剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你不是电影明星
You're not a movie star.
你狗屁不是
You're not shit.
再让我发现你不守本分 敢轻举妄动
I see you getting out of line again, trying to move on up,
你就死定了 明白吗
I will put you in the fucking ground. Understood?
请别告诉我爸
Please don't tell my old man.
你在卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 威廉
You were selling marijuana, William.
你知道的 我必须得告诉他 我们都知道你♥爸♥是哪种人
You know I have to tell him. And we both know your dad.
你是个聪明的男孩
You're a smart boy.
我可不希望你变成他那样
I'd just hate for you to... turn out like him.
你个不可一世的小杂种
Fucking snotty little cunt!
嘿 你在做什么 住手
Butch, what are you doing? Stop!
他妈的 列尼 我不是故意的
Fuck, Lenny. I-I didn't mean to. I...
对不起
I-I'm-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. -
小伙子们 世界是你死我活的海洋
The world's an ocean of shite, lads.
你要么沉底
You either sink...
要么畅游
...or you swim.
今天 比利 我的孩子
Today, Billy, my boy,
你游了起来
you swam.
有些傻♥逼♥就是需要一记耳光
Some cunts need a slap.
不是吗
Don't they?
给
Here.
哎 你应该好好跟你哥学学
Oi. You ought to take a page out of his book.
别一辈子都他妈的当个软蛋
You don't want to be a fucking little poof all your life.
别听他的
Don't you listen to him.
别听那些毫无价值的屁话
Don't you listen to that worthless lump of shite.
一个字也别听
Not a bleeding word.
也许我们应该走回刚才看到的那个小镇
Maybe we should walk back to that town we saw.
要走八公里 得花...
It was, like, five miles away. It'll take forever to get there.
我们去不了静居所了
We're never gonna get to the retreat now.
吓我一跳
Oh! Oh, you startled me.
- 孩子 你们是超级英雄吗 - 是的 神父 需要帮忙吗
Son, are-are you a superhero? Yes, Father. You folks need some help?
麻烦你们了
- Yes. Yes, please.
这里不安全 附近有逃犯
- Okay, well, it's not safe. There's a fugitive in the area.
你们应该离开这里
You should get out of here before you get hurt.
可我们走不了 你们会修理发动机吗
Uh, well, we can't. I don't suppose either of you know engines?
- 我看看 - 非常感谢
- I'll have a look. - Oh, I'd appreciate that very much.
你们要去哪里呢
Uh, so, where you guys headed?
我们正要去 丹维尔的撒马利亚人怀抱静居所...
We're just on our way to a Samaritan's Embrace retreat over there in Danville.
我的天啊 搞什么
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What the fuck?!
这是心灵风暴使的手段 他给他们洗♥脑♥了
This is Mindstorm's MO. He brainwashed them.
他会杀掉我们 她也会
That priest was gonna shank us. And she will, too.
- 华♥莱♥士♥神父 不 - 等等
- Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. - Father Wallace, no! Hey, hey,
- 我觉得她好像没被洗♥脑♥ - 相信我
she doesn't look brainwashed to me. Take my word for it.
每个人都是来追杀我们的 每天遇见的人都是来追杀我们的
Everyone's coming for us. - Everyone, every day. - Whoa, no!
不
No, no! You have PTSD!
你有创伤后应激障碍 而且你现在嗨上了云端
You have PTSD, and you are super fucking stoned.
也许这不是你想的那样
All right? Maybe this isn't what you think it is.
- 躲开 - 她是人类 修女
- Move. - Move! - She's a human being. A nun.
- 如果我知道一件事... - 去死 你们这些该死的傻♥逼♥
And if there's one thing I know... Die, you fucking cocksuckers! Oh, my God! Do something!
- 动手 - 别动...
- If you stay still, I...
操♥你♥妈♥ 下去
- Fuck you! Get her off me!
他妈的 不
Oh! Fuck me! No!
别他妈给我搞《驱魔师》这一套
Hard pass on this Exorcist shit!
什么东西满是黑、白、红 这不是那个谜语嘛
What's black and white and red all over?
好 首先
Okay, first off,
我没有弹震症 操♥你♥妈♥
I don't have shell shock. Fuck you.
第二 这就是我说的素质 当兵的就得经得起这样的考验
Second, this is what I'm talking about. This is being a soldier.
走吧
Come on.
已经五天了 除了沃特的谎言 别无其他
It's been five days, and still nothing but lies from Vought.
士兵男孩还没抓到 梅芙仍然不见踪影
Soldier Boy is still out there, and Maeve is still missing.
你们知道吗 会有更多的人死去
And you know what? More people are just going to die
除非他们承认事情的真♥相♥
until they admit to what's going on.
我想你们都听说过星光“所谓的”
So, I guess you've all heard about Starlight's "alleged" involvement...
