剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Well, you were wrong. There's no such thing.
绝对不行
This is not gonna happen.
-安妮 我不想伤害你 -我倒很乐意伤害你
Annie, I don't want to hurt you. But I will.
好了 你们进保险室去
All right, you lot. In the safe.
嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
进保险室
In the safe.
我们走吧
Let's go.
跟他们仨对抗 我们赢不了
Hey, not now. Not like this.
对了
All right, well...
星光需要电力来激发她的超能力
Tinkerbell needs power for her powers.
我是星光 我告诉你马上疏散塔楼
I'm Starlight and I'm telling you that you need to evacuate the Tower now.
-为什么 -因为士兵男孩还活着…
- Why? Because Soldier Boy is alive and he...
我们用声音识别的机器鉴定过了 真的是她
We ran it through the voice thing-a-ma-bob. It's really her,
所以我认为我们应该撤离
so, you know, I think we should probably evacuate.
谁都不能撤离 我们必须岿然不动 展示力量
Nobody's evacuating anything. We have to project strength.
对
Right.
对 这一招很聪明 展示力量
No, that's smart. Strength.
我的天使鱼 这是我对分♥析♥组的叫法
Okay, so my Angel Fish-- that's what I call Analytics--
我们认为士兵男孩是为玄色而来的 “血债血偿”的最后一个成员 对吧
we think Soldier Boy's coming for Noir, last member of Payback, right?
所以我们应该用玄色作为诱饵
So we should use Noir as bait.
就能把士兵男孩直接引到…
And that way it draws Soldier Boy directly to the...
嘿 玄色还好吧
Hey, is everything, is everything okay with Noir?
他一直都对我隐瞒了一些秘密
He was keeping secrets from me.
公♥司♥第一次把我带到镜头前的时候
You know, when the company first rolled me out in front of the cameras,
向我承诺过 我会有我自己的小组
they told me... I was gonna get my very own team.
我非常希望能跟组员成为家人 因为我从来都没有家人
I wanted so badly for that team to be the family that I never got.
可我得到的却是你们
And then I got you.
老大 我一直在努力帮忙
I've, I've always tried to help, sir.
就像你从群雄高♥潮♥会逃跑时那样
What, like when you ran away from Herogasm?
还是在你操八爪鱼的时候
Or maybe when you fucked an octopus?
你真的想帮忙吗
You really want to help?
可是 老大…
Sir...
这值得叛国吗
That's sort of treason.
这词严重了
Big word.
听候您的差遣 祖国人
Anything you need, Homelander.
老大
Sir.
艾诗丽 脱掉你的假发
Ashley, take off that wig.
什么假发
What wig?
还有你
And then there's you.
你怎么能冷血地杀死自己的同类
How could you kill one of your own kind in cold blood?
你要告诉全世界 我们是唯一真正的
You are going to tell the world that we are the one and only
正义的化身
true justice.
玄色比你们所有人加起来都重要
Noir was worth more than all of you put together.
你们不是我的家人
You're not my family.
我不需要你们任何一个
I don't need any of you.
记住这一点
Remember that.
明面上的话
On the record?
如果达科塔鲍勃推举我当副总统 我会倍感荣幸
If Dakota Bob taps me for VP, I'd be honored.
私底下说的话呢
Off the record?
我期待在祷告早餐会上有好消息
I'm expecting good news at the Prayer Breakfast.
该死
Fuck.
他们早就走远了 但我知道有一条路进去
They got a really big head start, but... I know a way in.
然后怎么做
Then what?
我认为我们已经没有办法了
'Cause from where I'm standing, we're fucked with no grease.
没有计划 也没有诺维乔克
No plan and no knockout gas.
-能从哪里弄到诺维乔克 -弄不到 那是唯一的一剂
- Where do we get some more? - We don't. That was the only one.
纽约有一个实验室 我不确定 我…
There is one lab in New York...
那里可能有我需要的东西
...that might be stocked with the things I need.
很巧 我们正好要去那里 所以…
And as fate would have it, we are headed there, so...
