剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表
阿奎罗
Aguero!
一线队
第一季 第四集
训练基地 9:25
这会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
其他人几乎
Almost everyone else is away
都回到祖国参加国际比赛了 我好兴奋
with their countries on international duty. I'm excited.
-那你就是个白♥痴♥ -怎么了 就因为
- Then you're an idiot. - What, because I'm happy
我很高兴能得到切萨雷的一对一指导吗
about getting some one-on-one coaching with Cesare?
也许你该问问他是不是弄错了才签下你
Maybe you can ask him if he signed you by mistake.
我不会问的 谢谢 杰克
I am not going to ask that, thanks, Jack.
兄弟 我马上要走了
Bro, this is my last time.
英国人违约了
England be violating.
他们希望我等着他们
They expect me to wait for them,
但我没法在这里继续拖下去了
and I can't hack another one of these weeks.
-所以我要去另一个国家了 -哪个国家
- So I'm going with a different country. - Yeah, which one?
记不清了 非洲的一个国家
One of 'em. Somewhere in Africa?
加纳
Ghana.
我希望能很快收到入队通知
I'm hoping to get a call-up soon.
我爸爸说他有吉普赛人血统
My dad said he's part Gypsy,
或许他们有个队伍
so maybe they've got a team.
说真的 史上最伟大的教练之一
Seriously, we'll have the undivided attention
将全身心地指导我们
of one of the greatest coaches of all time.
-有什么不好的呢 -到时候你就明白了
- What could be bad about that? - Ah, you'll see.
我管这叫拉屎
Now, that... is what I call doing a shit.
这周只有我们几个 是吧
Just us this week, then?
重要的一周
So, big week.
对我们所有人都是
Big week for us all.
非常重要的一周
Big week.
不踢足球
No football.
但要碰足球
But also yes.
一周有七天 对吧
Seven days is-is a week, no?
对 是有七天
Yes, is a week.
马蒂 最近怎么样
Hey, Mattie, how you doing, buddy?
-还不错 谢谢 -很好
- Er, yeah, great, thanks. - Good.
切萨雷 我想简单说几句
Hey, Cesare, good. I wanted to have a quick word.
好的 没问题 大♥师♥
Yes, yes, of course, maestro.
请不要再签那些垃圾东欧守门员了
Please stop signing shit Eastern European goalkeepers.
这种过高薪资的笨拙前共♥产♥主义者我们还需要多少个
How many overpaid fumbling former communists do we need?
没错
Yes.
他就是个例子
Case in point.
我会说英语
I... speak English.
我在美国上的学
I studied in the US.
挺好的 你叛变了吗
Good for you. Did you defect?
克罗地亚不是共♥产♥主义国家
Croatia is not communist.
不是吗
Isn't it?
好吧
All right.
放轻松 再见 马蒂
Take it easy. Bye, Mattie.
国际化的一周
So, international week.
你们今天训练 克里斯负责
You train today. Chris boss.
我要去马焦雷湖
Me, I go to Lago Maggiore.
景色真美
What a view.
拜拜
Ciao.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
好了朋友们
OK! Cool beans.
优秀的队员们 我们先进行分组折返跑
Great stuff. Right, well, let's start off with some shuttle runs in teams, yeah?
-有一点不同的是... -听着 训练之后
- Bit different, bit... - Right, listen. After training,
在我家将举办传统的皮蒂·布鲁克斯国际周
it's the traditional Petey Brooks international week barbecue
烤肉活动
at my place.
你们仨都被邀请了
You three are invited.
克里斯 很明显你没有被邀请
Chris, obviously you aren't.
哭哭啼啼的大块头波拉特也不能来
And the big crying Borat can't come either.
没问题 我有很多事要忙呢
No problem. I've got quite a lot to be getting on with, to be honest.
有人说了跛脚弱智了吗
So... anyone say weak-foot rondos?
十二点左右来
Come round about 12.
把车停在山下
Oh, and, er, park down the hill.
你家没有停车场吗
You ain't got no parking?
当然有停车场 混♥蛋♥
Course I've got parking, you prick.
我只是不想让你们的烂车停在我家外面
I just don't want your shitty motors sitting outside my house.
继续
Go on!
听着 男人哭很正常
Hey, listen, all men should have a cry.
但不该在足球俱乐部里 而是...
Not here, not at a football club. But...
