剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
沃特工作室
本周四 沃特女性频道
This Thursday on VTV:
沃特女性频道
Television for Women...
我想我只是在寻找 更富有意义的生活 阿达纳先生
I guess I'm just searching for a more purposeful life, Mr. Adana.
集体教会
The Church of the Collective
可以为你提供数不胜数的东西
can offer you so much more.
我们可以帮你成家
We can offer you a family.
新生活
阿达纳先生 告诉我真♥相♥
Mr. Adana, tell me the truth.
你派人跟踪我了
Are you having me followed?
代价高昂
我必须弄清楚 与事业相比
I had to find out if you were putting the Church first,
你是否更重视教会
before your career.
改编自深海的畅销回忆录 《更深》
把它看得比任何东西都重要
Before everything.
你把你名字的首字母烙在了我身上
You branded me with your initials!
够了
It's enough.
恐怕你心中积怨太重 深海
I am afraid that you have become a toxic personality, Deep.
那我就别无选择了 只能逃跑
Then you've left me no choice but to run.
定要带走海豚
Not Without
沃特献映《定要带走海豚》 由苗条女士冷冻餐赞助
My Dolphin.Brought to you by Lean Lady frozen dinners, by Vought.
今晚 沃特旗下各家电视台同步直播
Tonight, simulcast live across VBS, VTV, VNN,Vought Soul and Voughtemundo,
敬请收看本人一年一度的 《生日盛会》特别节目
join me for my annual Birthday Spectacular,
联合队长星光也将到场
along with my cocaptain Starlight,
埃默里尔拉加斯、流氓弗拉德乐队 超音速、《河谷镇》的演员
as well as Emeril Lagasse, Rascal Flatts, Supersonic,the cast of Riverdale,
朱迪丹奇女爵 当然 还有我亲爱的朋友玄色…
Dame Judi Dench and, of course, my dear friend Black Noir...
嘿 威廉 真是个混球 对吗
Hey, William.Goddamn the pusher man, am I right?
你真要把那玩意儿 打进自己的血管吗
You really gonna shoot that shit in your veins?
知道吗 我觉得我可能会打
You know, I think I just might.
你很可能会尖叫着死去
Odds are you'll die screaming.
我以前冒过更大的风险
Well, I've gambled more for less.
我觉得你不会打的
I don't think you're gonna do it.
把自己变成超人类
Turn yourself into a Supe?
对你这种人未免也过于低级吧
That's a new low, even for you.
我还可以再低级一点 低到地狱的级别
Oh, I can go lower.I can go straight to hell.
布彻尔 你得住手
Butcher, you have to stop.
拜托 就当是为了贝嘉
Please. For Becca.
这样做会让她心碎的
This would break her heart.
贝嘉才不在乎我做什么
Becca don't care what I do.
她死了
She's dead.
你好 有点早 不是吗
Hello, love. A bit early, isn't it?
你说我8点之后可以给你打电♥话♥
You said I could call you after
现在是8点03分
8:00. It's 8:03.
对 你说得对
Ah, yeah. Right you are.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 怎么了
Yeah. Hunky-dory. Why?
你看起来很累
You look tired.
昨晚过得不好而已
Ah, just, uh, had a naff night, that's all.
没睡觉
No sleep.
你看我做的视频了吗
Did you watch the video I made?
没有 我…我还没机会看呢
Uh, no, no.I, uh... I ain't had a chance yet.
会晚点到家
I think you should watch it.
我觉得你应该看看 我睡得不好时
It kind of helps me when I
看看它挺有帮助的
don't sleep so good.
我说了 以后我会看的
Yeah, look, I told you I'll watch it later.
你生我气了
Are you mad at me?
没有 当然没有
No, uh...of course not.
听着 你是你妈妈的儿子
Look, you're your mother's son.
我会一直照顾你
And I'll always watch out for you.
履行我的承诺
Just how I promised.
好吗
All right?
英雄克星
嘿 瞌睡虫 起来梳洗干净 大日子
Hey there, sleepyhead.Rise and shine. Big day.
今天有什么特别的吗
Anything a little extra special about today? Hmm?
今天是我的生日 傻瓜
It's my birthday, silly.
好吧 如果你想祝我生日快乐 眨眨眼
Okay, just blink if you want to wish me a happy birthday, hmm?
好吧
Okay.
红河是家福利院 它归沃特的一家子公♥司♥所有
Okay, so Red River is a group home owned by a Vought subsidiary,
红河福利院 1946年成立 1998年2月23日
我想维琪就是在那里长大的
of course.I guess that's where Vicky grew up.
