剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Is he?
你知道你家里办公室的保险箱吗
You know that safe you got in your home office?
老布♥什♥照片后面的那个
The one behind the picture of Bush number one?
我在那里找到了一本记录
Well, I borrowed a ledger from it,
记录世界各地派驻探员的那个
the one with all your assets around the world.
你觉得他们 还有他们的家人能活多久
How long do you think them and their families will last
如果把他们每个人的名字 都公布到脸书上的话
when I put every one of their fucking names on Facebook?
你会让几十位与此事无关的 无辜的人白白死去
You'd sign the death warrants of dozens of innocent people who had nothing to do with this?
你居然问出这种话 我替我们俩觉得难堪
I'm embarrassed for the both of us that you're asking.
尼加拉瓜那事 年头很长了
Nicaragua's ancient history.
更不用说 我可能会因为告诉你而被杀
Not to mention I could be killed just for telling you.
如果你不告诉我 你们所有的特工都会被杀掉
And all your agents will get killed if you don't.
天
Blimey.
两难啊
What a pickle.
那是查理行动的一部分
It was part of Operation Charly.
查理行动
Operation...Charly?
里根个人想做的项目 没有官方记录
Reagan's pet project, off the books.
帮助反对派武装力量 对抗受俄♥罗♥斯♥支持的桑地诺派
Help the Contra rebels fight the Russian-backed Sandinistas,
但我们需要钱
but we needed a way to pay for it.
部分现金来自向伊朗出♥售♥武器的收入
Some of the cash came from selling arms to Iran,
奥利弗诺斯的大买♥♥卖♥♥
Oliver North's epic fuckup.
剩下的呢
But the rest?
反对派有的是可♥卡♥因♥
If there's one thing that the Contras had plenty of,it was cocaine.
我负责把可♥卡♥因♥贩卖♥♥到美国
I was in charge of trafficking the coke into the U.S.
用获得的利润购买♥♥更多的武器
and then using the profits to buy more weapons.
与红军战斗时 不惜一切代价
In the fight against the Reds,whatever it took.
自我辩解的屁话
That's some self-justifying bullshit.
-你也参与了另一件事吗 -什么事
-Were you part of that other thing, too? -What other thing?
她知道
She knows.
告诉他
Tell him.
不成文的政策是只将可♥卡♥因♥ 卖♥♥给少数族裔的社区
The unwritten policy was to sell the cocaine strictly to minority neighborhoods.
破坏他们的稳定和道德水准 同时将之与白人分化
Destabilize, demoralize, while staying out of white ones.
1984年年末 我们正准备发动一场大攻势
Late in '84, we were gearing up for a major offensive,
所以 上层领导们以其无穷的智慧
so the higher-ups, in their infinite wisdom,
决定当时是搞破坏的最佳时期
decided it was the perfect time to throw a wrench in the works.
他妈的血债血偿
Fucking Payback.
成员一个比下一个可笑
Each more ridiculous than the next.
深红伯爵夫人、心灵风暴
Crimson Countess, Mindstorm,
虫人、炸♥药♥双胞胎
Swatto, the TNT Twins,
玄色、火♥药♥ 最蠢的就是…
Noir, Gunpowder,and the most idiotic of them all...
你觉得呢 火♥药♥ 我们应该制♥造♥些国♥庆♥节的气氛吗
What do you say, Gunpowder? Give them the Fourth of July?
-放吧 士兵男孩 -请把它放下
-Let's light them up, Soldier Boy. -Please put that down.
没想到他们委派了 你这么漂亮的负责人
Ah, well,didn't realize they made case officers as pretty as you.
我们只是找点乐子
We're just having some fun.
弹♥药♥库就在那个方向 你会炸毁一半的营地
Our munitions dump is in that direction.You're about to blow up half the camp.
赶紧放下
Put it down.Now.
我喜欢自信的类型
I do like the assertive type.
身材这么好 你在这里真是浪费了
You know, with a figure like yours,you are wasted down here.
我诚心道歉
My humblest apologies.
我确定 现在产生了误解
I'm sure this is... disorienting.
重新来过 格蕾丝马洛里军官 不是吗
Let's start over. Officer Grace Mallory, isn't it?
史丹福德艾德加
Stanford Edgar.
美国沃特的合伙人
I'm an associate with Vought American.
你想解释一下 这些怪胎来这里干什么吗
Do you want to explain what the fuck this freak show's all about?
美国沃特已与美国政♥府♥ 建立了合作伙伴关系
Vought American has entered into a partnership with the U.S. government
在反对共♥产♥主义的全球战争中
in the global war against communism.
血债血偿将投入战斗 并与反对派武装力量并肩作战
Payback will embed themselves and fight alongside the Contra rebels.
把它想象成一次试运行吧
Think of it as a trial run.
试运行什么东西
A trial run for what?
当然是军队中的超级英雄
Superheroes in the military, of course.
过去30多年来的第一次 试想一下我们会有多强大
For the first time in over 30 years. Just imagine how dominant we'd be.
天 下来
Jesus Christ. Get down!