杰克 杰克儿子
Jacky! Jacky boy!
就是他 朋友们 英国的未来
Here he is, lads. England's future!
技巧纯熟
Pure talent
-还长得很帅 我的宝贝 -爸爸
- and good looks too, my boy. - Hello, Dad.
都不知道你回来了 生意怎么样
Didn't even know you were back. How's the business?
还不算完全合法 但...
Yeah, still not exactly legal, but...
我跟市长谈过了 所以只是时间的问题
I'm speaking to the Mayor, so it's just a matter of time.
更重要的是 你的韧带怎么样了
More importantly, how's the hamstring?
-挺好的 -感觉不太好吗
- It's all right. Yeah? - Not feeling it too much?
也许下个赛季就能归队了
Back in the squad for the next match maybe?
希望可以 你去看爷爷了吗
Well, I hope so. Have you seen Grandad?
还没有 卡洛斯·瓦莱斯怎么样了
No, not yet. Listen, what about Carlos Velez?
他快回来了吗
Is he back soon?
我想是吧
Er, I think so, yeah.
卡洛斯是非常优秀的球员 对吧
Good player, Carlos, eh?
虽然脾气不好 很难相处
Moody, though. Yeah, difficult.
没有 他挺好的 为什么问这些
Nah. Nah, he's all right. What's with all the questions?
-我只是了解下近况 -先生们
- I'm just catching up, aren't I? - Er, guys, yeah,
抱歉 更衣室很神圣
sorry, the...the dressing room's kind of sacrosanct, you know.
只对球员开放
Players only.
布思 布思
Boothie! Boothie!
克里斯·布思
Ho-ho! Chris Booth!
可以算是俱乐部的传奇人物
Almost a club legend.
你怎么样 伙计
Ha-ha! How are you, mate?
我喜欢你训练年轻球员的方式 鼓舞人心
Hey, I love the way you train the young 'uns. Inspiring.
谢谢你 谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you. Thanks.
小瘦子切萨雷呢
Listen, what's the skinny on Cesare?
他被解雇了 对吧
He's getting sacked, isn't he?
该上场了 你的号♥码显示上去了 老大
It's time to come in. Your number's up, boss.
没有 他很好 俱乐部一切都好
No, no, he's great, he's great. Everything at the club's great.
不管怎么说很高兴认识你
So... Anyway... Nice to meet you.
?他想跑就跑?
? He runs when he wants! ?
?他想跑就跑?
? He runs when he wa-a-ants! ?
?布思随心所欲?
? Boothie gives no fucks ?
?他想跑就跑?
? He runs when he wants! ?
是的 我记得这首歌♥
Ha, yeah, I remember that chant.
天哪
Gor!
我确实想跑 我...
I wanted to run, I did. I was...
我刚恢复过来
I was coming back from, er, as it turns out,
我的膝伤差点结束了我的职业生涯 但...
a career-ending knee injury. Er, but...
球场幽默永不过时
You can't beat terrace humour.
抱歉 我要去把
Excuse me, I'm going to go
训练用的桶收起来
and pack some cones away. Oh.
布思 布思
Boothie! Boothie!
真是个白♥痴♥
What a prick!
他多年来一直在这家俱乐部里混日子
He's been nicking a living out of this club for years.
他以为他在做什么 想让我走
What's he think he's doing there, trying to have me off?
我们不能跟外人探讨俱乐部的事情
Well, we're not meant to talk about club business to outsiders.
抱歉 你们现在必须离开
I'm sorry, but you need to leave right now.
你们应该在接待处等
You were meant to wait in reception.
好的 别激动 特雷莎·梅
Yeah. All right. Calm down, Theresa May.
不知道和你的孩子们聊两句也算犯错
Didn't realise talking to your children was a crime.
-待会儿见 杰克 -好
- See you later, Jack, eh? - Yeah. Um...
如果你愿意的话 我今天下午有空
Listen, I'm about this afternoon if you want.
我本来要去参加这个烤肉派对
Well, I'm meant to be at this barbecue thing,
但我可以推掉
but I can swerve it off.
我今天下午有工作要处理 儿子
Oh, yeah, I've got a bit of business this afternoon, son.
回头见 照顾好你的韧带
I'll catch you later, eh? Look after that hamstring.
走吧
Come on.
奥利维亚 你也不该出现在这里
剧集 | 第一足球队 | 导航列表