你是说娜迪亚
You mean Nadia?
天 我他妈是个白♥痴♥ 我应该意识到的
God, I'm a fucking idiot. I should have seen it.
你怎么可能意识到
How could you have seen this?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许她杀死瑞尼时 或者她炸国会时
Maybe when she killed Rayner or when she blew up Congress.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
把这些透露给《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
Maybe we leak it to The Times.
不行 她会爆掉 每个职员的头 包括我的头
No, she could head-pop everybody in the office, me included.
等等 你要去上班
Wait, wait, you're going in?
请病假
Call in sick.
我们3点要开全体会议 我每次都参加的
We have an all-hands at 3:00.I've never missed one before.
如果我们告诉布彻尔呢
What if we tell Butcher?
告诉布彻尔 我给超人类做了一年的副手
We tell Butcher I've been a Supe's sidekick for a year?
天啊 他肯定会一直折磨我 不是吗
Oh, Christ, he's never gonna not torture me for this, is he?
也许他不会那么做
Well, maybe he won't.
不 我们可以…自己处理 好吗
No. No, no, no. Look, we can... handle this ourselves.All right?
好 就…什么都别做
Just don't do anything.
怎么 疯狂 愚蠢
What, crazy, stupid?
不 我回来之前 什么都别做 好吗
No.Don't do anything until I get back.Okay?
你要走
You're leaving?
对 必须去参加祖国人 愚蠢的生日特别节目彩排
Yeah, it's the soundcheck for Homelander's stupid birthday special.
等着我
Wait for me.
好 当然
Yeah. Okay.Sure.
左右扭胯 摆头 滑步 好的
And pop, pop.Head slide.I'll slide tonight. Thank you.
之后的剪掉
实力不减
Whew! Still got it.
跟《我想那么甜》巡演时的状态一样
Looks like you're back on the "Sweet As I Wanna Be" tour.
不 太丢人了
No, this is humiliating.
我18岁唱它时 这首歌♥就很嗲了
That song was gross when I was 18.
我现在唱 他们会禁止我靠近学校的
I sing it now, they're gonna make me keep a thousand feet from schools.
那就别唱
Then don't sing it.
你要拒绝就很容易 你已经在超级七人队里了
That's easy for you to say.You're already in The Seven.
我不想捣蛋
I-I don't want to make waves.
相信我
Trust me...
捣蛋吧
make waves.
嘿 杰 我可以现在彩排吗
Hey, Jay, um, could we run my segment now, actually?
我只有几句台词而已
'Cause I only have a few lines.
当然
Of course. Yeah.
怎么没精神呢 星光
Where's the fire, Starlight?
你没事干 是吗
What, are you on a break?
先生 生日快乐 我…
Sir, happy birthday. I'm...
-超音速 对吧 -没错
- Supersonic, right? -Yeah, that's right.
-幸会 -幸会
- Great to meet you. - You, too.
你在《美国英雄》上表现得很棒
Yeah.You're a real, uh, contender on American Hero.
坚持下去 我们可能会成为队友
Keep it up. We could be teammates.
我希望如此 先生
Oh, wow, I hope so, sir.
当然 节目的评委曾经
Of course, it doesn't hurt that the show's judge
跟你激♥情♥似火也无伤大雅
used to get come-drunk on your chorizo picante.
祖国人 先生 我们在加载星光的提示词 -好的
Homelander, sir, we're loading the prompter with Starlight's revisions. - Sure.
有改动
Revisions?
对 让布鲁斯做了一些调整
Yeah.I had Bruce make a couple of tweaks,
-为你准备了精彩内容 -不 -毕竟你是联合队长
-gave you some more juicy stuff. - No.- After all, you are cocaptain.
得让你显得突出一些
Need you front and center.
-罗杰 放在提示器上 -是 先生
- Roger, cue these up. - Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吧
You know,
我得承认我对此有点不确定
I got to admit,I was a little unsure about this.
但是现在 老实说 我对即将发生的事情感到非常兴奋
But now,honestly, I am just so excited about what's coming.
搭档
Partner.
准备彩排
Ready for rehearsal.
好吗 伙计
All right, mate?
该死的 珍妮 你长这么高了
Bloody hell, Janine. You shot up.
记得你的比利叔叔吗
You remember your Uncle Billy, don't you?
马文 给你样东西 你和你♥爸♥爸可以一起拼拼图
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表