参与人口贩卖♥♥团伙的事了
...with a human trafficking ring?
我想她为出走的青少年
And I suppose it's "pure coincidence"
开设了星光之家 这“纯粹是巧合”
that, uh, she opened Starlight House for runaway teens.
拜托 这不是明摆着的吗
Come on, we can put two and two together, can't we?
他在瞎搞什么
What the holy fuck does he think he's doing?
那些可怜的孩子 进了她的慈善机构后就消失了
Those poor kids. They pass through her doors, they disappear.
再也没人见到他们了 太可怕了
They are never seen again. It's horrific.
但我们必须面对真♥相♥
But we got to face the truth,
不管真♥相♥多么丑恶 星光是头披着羊皮的狼
people, no matter how ugly it is. Starlight is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
不折不扣 她骗了我
Plain and simple. She fooled me.
她骗了你们 我们都被她骗了 对吧
She fooled you. She fooled all of us. Right?
现在 她想把我打倒
Now she wants to take me down.
为什么 因为一除掉我 就没人能阻止她了
Why? Because with me out of the way, there is no one who can stop her.
没人了 她清楚得很
No one, and she knows it.
- 正是 - 你认为媒体 现场的媒体
Exactly. Do you think the media, our buddies over here...
你觉得他们会报道吗
Do you think the media is gonna report on that?
不 当然不会
No, no, no, no, no. Of course not.
告诉你们 你们...爱你们
Ah. Tell you what. You guys, love you!
你们是真正的英雄 给鲍勃辛格尔投票
All right! And vote for Bob Singer. He's, uh, he's...
他很棒
great.
请大家为祖国人鼓掌
Let's hear it for Homelander.
没吃早餐是吗
Skip breakfast, did we?
没有
No.
没有
Uh...
这头牛很痛苦 我想帮忙而已
- She's in pain, so I tried to help.
我来讲实话 因为没人会讲
- Look, I'm gonna tell you the truth here because no one else will.
振作起来 承认那就是士兵男孩
Pull your shit together, admit it's Soldier Boy
掌控局势
and take control of the situation.
你认为我没掌控住
You think, uh, I'm not in control?
对 你刚刚花了20分钟吐槽星光
No. I think you just spent the last 20 minutes ranting about Starlight instead of talking up
却对下一任总统只字未提
the next president of the United States.
你是祖国人
You're Homelander.
挺住 别用大棒乱打一气
Button your shit up. You're flailing.
这种情况他妈的...
This whole fucking scene right here. Jesus Christ.
对不起 请继续说
Oh, I'm sorry. Go on, please.
- 你需要一个可以信任的人 - 像你这样的人
You need someone you can trust. - Someone like you?
我替你除掉了艾德加
- I got rid of Edgar for you.
我因此付出了很多
That cost me a lot.
我提议的完全是种交易关系
I'm proposing a strictly transactional relationship.
你帮我个小忙
You help me out with one small favor,
我就帮你
and I help you.
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get this?
你醒了 好极了
You're awake. Fantastic.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他妈的很疯狂的事 伙计
Pretty fucking nuts, man.
士兵男孩在英雄群♥交♥会上 袭击你和蓝鹰 疯狂吧
I mean, how Soldier Boy attacked you and Blue Hawk at Herogasm.
- 对 - 士兵男孩
- Yeah. - Soldier Boy
在你面前谋杀了蓝鹰
murdered Blue Hawk right in front of you.
当然 你尽力救蓝鹰来着
You tried to save Blue Hawk, of course,
但...
but...
你一定很难过
Must've been awful for you.
对
- Yeah.
你们俩好像就要讲和了
- It seemed like you two were on your way to a healing place,
所以 听到这个消息 你会开心 蓝鹰的精神不死
which is why you're gonna love this. Blue Hawk will live on
因为我们把他的心脏移植给了你
because we gave you his heart.
一颗能承受超能力的心脏
A super-abled heart.
你没有心脏病了
No more heart disease.
你又可以跑了 能不能给我展示点惊喜
You're gonna get to run again. Can I get a "what-what"?
你需要大量的康复治疗 但你很快就会恢复 兄弟
Look, you'll need insane amounts of rehab, but luckily, you heal fast, bro.
那可真...
- That's...
我们会让你身披原来的战服 我们会尽快让你出院
We're gonna get you back in your old suit. We're gonna get you out there ASAP.
- 你不介意吐槽星光吧 - 不介意 怎么了
You're okay talking shit about Starlight? - Yeah, sure. Why?
太棒了 天啊 我差点忘了
- Oh, amazing. Oh, my God, I almost forgot.
我们已经在筹划你的新电影了
We are already working on your new movie.
《火车头的养成》 励志传记片
Training A-Train. Gritty biopic.
你是一个来自南区的黑帮流氓
You're a roughneck gangbanger from the South Side
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表