 职业生涯报废的时候
When my knee injury ended my career,
他让我加入了教练组
he got me straight on the coaching staff.
不过执教是份很辛苦的工作
It's bloody hard work, though, coaching.
我妻子不高兴
My wife's not happy.
几乎见不到我
Hardly ever sees me.
或许她挺高兴的
Or maybe she's happier.
每段婚姻都起起伏伏 不是吗
Every marriage has its ups and downs, doesn't it?
我得去处理一下
Oh, I'd better go and deal with this.
更衣室在那边 都是专业球员
The dressing rooms are over there. Great bunch of pros.
十分优秀 认真的
Like, eugh! Banter.
大家好
Hey, guys.
马蒂·沙利文
Mattie Sullivan.
刚刚签约
Just signed.
从堪萨斯城竞技转来
From Sporting Kansas.
在美职足 美国联赛
It's in the MLS. The American league.
你们都知道美职足[美国职业足球大联盟]是什么
You guys know what the MLS is.
太好了
Great.
你好 你们是法国人吗
Bonjour. Vous etes francais?
我叫马蒂
Je m'appelle Mattie.
我每种语言都学了几个单词
I just picked up a few words in every language
为了能交朋友
just a way to make friends.
我想我该找个位置坐下
I guess I'd better find a spot, then.
别坐这里 这是卡洛斯的位置
Don't sit there. That's Carlos' place.
好吧 抱歉
Right, yeah. Sorry.
-这里不行 -好的 好的
- Alors! Non, non, pas la. - OK. Right, right, right.
-不行 -好吧 好吧
- No! - Ok. Oh, ok. Ok.
坐这里 朋友 这里没人
Sit here, mate. No-one sits here.
谢谢
Thanks.
这他妈是我的座位
That's my fucking seat!
糟糕 皮蒂坐在这里
Oh, shit, yeah, Petey sits there.
看着我的嘴唇
Read my lips.
这是我的座位
That is my seat.
我不用读你的唇语
Don't have to read your lips,
因为我能听到你说话的声音
'cause I can hear the noise your mouth is making.
你是在对我无礼吗
Are you disrespecting me?
你是在这样吗
Is that what you're doing?
没有 但认真对待你确实有点难
No, but it's a little bit hard to take you seriously,
因为你全♥裸♥着
as you are completely naked.
这有什么好笑的 我的丁丁吗
Yeah, what's funny about that? My dick?
不 当然不是
No, course not.
你抢了我的座位 之后又嘲笑我的丁丁
You steal my seat, then laugh at my dick.
我的包皮很长
I've got a very long foreskin.
这很有趣吗
Is that funny?
我不知道 你想让我看看吗
No, I didn't know that. Do you want me to look?
我想不想让你看我的丁丁
Do I want you to look at my dick?
这是在开玩笑对吗
This is banter, right?
这是开玩笑吗
Is this banter?!
你们俩别闹了 快点 都过去吧
Ah, stop mucking about, you two. Come on. Let's get out there.
马蒂 快走 别第一天就迟到
Mattie, come on. Don't want to be late on day one.
皮蒂
Petey.
别告诉我该做什么
Don't tell me what to do.
一起踢球的时候不行 现在也不行
You didn't when we played together. Don't now.
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表