-你在开玩笑 -我们硬闯沃特大楼
- You're joking. - We're gonna break into Vought Tower,
而你则溜进守卫森严的实验室
while you go to the lab crawling with armed guards
去配制最危险的神经毒剂
and you're gonna cook up the world's most dangerous neurotoxin
就凭你那点儿胆量 和一点不靠谱的药剂知识
with, what, a little moxie and a little Mr. Wizard know-how
我们那时候得阻挠祖国人跟士兵男孩
while we hold off Homelander and Soldier Boy?
我觉得这计划可行
It's good enough for me.
我也认为
Me, too.
这是我这辈子最重要的事
Monsieur Lait de Mère? The most important shit of my life,
我却只能指望 一个吸毒成瘾的白人垃圾
and I'm counting on coked-out Eurotrash.
难以理解
Shit's baffling.
士兵男孩解放纳粹营
这里被你解放的俘虏 大都已经奄奄一息
The prisoners you liberated here, most of them were nearly dead.
他们的命都是你救的
They owe you their lives.
我不是来邀功的
I'm not here to take credit.
我身后这些士兵才是真正的英雄
These boys here, they're the real heroes.
德军在这里的所作所为不可饶恕
What the Jerries did here is unforgivable.
但我向你们保证 我绝不会轻饶他们
But I promise you, I'm gonna serve them up
我会让他们尝尝美国正义的滋味
some good old-fashioned American justice.
把地球翻了个底朝天 终于找来了
Scorched earth, eh, William?
没错
Scorched earth.
玄色在哪里
Where's Noir?
他死了
He's dead.
被我杀了
I killed him.
为什么
Why?
因为他没有告诉我你的事
Because he didn't tell me about you.
这里只有我一个人
I'm alone.
我只是想谈一谈
I just want to talk.
我知道被自己的队友背叛的滋味
I know what it's like to have your team betray you.
但如果你我联手
But with you and I together...
他们根本没有机会 谁都没有机会
...they wouldn't stand a chance. Nobody would.
除非我们先互相残杀
Unless we kill each other first.
确实 但为什么
That's true. But why?
因为是他让你这么干的 他什么都不是 他只是个普通人
What, because he says so? He's nothing. He's human.
别被这该死的王八蛋忽悠了
Don't you listen to this fucking twat.
-他不是你儿子 -我是
He ain't your kid. Yes, I am.
我是你的儿子 我是你的骨肉
I am your son. I am your blood.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
也许吧
Maybe.
莱恩
Ryan.
这是我儿子 莱恩 你的孙子
This is my son. Ryan. Your grandson.
爷爷 你好
Hi, Grandpa.
看到了吗
You see?
你有家人 你有他…
You have a family. You have him.
还有我
And you have me.
很遗憾我错过了…
It's a shame that I've missed...
这么多
...so much.
我真希望能抚养你成人、教育你
I wish I could've raised you...and taught you,
-言传身教 -我也是
...father to son. Me too.
不过没关系 我们已经不再是孤零零的了
That's okay. We're not alone anymore.
现在我们有了彼此
We have each other.
也许如果由我来抚养你
Maybe if I'd raised you...
你会变得更好
...I could've made you better.
而不是成为一个整天哭哭啼啼的弱逼
And not some weak, sniveling pussy,
渴望得到关注
starved for attention.
但现在已经无法纠正了
But there's no fixing that now.
弱逼
Weak?
-我就是你 -我知道
I'm you. I know.
你真♥他♥妈♥的令人失望
You're a fucking disappointment.
放开他
Leave him alone!
出去 莱恩 马上离开大楼
- Get out of here, Ryan! - Please, stop!
布彻尔 住手 求你了
- Get out of the building! Now! - Butcher, stop! - Please!
你不能这样做
- You can't.
-请住手 -不要这样做
- You can't do this. - Stop! Please! Don't do this.
不要
Don't do this. Don't.
莱恩 马上回楼上去
Ryan, get back upstairs. Right now.
莱恩
Ryan!
你个小屁孩
You little shit.
莱恩
Ryan.
嘿
Hey.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么 -不能杀那孩子
What the fuck are you doing? Not the kid.
你说过血脉不重要 复仇最重要
Oh, I thought you said blood didn't matter. Thought that was the whole fucking point.
他是我妻子的儿子
He's my wife's son.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表