有什么问题
What's the problem?
问题是敌人可能会在树线上方 发现一个他妈的飞人
The... problem is that the enemy might spot a fucking flying man above the tree line
-并找到我们的位置 -她说得对 虫人
-and find our position. -She's right, Swatto.
没有马洛里军官的许可 不得飞行
No flights without Officer Mallory's clearance.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
超人类不是士兵 他们是毫无纪律的傻瓜
Supes aren't soldiers.They're undisciplined dipshits.
未经训练 未经测试
Untrained and untested.
他们不属于战区 只属于综艺节目
They do not belong in a war zone.They belong on That's Incredible!
士兵男孩可不会买♥♥账 他是一个活生生的、会呼吸的美国英雄
Tell that to Soldier Boy.He's a living, breathing American hero.
我不允许
I'm not allowing this.
我相信凯西主任会解除你的担忧
I'm sure Director Casey will address any concerns you may have.
我们需要你派几个人 为我们的帐篷打水
Oh, and, uh, we need a couple of your men to fetch water for our tents.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
克劳迪奥
Claudio.
今年大都会队没有胜算
Mets don't stand a chance in hell this year.
小姐 让洋基队去死吧
Señorita, fuck the Yankees.
所有人除了火♥药♥
Everyone but Gunpowder.
祝你好运
Good luck, Earving.
你能不能别在我面前吃 我过敏
Can you please stop eating those in front of me. I'm allergic.
听着 如果我要在团队中 扮演更核心的角色
So, listen,if I'm gonna take a more central role on the team,
那我就想摘掉面具
then I want to lose the mask.
不说话的忍♥者 极受十岁以下男孩的喜爱
Silent ninjas score extremely high with boys seven to ten years old.
面具赋予了某种神秘感
The mask lends a certain mystique.
去他的神秘感 人们甚至不知道面具下是我
Well, fuck mystique.People don't even know it's me under this thing.
我连打车都得戴着它
I got to wear it just to get a cab.
血债血偿是本国 首屈一指的超级英雄团队
Payback is the country's premier superhero team.
整个国家
The whole country.
可悲的是 在南部 黑人成员当不了首发成员
Sadly, a Black member's still a nonstarter below the Mason-Dixon.
好吧 我可以更出名 我可以成为艾迪墨菲
Well, I could be bigger than that.I could be Eddie Murphy.
我不要戴面具
I'm not wearing the mask.
你的选择
Your choice.
不过一旦被送到 明尼阿波利斯圣保罗都会区
Though, once you're farmed out to Minneapolis-St. Paul,
你就会想要面具 只是为了保暖
you'll want the mask simply for... warmth.
你应该多笑笑
You should smile more.
我敢打赌 你笑起来会很美
I bet it's a beautiful smile.
好吧 身为切切实实的女性
Okay, look,as an ambassador from Planet Actual Woman,
我得告诉你 我知道 你认为这些话有效 但是…
I just... I got to tell you,I know that you think these lines work, but...
有效 问问洛尼安德森就知道了
Oh, they do.Just ask Loni Anderson.
没有效果 从来都没有效果
They don't,and they never have.
那个女人要么是在取悦你 要么是怕你
The women are either humoring you, or they're scared of you,
但她肯定不喜欢你
but none of them like you.
你知道 如果你再和善一点
You know, if you were a little nicer,
也许你会找到一个男人
maybe you'd find a man,
而不是在这里当兵
instead of out here playing Captain Lesbo.
嘿 马洛里小姐…
Hey, Señorita Mallory...
等一下
Hold that thought.
他到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on with him?
-她在这里 -介意吗
- There she is. - You mind?
-我只是想吃点东西 -不
- I'm just grabbing a bite....to eat. - Nope.
我一点也不在意
I do not mind at all.
艾诗丽告诉我你选择了
So...Ashley tells me that you chose
希尔芙金凯德
Silver Kinca...Kincaid.
我都记下了
I have notes.
我是联合队长 决定新成员人选时 我有发言权 很公平 对吧
I mean, I'm a cocaptain. It's only fair I have a say in the new recruits, right?
不 实际上 选择新成员 我说了算
No, actually, I choose the new members.
但我会展现最出人意料的反转
But I am pitching the craziest twist.
观众永远都猜不到 对吧
The audience will never see it coming, right?
我已经做出决定了
Well, I've made my decision.
拜托 你还没听我说是谁呢
Oh, come on. You haven't even heard it yet.
说真的 你会喜欢的 准备好了吗
Seriously, you're-you're gonna love it. Ready?
深海回归了
Return of the Deep.
嘿 大家好吗
Hey.What's up, guys?
你好吗
How are you?
星光
No, no, no, no, no, Starlight,
先听我说 基♥督♥不是告诉我们 让别人打另一边脸吗
before you say anything,doesn't Christ tell us to turn the other cheek?
我很想跟你做姐妹
I really want us to be sisters.
我为你准备了一件礼物 星光
I had something made for you, Starlight.
请求跟你和解
It's a peace offering.
24K金的 有证书为证 不是血钻
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表